Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:30 PM

Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 (16398 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by candygist: 7:36am On May 22
Padipadi:

You def go sue him. He assaulted you in the dream by banging you like Meek Millz and Usher Raymond.
Puff Daddy didn't know how people v been targeting him. All his past crimes ll come out. He go share same room with Robert Kelly in New York Kuje Cell.
Do good today, tomorrow get belle!

Even if you do good today, them go still set you up tomorrow with just one mistake.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by emmanuel596(m): 7:36am On May 22
What held your voice for over 21 years

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by TheSuperX(m): 7:36am On May 22
Why now? is she mad?
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by TheSuperX(m): 7:36am On May 22
emmanuel596:
What held your voice for over 21 years
I wonder

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Jokerman(m): 7:37am On May 22
Lol... The wolves be coming out... grin

Well the Devil has no good gift anyways, he gives and makes it more sorrowful all through... And finally destroys the soul in hell...

But God is About to save Diddy's soul by making him pass through this deserved punishment now

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by mysticwarrior(m): 7:38am On May 22
They are just trying to bring another black man down.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Femston: 7:41am On May 22
Some of these girls are the ones running after big stars like Diddy and co then. Those guys are the bomb then and most ladies wants to find their way into the lives of these stars even if it's just simple autograph on their br***t.
I believe most of those acts are consensual. Have you ever asked yourself, why are most of these cases far back, during the reigns of these stars.
We've seen ordinary random girls in shows grabbing stars hands and putting in their private areas. US should mellow on these forms of prosecution abeg

5 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by simpleseyi: 7:41am On May 22
Professional and licensed prostitute dey talk say somebody dey sexually abuse her, wetin be her job nah?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by meobizy(f): 7:41am On May 22
Diddy also assaulted me in the nineties with the trash he called music. Many years later, Iā€™m yet to recover.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Colson(m): 7:42am On May 22
mysticwarrior:
yeah. Harvey Weinstein was also black šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

With all the evidences being churn out against these evil celebrities, you are still playing the race card.
I don't understand why y'all think with your anuses.

3 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by captianfreeman(m): 7:43am On May 22
Aunty want to cash-out.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Ishilove: 7:44am On May 22
That's 21 years ago. Why did it take you so long to come forward?

Obviously, Diddy is a walking dung hill, but we won't deny the fact that opportunists will want to use his current predicament to extort him.

4 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by dipsx(m): 7:51am On May 22
They are about to put his light out[color=#000099][/color]
I hope he doesn't end like R. Kelly
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Juoflife1(f): 7:57am On May 22
Diddy is done and he knows it. Say no to violence.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Btruth: 7:59am On May 22
Jail loading for Sean Combs.....šŸ˜­
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by dominique(f): 8:01am On May 22
Now is the best time to reopen the case file of his ex Kim Porter's mysterious death. That lady died with a lot secrets

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by emperor4love(m): 8:06am On May 22
mysticwarrior:
they are not,werey giv dem way,as a celeb behave well,don't let money control u
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Padipadi: 8:15am On May 22
candygist:

Even if you do good today, them go still set you up tomorrow with just one mistake.
Then you should avoid mistakes.
Diddy himself is too evil. All he did to Cassie isn't cis if ignorance but cos he saw who he could abuse and he did it. We v evil people worldwide and Diddy, those packaging him to appear better are part of their members.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by RealEzee(m): 8:15am On May 22
Wia ur own video or i dont bliv u šŸ˜‰

Make i go holla amaka too make she com sue diddy oo
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Bizibi(m): 8:17am On May 22
The only person I see here is Cassie the rest of them just want to cash out. Only Cassie can make diddy's case go to the court.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by mysticwarrior(m): 8:35am On May 22
Colson:
yeah. Harvey Weinstein was also black šŸ¤”šŸ¤”

With all the evidences being churn out against these evil celebrities, you are still playing the race card.
I don't understand why y'all think with your anuses.
You are the one thinking with your anus since you cannot not ask yourself why she is coming out after 22 yrs, success attract leeches.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by mysticwarrior(m): 8:38am On May 22
emperor4love:
they are not,werey giv dem way,as a celeb behave well,don't let money control u
emperor of alaye well done o, why is she coming out after 22 yrs if she doesn't have any ulterior motive?

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Greenfaces: 8:59am On May 22
TOPCRUISE:
Diddy has a lot of apologies to make. Once a male artiste is accused for one assault with evidence, all his victims that are lying low will show face and pile up accusations accompanied with several stints they have with him.
Diddy should begin write a list of apologies meant for his victims because his cup don full
Some of his victims may even be men. This dude is jail bound right now and 50cent is having a very good laugh
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by kay29000(m): 9:13am On May 22
ogaontop:
Many naija girls will honestly wish these kind of accusations dey get head here, once you make money or you wan marry, your ex- of many years back will wake up from slumber. They will so misuse it!!
Even the white girl that accused diddy is unmarried and frustrated, a crime is a crime but why wait for 21 years??

How do we know she is telling the entire truth? She said she willingly smoked the weed with him, and then claimed she felt high afterwards. What was she expecting. And how was Diddy meant to know she wasn't interested in his advances when she willingly came to meet him in the studio, willingly smoked with him, and didn't resist when he led her to the bathroom. Also, if she felt violated, she said nothing of calling him the next day to say that.

Cassie's case is 100% legit, but some of these other ladies are in it for the money or attention. That's why some male celebs prefer just paying for sex...less stress and no future allegations.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by tuzle(m): 9:29am On May 22
michlins:
Only Diddy is gay, bisexual, rapist, straight,sex trafficker.

Only one person. But what do I know?
omo same thing I wanted to say and they will still call him many more.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Delaw135: 9:35am On May 22
kay29000:

How do we know she is telling the entire truth? She said she willingly smoked the weed with him, and then claimed she felt high afterwards. What was she expecting. And how was Diddy meant to know she wasn't interested in his advances when she willingly came to meet him in the studio, willingly smoked with him, and didn't resist when he led her to the bathroom. Also, if she felt violated, she said nothing of calling him the next day to say that.

Cassie's case is 100% legit, but some of these other ladies are in it for the money or attention. That's why some male celebs prefer just paying for sex...less stress and no future allegations.
U get sense Jare, , I hardly believe those bitches, I ve once been an accused of rape which was false. A lady that followed me to hotel willingly to pass a night came up with stupid allegation because she needs more than what I offered her, if not because I got a good lawyer I would have been jailed wrongly because many people quickly got emotional in case of rape.

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by joseph1832(m): 9:39am On May 22
Golan007:
Can't stop, won't stop.
"ten years from now we'll still be on top". Dude isn't wrong when he said that. Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by joseph1832(m): 9:43am On May 22
dominique:
Now is the best time to reopen the case file of his ex Kim Porter's mysterious death. That lady died with a lot secrets
secrets aren't facts, especially when it's hidden and very unknown.

I'm sure an autopsy was carried out on her corpse. I don't think they would have buried her without doing that. So, since nothing is being said about it, and her family (If she has any) is keeping mute, well...
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by KingGeedorah(m): 9:43am On May 22
Great Man Ke

LMAO

PortHarcourtcit:
The beginning and the end of a great man...
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by ajepako(f): 9:51am On May 22
Whatever they accuse this Diddy of doing

I believe he even did worse

Haba! Na only you?
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by DaddyYankee: 10:10am On May 22
TheSuperX:
Na Ashawo born me ooo
Continue......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers / Chikezie Ijeoma Celebrates Her Birthday With New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.