Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,268 members, 7,864,387 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 05:22 PM

Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 (16397 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003 / Timi Dakolo Accuses Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Of Sexually Abusing Church Members / Ubi Franklin In 100 Level At The Madonna University In 2003 (Throwback Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by DaddyYankee: 10:11am On May 22
TheSuperX:
My Ashawo mama is mad!
Tell us more
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Cumfest(m): 10:17am On May 22
Let the court prove whether he 'diddy' it or he 'diddyn't.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by ogaontop(m): 10:39am On May 22
kay29000:

How do we know she is telling the entire truth? She said she willingly smoked the weed with him, and then claimed she felt high afterwards. What was she expecting. And how was Diddy meant to know she wasn't interested in his advances when she willingly came to meet him in the studio, willingly smoked with him, and didn't resist when he led her to the bathroom. Also, if she felt violated, she said nothing of calling him the next day to say that.

Cassie's case is 100% legit, but some of these other ladies are in it for the money or attention. That's why some male celebs prefer just paying for sex...less stress and no future allegations.
These you said are the evidences that will nail her in court, abi she get video of being molested?
She should be able to explain why she kept mute for the past 21 years!

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by diamond68: 10:46am On May 22
I would play the race card and it’s valid to play the race card but in this case I will happily throw diddy to the white hypocritical wolves. The man is legendary for being a very violent man, I remember he beat up that guy called POSITIVE K who sang I GOT A MAN . He also beat up those guys in DA BAND and one of them said puffy was always beating up the sound engineers 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Then he beat up Cassie. The man is a very violent guy who enjoys beating people up

2 Likes

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by 3seriez(m): 10:48am On May 22
michlins:
Only Diddy is gay, bisexual, rapist, straight,sex trafficker.

Only one person. But what do I know?

Don't mind them. Even hate and envy is involved. He might have done some bad but so many accusations all of sudden after so many years in the game is just ridiculous and doesn't make sense.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Satazaa: 10:50am On May 22
Colson:
yeah. Harvey Weinstein was also black 🤡🤡

With all the evidences being churn out against these evil celebrities, you are still playing the race card.
I don't understand why y'all think with your anuses.
don't mind people playing the race cards, infact Harvey Weinstein is the great grandfather of Hollywood and Diddy and Kelly pales significantly in terms weight and clout but he was still smoked and found out and convicted, they the wheel of justice is slow but it does come around and slams

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by emperor4love(m): 10:53am On May 22
mysticwarrior:
emperor of alaye well done o, why is she coming out after 22 yrs if she doesn't have any ulterior motive?
bro u are getting money u are a billion dollar,y person after all this wealth no go behave well,have u heard any scandal of jayz lilwayne are dis men not made like Diddy yet the coordinate thereselves, even snoop,oga I get money fr account, I buy latest car nd mansion and all that,wetin concern me nd bitches,see how rickrossi is living his life buying car nd jets ,that wat makes him happy not ppl talking of woman scandal all time
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by CallTheCops(m): 10:53am On May 22
diamond68:
I would play the race card and it’s valid to play the race card but in this case I will happily throw diddy to the white hypocritical wolves. The man is legendary for being a very violent man, I remember he beat up that guy called POSITIVE K who sang I GOT A MAN . He also beat up those guys in DA BAND and one of them said puffy was always beating up the sound engineers 🤣🤣🤣🤣. Then he beat up Cassie. The man is a very violent guy who enjoys beating people up
most black American men are violent. That's why they have a high rate of gang related death.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by diamond68: 10:58am On May 22
CallTheCops:
most black American men are violent. That's why they have a high rate of gang related death.
yeah you are right
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Sleekfingers: 11:48am On May 22
mysticwarrior:
They are just trying to bring another black man down.

Black man self must learn to stay outta trouble.....
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by HRMK: 1:23pm On May 22
2003?21YRS AGO? SHE IS NOT SERIOUS AT ALL!
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by MasterTeeUSA: 3:20pm On May 22
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by PHAYOL81: 3:22pm On May 22
It will be a miracle if Diddy don't end up in jail. Everything and everyone seems to be working against him.
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by freeborn02: 3:56pm On May 22
Kailalomo:

Illuminati or not they are always misbehaving when drunk or high on drugs. They believe they are billionaires and celebrity that gives them the audacity to do as they like.

How come a crime committed 22 years ago is only surfacing today?
Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by anonimi: 12:30am On May 23
sojayy:
Chall, the whites wants to bring all prominent negro down, R. Kelly, now Diddy.

Jeffery Epstein is also black like you.

1 Like

Re: Ex-Model, Crystal McKinney, Accuses Diddy Of Sexually Assaulting Her In 2003 by Ilekokonit: 3:09am On May 23
Lojo iku erin, orishirishi obe la maa ri. On the day an elephant dies, we will start seeing different types of knives cutting at its carcass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alexreports Discharged As Big Churchill Group Offsets Hospital Bills!photos / Critics Slams Ken Erics For Not Marrying His Nollywood Colleague 'nkoli'(photo) / 2face Idibia Rescues Police Officer Shot By Armed Robbers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.