Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,645 members, 7,861,989 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:37 AM

Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) (28640 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by oluwaseyi0: 9:12pm On May 22
Kenmatt:
Omoh!!!

I didn't go through but to have gone through the Photos;

Isn't cool to be strolling with Legxus?

That one that gave up to the ghost just lost it all thinking another CRASH.

It's not easy however, "if na you nko"?

If only you know how many pedestrians vehicles have knocked down, even people staying in their road side shops
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by CorrectionFLuid: 9:17pm On May 22
Emu4life:
UK and Singapore are Third World Countries according to a certain Nairalander's Beer Parlour analysisgrin

Keep having guilty conscience everywhere. All because of one man that won't hesitate to kpai you even if just remotely necessary.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Inspirer1: 9:17pm On May 22
franchasofficia:
Every passenger on this flight must have developed serious high bp, and some might have serious panic attack after this flight. God please may you continue to show sinners like me mercy whenever I am on flight. Imagining this alone is giving me serious chills cry

This is the only reason I hate traveling, how I wished there is train that connect all continents of the world
Undoubtedly!

Amen!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Stephaniegold(f): 9:24pm On May 22
[quote author=tnerro1 post=130090970]Wow, so sad. Was on such flight once, it was a long 13 hours flight from London to Singapore. Thank goodness me and the oyibo babe besides me just dey press ourselves for fun. Oyibo babes dey crazy Abeg πŸ˜πŸ˜…πŸ˜[/quote
Lie from the armpit of the devil]
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Emu4life(m): 9:25pm On May 22
CorrectionFLuid:

Keep having guilty conscience everywhere. All because of one man that won't hesitate to kpai you even if just remotely necessary.
You mentioned the wrong person Sir
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Bimpe29: 9:36pm On May 22
Inna lillahi wa inna ilehi rajiun!
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by franchasofficia: 9:43pm On May 22
ThothHermes:
Such a train would be so fast and any accident would be catastrophic.
Planes will still be safer.
It can still be same speed with existing bullet trains in Japan, South Korea, etc.

I trust white folks, in some years to come, they will definitely break this record of connecting continents by efficient train system.

Another technology being worked on now is adding parachute to aeroplanes to help planes avert hard landing on event of engine failure or crash.

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Naz34(m): 9:45pm On May 22
SlavaUkraini:
And a Nigerian would be the last person to die due to a turbulence on an aircraft ✈️✈️✈️

Jagaban turbulence never kill us na airplane turbulence want to kill us ?

If you have survived Tinubu's Turbulence thus far, then know that you are destined to live long.
ogbeni resttttttttt
You go kill yourself because of hate on one man o . Rest and know peace

2 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by mbos: 10:23pm On May 22
Maybe na auto pilot dey duty

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Karnice600: 10:39pm On May 22
officialwdhtv:
Severe turbulence on Singapore Airlines flight from London to Singapore results in 1 death and several injured passengers.

Singapore Airlines aircraft encountered severe turbulence that threw the plane from 37000ft to 31000ft.

One passenger died and 30 others injured on the London to Singapore flight which had to make an emergency landing in Bangkok, Thailand.

The injured have been transfered to hospitals.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70NaJGLOf8

One of the reasons I prefer freighters.
Sea travel is bae.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Charly68: 10:46pm On May 22
For those that fly safe ,know it is God that is in control not the pilot . The best of pilot can run into turbulent storm amid air. Thank God the damage and the loss is minimal . Rip to the dead
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by BabbanBura(m): 11:12pm On May 22
Nonexisting1:
Imagine say two people dey inside the plane toilet dey fucck in peace and this happens.

Wild imagination, it is not allowed except perhaps some first class cabins where you can sneak in.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by vikstandon(m): 11:12pm On May 22
UK Airline, Indigenous plane.

Yet they make noise about Air Peace
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by officialwdhtv: 12:08am On May 23
westfield:
What are you capping ....you think say plane na motor......for every turbulence the pilot sees it on his monitor and before reaching there puts on the seat belt sign.....they already know before they take off that there would be disturbance in the air

For this particular flight, the turbulence happened almost immediately leaving the pilots with no time but to recontrol the plane instead of telling passengers to buckle up...

Eyewitness report from one of the passengers say this...watch and read the news from other sources u doubting thomas (all this bush people when never enter plane before lol)
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by NAC1666: 12:58am On May 23
officialwdhtv:
Severe turbulence on Singapore Airlines flight from London to Singapore results in 1 death and several injured passengers.

Singapore Airlines aircraft encountered severe turbulence that threw the plane from 37000ft to 31000ft.

One passenger died and 30 others injured on the London to Singapore flight which had to make an emergency landing in Bangkok, Thailand.

#wetindeyhappentv

Air peace should take over that route....
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by RaptorX: 1:10am On May 23
westfield:
What are you capping ....you think say plane na motor......for every turbulence the pilot sees it on his monitor and before reaching there puts on the seat belt sign.....they already know before they take off that there would be disturbance in the air

According to news report, this is a clear air turbulence that comes out of nowhere and airplanes radar can't see it. The only warning is a plane that flew through it and warn others coming behind.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by madjune(m): 1:17am On May 23
There's always some funny but very troubling turbulence over that Mediterranean axis just out of Egypt airspace.

The last time I flew over there in 2007; I knew something like this will happen someday in the future.

It can really shake your soul out of your body!

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by 3seriez(m): 1:38am On May 23
SlavaUkraini:
And a Nigerian would be the last person to die due to a turbulence on an aircraft ✈️✈️✈️

Jagaban turbulence never kill us na airplane turbulence want to kill us ?

If you have survived Tinubu's Turbulence thus far, then know that you are destined to live long.

Funny guy 🀣🀣🀣. We go endure this Turbulence walai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by blackslayer: 2:09am On May 23
This is why I always have my seatbelt on unless I need to use the bathroom. Turbulence from hell.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 2:16am On May 23
Naz34:
ogbeni resttttttttt
You go kill yourself because of hate on one man o . Rest and know peace

Who hate who ?

Because you are a hater doesn't mean everyone is...

Even Tinubu urchins can feel the turbulence of their master and are now voicing out their concerns..

Does that now mean that they hate Jagaban ?

You better stop this your suffering and smiling attitude and start looking for ways to help this government that you claim to love..
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by SlavaUkraini: 2:17am On May 23
Mrsoft3:

Bro never ever pray for a turbulence experience

All die na die..
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by ceaser: 4:10am On May 23
Sad.

He died of a heart attack.

Who wouldn't be scared sh1tless of such harrowing moments midair?
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:12am On May 23
Kobicove:
It's very likely that the passenger who died was not wearing his seat belt and possibly broke his neck due to the impact when the encountered the turbulence sad

Plus age too. The deceased, a British, was his sixties.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Gerrard59(m): 4:18am On May 23
ThothHermes:
Such a train would be so fast and any accident would be catastrophic.
Planes will still be safer.

Connecting continents is pretty possible (Europe and Asia), Europe and Africa (doubt Europeans go gree tho). As for accidents, the Japanese have run the Shinkansen for more than sixty years without an accident. The Chinese have done theirs, and there has not been any major incident. Considering China is bigger in land mass and such trips cover long distances, nice achievement. Japan is very mountainous, so another laudable feat.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by LordofNaija: 5:13am On May 23
franchasofficia:
Every passenger on this flight must have developed serious high bp, and some might have serious panic attack after this flight. God please may you continue to show sinners like me mercy whenever I am on flight. Imagining this alone is giving me serious chills cry

This is the only reason I hate traveling, how I wished there is train that connect all continents of the world
Vote me for president I will link up West Africa for a start
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by correctguy101(m): 6:08am On May 23
Kenmatt:
Omoh!!!

I didn't go through but to have gone through the Photos;

Isn't cool to be strolling with Legxus?

That one that gave up to the ghost just lost it all thinking another CRASH.

It's not easy however, "if na you nko" ?

Me wey go jhus dey look calmly and jhus wish those still alive good luck?

Been in such situation before, all yhe sinners around daddy jhus dey shout JESUS!!! Instead of to dey look for ways to survive the approaching disaster. Survived 2 wahala like that without scratch, one had my head banging heavily on the vehicle roof, headache no be here....

Oh,, you thought I was in a flight? Nah, na bus tori I dey yarn u so.. cheesy

Morning o

2 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by WeddingParol: 6:35am On May 23
BigIyanga:

What is the connection btw Singapore Airlines vs Malaysian Airline??
Singapore Airline is the best Airline in the world.

Since you have decided to bring your ignorance to the public, read this.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/singapore-airlines-sia-flight-u-turns-back-sydney-airport-technical-issue-sq232-4249181
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by DeepSight(m): 7:18am On May 23
correctguy101:

Me wey go jhus dey look calmly and jhus wish those still alive good luck?

Been in such situation before, all yhe sinners around daddy jhus dey shout JESUS!!! Instead of to dey look for ways to survive the approaching disaster. Survived 2 wahala like that without scratch, one had my head banging heavily on the vehicle roof, headache no be here....

Oh,, you thought I was in a flight? Nah, na bus tori I dey yarn u so.. cheesy

Morning o

grin

2 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by izombie(m): 7:32am On May 23
oluwaseyi0:

Normal normal it's not compulsory to wear your sit belt 247 while on flight like you have it in road trip

Only taking off and landing is very much mandatory
And as announced by pilot
Yes it's not compulsory but you are adviced to always have your seat belt on even when the sign is off. I always put my seat belt on whenever i am seated on a plane.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by ThothHermes: 9:15am On May 23
Gerrard59:

Connecting continents is pretty possible (Europe and Asia), Europe and Africa (doubt Europeans go gree tho). As for accidents, the Japanese have run the Shinkansen for more than sixty years without an accident. The Chinese have done theirs, and there has not been any major incident. Considering China is bigger in land mass and such trips cover long distances, nice achievement. Japan is very mountainous, so another laudable feat.
Largely true. But planes carry more people and cover longer distances, so they have the lowest incidents per billion miles covered. Most accidents are caused by human error and I suspect the excellent safety record of the Shinkansen has something to do with Japanese meticulousness. It will probably drop significantly if that technology spreads everywhere. Imagine Nigerians running a bullet train.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Dwightventures(m): 11:42am On May 23
franchasofficia:

This is a JOKE! How many people died in the incident? Go and check train crashes and number of fatalities in the last one year worldwide and compare to commercial airline fatalities in the last 5 years, and tell me which is higher. Im becoming more confident in airline flight sef. I thought such shaking of aircraft would make it fall out of the sky and kill everyone onboard. When will such a freak incident ever occur again?

AIR TRANSPORT IS THE SAFEST MEANS OF TRANSPORTATION
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Emmanuel30a2: 11:56am On May 23
officialwdhtv:

#wetindeyhappentv

Die, today is your death day...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vandals Damage Lagos-Ibadan Railway Track, Trains Forced To Stop In Bush / Air Peace Offers To Freely Evacuate Nigerians From Sudan / FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.