Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,768 members, 7,865,978 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:33 AM

Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) (28671 Views)

My Trip To Singapore - Detailed Info About Singapore / Airline Removes Six Seats To Allow World's Tallest Woman Fly On Plane (photos) / Flying From Abuja To Port Harcourt: Nairalander Observation: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by clearbold4: 8:15pm On May 22
Rich4god:
Where all the passengers go, abi was the plane flying empty.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Hespee93: 8:15pm On May 22
It is well.

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:15pm On May 22
Reminds me of that terrible experience on aero from abj to lagos in 2021 on their propeller aircraft. Thank God it didn't happen.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Bahamas95(m): 8:16pm On May 22
Assuming na US plane dat guy for don start to bash dem as usual, I wonder wetin US do am.

RIP to the deceased, quick recovery to those that sustained injuries.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Hezmatosky: 8:16pm On May 22
Who dey update this our nairaland sef? The person na late comer o cheesy
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Michael547(m): 8:19pm On May 22
jiz:
Trash
Answer na....
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:22pm On May 22
Omoh!!!

I didn't go through but to have gone through the Photos;

Isn't cool to be strolling with Legxus?

That one that gave up to the ghost just lost it all thinking another CRASH.

It's not easy however, "if na you nko"?
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by ShenTeh(m): 8:23pm On May 22
This would shake anybody.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by IBB007: 8:24pm On May 22
lol…if na African airline encounter this kain problem, oyinbo media no go let us rest

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by HitRun(m): 8:25pm On May 22
In all my recent travels, they always announced that you keep your seat belt on even when the seat belt light is off.

In any case, I wonder why people just don’t like protecting themselves. I am never comfortable not putting on a restraint while on any moving machine.

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Hespee93: 8:25pm On May 22
Rich4god:
Where all the passengers go, abi was the plane flying empty.

The video and pictures was captured aftwr the persengers were evacuated.

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Neoteny(m): 8:26pm On May 22
ShenTeh:
My Taiwanese colleague was on that flight. She is pretty shaken even now.

All these nairaland liars sef undecided
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by hardbody: 8:27pm On May 22
officialwdhtv:

Many of the passengers were unfortunately not wearing their seatbelt and were either asleep or just chilling when it happened suddenly...The pilot even had no time to inform them to put their seatbelts on

Many injured passengers were thrown from their seats

One important lesson, once i lace up, the only time i undo my seatbelt is either when I am about to use the loo or when we have touched down. I never find a reason to undo the seatbelt otherwise.

4 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by hardbody: 8:29pm On May 22
Kenmatt:
Omoh!!!

I didn't go through but to have gone through the Photos;

Isn't cool to be strolling with Legxus?

That one that gave up to the ghost just lost it all thinking another CRASH.

It's not easy however, "if na you nko"?

A near experience on Nigeria (Lagos) to Nairobi flight some 4 or 5 years ago. Omo, when those things drop altitude, your soul literally leaves your body

5 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Ballzproblem2: 8:30pm On May 22
tnerro1:
Wow, so sad. Was on such flight once, it was a long 13 hours flight from London to Singapore. Thank goodness me and the oyibo babe besides me just dey press ourselves for fun. Oyibo babes dey crazy Abeg 😁😅😁
in your dreams

2 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Kenmatt(m): 8:33pm On May 22
hardbody:

A near experience on Nigeria to Nairobi flight some 4 or 5 years ago. Omo, when those things drop altitude, your soul literally leaves your body

When the news hit Nairaland few days ago, a Lady crying on her first board, many a Nairalander was gushing that it was a skit, some were calling her names.

Mehn!!!
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by tnerro1(m): 8:35pm On May 22
Ballzproblem2:
in your dreams

No worries bros, u turn will come . Just increase ur hustle. I was on my way to Australia, and BA usually has a stopover in Singapore to change planes from a four engine to a two engine plane. Due to the long duration, it’s usually a night flight we’re most passengers decide to sleep, if you have a naughty person besides you, anything goes😁
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Kobicove(m): 8:37pm On May 22
It's very likely that the passenger who died was not wearing his seat belt and possibly broke his neck due to the impact when the encountered the turbulence sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Ballzproblem2: 8:40pm On May 22
tnerro1:

No worries bros, u turn will come . Just increase ur hustle. I was on my way to Australia, and BA usually has a stopover in Singapore to change planes from a four engine to a two engine plane. Due to the long duration, it’s usually a night flight we’re most passengers decide to sleep, if you have a naughty person besides you, anything goes😁
continue until dey book you for sexual assault
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Verbtips(m): 8:43pm On May 22
oluwaseyi0:

Normal normal it's not compulsory to wear your sit belt 247 while on flight like you have it in round trip

Only taking off and landing is very much mandatory
And as announced by pilot
caution, anything can happen

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Mathain19(m): 8:43pm On May 22
Pilots and Risks
Hmmmmmmm
God Abeg oooooo
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Desusi: 8:45pm On May 22
franchasofficia:
Every passenger on this flight must have developed serious high bp, and some might have serious panic attack after this flight. God please may you continue to show sinners like me mercy whenever I am on flight. Imagining this alone is giving me serious chills cry
Na waa for u ooo.

This is the only reason I hate traveling, how I wished there is train that connect all continents of the world
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Mrsoft3(m): 8:47pm On May 22
SlavaUkraini:
And a Nigerian would be the last person to die due to a turbulence on an aircraft ✈️✈️✈️

Jagaban turbulence never kill us na airplane turbulence want to kill us ?

If you have survived Tinubu's Turbulence thus far, then know that you are destined to live long.

Bro never ever pray for a turbulence experience

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by 1Sharon(f): 8:48pm On May 22
A note to always wear my seat belts in flights from now on...

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Desusi: 8:49pm On May 22
WeddingParol:
Singapore airline in the news again?

Thank God that the plane did not crash.

What is the update on the missing Malaysian Airline ?
Till now we are yet to know. Despite series of theories on that missing aircraft. Peradventure, it has been hijacked by UFO.
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by wiseoneking: 8:54pm On May 22
SlavaUkraini:
And a Nigerian would be the last person to die due to a turbulence on an aircraft ✈️✈️✈️

Jagaban turbulence never kill us na airplane turbulence want to kill us ?

If you have survived Tinubu's Turbulence thus far, then know that you are destined to live long.
my longest is 22 hours and that's not a joke to person that doesn't like flying. I pray never to experience turbulence of any kind
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by westfield: 8:55pm On May 22
What are you capping ....you think say plane na motor......for every turbulence the pilot sees it on his monitor and before reaching there puts on the seat belt sign.....they already know before they take off that there would be disturbance in the air

officialwdhtv:

Many of the passengers were unfortunately not wearing their seatbelt and were either asleep or just chilling when it happened suddenly...The pilot even had no time to inform them to put their seatbelts on

Many injured passengers were thrown from their seats
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Kokomaster69: 8:56pm On May 22
Very unfortunate incident. What a scary moment !

The Captain and his team must be highly commended for a job well done for the mitigation. At least, they were able to rise up to the occasion even when death was glaring to everyone.
RIP to the one that passed on and quick recovery to all injured persons.

3 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by essentialone(m): 9:01pm On May 22
Why was there so much condoms on the floor of the airplane, or were those airbags?
Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by ThothHermes: 9:07pm On May 22
A 6000 feet drop would be really traumatic. An airplane is truly a marvel.

2 Likes

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by Cmanforall: 9:11pm On May 22
officialwdhtv:
Severe turbulence on Singapore Airlines flight from London to Singapore results in 1 death and several injured passengers.

Singapore Airlines aircraft encountered severe turbulence that threw the plane from 37000ft to 31000ft.

One passenger died and 30 others injured on the London to Singapore flight which had to make an emergency landing in Bangkok, Thailand.

The injured have been transfered to hospitals.

#wetindeyhappentv

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q70NaJGLOf8

Sad

1 Like

Re: Severe Turbulence On Plane Flying From London To Singapore Leaves 1 Dead (Video) by ThothHermes: 9:12pm On May 22
franchasofficia:
Every passenger on this flight must have developed serious high bp, and some might have serious panic attack after this flight. God please may you continue to show sinners like me mercy whenever I am on flight. Imagining this alone is giving me serious chills cry

This is the only reason I hate traveling, how I wished there is train that connect all continents of the world
Such a train would be so fast and any accident would be catastrophic.
Planes will still be safer.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Passengers Groan As Return Air Tickets Climb N500,000 On Monopoly Routes / FG Commences Train Service On Port Harcourt To Aba Railroad (Pictures) / Iddo Railway Terminal On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.