Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,785 members, 7,866,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 10:57 AM

Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue (6364 Views)

Tinubu Orders Manhunt For Plateau, Benue Killers / Plateau, Benue: Gunmen Kill 44, Youths Deposit Corpses At Government House / Videos, Pictures Of Killing Of Soldiers In Metele Doctored By Terrorist - Army (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Appletek: 8:37am On May 22
I laugh when I see Peter Obi's posts on events in other places.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Blaze14k: 8:41am On May 22
chatinent:
After the election, Obi has been posting up and down and visiting every Dick and Tom on any event...a thing he didn't do before the election.

All these charade tho!

I am not tribalistic! I evaluate individuals based on the impact they leave behind. During his tenure as governor, I was a student. His dedication to Nigeria now far surpasses any previous concern he had for the state. Indeed, he is a politician, just like all the others. His approach involves leveraging sympathy, compassion, and deceptive political tactics...and that strategy is truly repulsive!

I don't think being active on what is going on in the country is a bad thing. Even if it doesn't suit you it might suit others. Everybody has there choice and opinion in democracy
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by SoNature(m): 8:43am On May 22
malali:
"Ocheze Ogbonna, a female crane operator at Inner Galaxy Steel Company, Umuahala-Obuzor in Ukwa West Local Government Area of Abia State, has been allegedly killed by a Chinese national who wanted to be in a relationship with her."

MR PRESIDENT OF SOCIAL MEDIA, NO COMMENT ON OCHEZE OGBONNA ? YOU NEVER COMMENT ON SOUTH EAST ISSUES. WETIN NORTH DO YOU ? YOU ARE JUST A REFINED VERSION OF NNAMDI KANU. PSYCHOANALYZING BOTH OF YOU. YOU ARE TRYING TO PUSH NNAMDI KANU'S AGENDA WITHOUT ANNOYING PEOPLE. A LOT OF SEE THROUGH YOUR SCHEME.

Mvgu, Peter Obi doesn't owe anyone to comment on every calamity that happens in Nigeria. You are senselessly comparing mass deaths to one misfortune. Tell Escobar to step aside if he cannot do that job. Nobody imposed it on him.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by gbengene1234(m): 8:45am On May 22
Killings here and there and the Government seems less concerned. Goodluck Jonathan administration didn't witness half of all this B4 he was butted out.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Splashme: 8:48am On May 22
Nigeria has never been this bad
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Ezmans: 8:50am On May 22
Klington:

Only APC and their gullible cold hearted evil followers are not perturbed about the level of insecurity in Nigeria.

God bless Peter Obi.
it has mastered there life
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by chatinent: 8:50am On May 22
Blaze14k:

I don't think being active on what is going on in the country is a bad thing. Even if it doesn't suit you it might suit others. Everybody has there choice and opinion in democracy

I understand your point but that's my point exactly.

He became active exactly after the election popularity. Where was he all this while and where was his public participation?
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Justiceganduje: 8:52am On May 22
helinues:

And then you people's best foods done.

At least something to celebrate, bad news na bae.

Na where the party go dey tonight, make we come twe twe.

So today will be another wasted day too?
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Honestey: 8:52am On May 22
But ok with everything IPOB/ESN do, making this one the president is giving terrorism a field day.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Justiceganduje: 8:52am On May 22
helinues:
It's obvious Peter Obi is cherry picking on which issue to respond to.

He chose the bad ones more.

Anything to be vindicated with undermining the government efforts as opposition practicing witch
What and what do you understand by cherry picking? Hurry up ok.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by twilliamx(m): 8:55am On May 22
RonuFools:

Hungry man get lost
I can feed your entire house hold
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Blaze14k: 8:56am On May 22
chatinent:

I understand your point but that's my point exactly.

He became active exactly after the election popularity. Where was he all this while and where was his public participation?

He has to cos he wants to run for 2027 presidential election which is too obvious, all I see is him working towards it. It's even good he is laying all these criticism so that when he assume office we will remind him what he said.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Krankhead: 8:57am On May 22
Gbajue will never be disheartening by the killings in Anambra and the whole if SE but rather be disheartening by what happens thousands of miles away. I have never seen such person that refuse to remove the log in his eye but rather remove what is in other man eye

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Coolestguy2023: 8:58am On May 22
All this nairaland yiebo moderators just pushing the gbajue fraud agenda on NL on a daily basis thinking with that the fish voice man will be relevant and popular to become president.
You people are just wasting your time. Peter Obi can't be President of Nigeria.
If you want an yiebo President, wait till 2039 and then present someone more reasonable, competent and a nationalist and not a bigot such as gbajue

2 Likes

Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by twilliamx(m): 8:59am On May 22
RonuFools:

Agbero miscreant
A dumb semi-educated fool with the brain of a retarded child spewing senseless jargons because your brain lacks the function to reason deep and construct proper sentences. I see you ending up in a mental institution with your other colleagues.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Yourbaslayer: 8:59am On May 22
twilliamx:

I can feed your entire house hold

Audio Online rich man grin
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Yourbaslayer: 9:00am On May 22
twilliamx:

A dumb semi-educated fool with the brain of a retarded child spewing senseless jargons because your brain lacks the function to reason deep and construct proper sentences. I see you ending up in a mental institution with your other colleagues.

Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by PrinceofSarcasm: 9:01am On May 22
irunoko:
Seems like everything is a joke or politics to this politicians abi is this terrorist attack a form of population control in the north?

My brother you just highlighted a very unpopular opinion people discuss in hushed tones. A colleauge and i still looked at this issues from the same perspective of population control the other day and it made so much sense. I feel there is a white paper passed across the corridirs of power showing the bemefit of the constant killings in the North and population reduction. This may be the real reason why it appears as if the killings in the North never end and the government does nothing
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by UncleAyo: 9:03am On May 22
SMH
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by DMerciful(m): 9:04am On May 22
You lack focus!

You don't care that 40 persons were killed, you're only concerned about Obi who is making sure their death do not go unnoticed
chatinent:
Since the election, Obi has been posting up and down and visiting every Dick and Tom on any event... aiming to garner support, and trying to create organic love for himself....a thing he didn't do before the election.

I loathe Nollywood politics! That's what it is.

I am not tribalistic! I evaluate individuals based on the impact they leave behind. During his tenure as governor, I was a student. His dedication to Nigeria now far surpasses any previous concern he had for the state. Indeed, he is a politician, just like all the others. His approach involves leveraging sympathy, compassion, and deceptive political tactics...and that strategy is truly repulsive!

Tinubu is widely regarded as a significant disappointment. A massive one! However, even in the event of Obi's victory, Nigeria would still find itself in a state of disarray. The same principle can be applied to Atiku as well. Are you anticipating a different outcome by employing the same methods and people as before?

Tah!
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by 9japride(m): 9:04am On May 22
It's terrible that people who can't fight for the victims are the one's attacking Peter Obi.
A situation that supporters of these politicians are the most f@@lish set of things. They have been consistent in their wicked attitude towards the development of Nigeria.
Human lives mean nothing to them. And it's quite unfortunate that the indigenous people in those state can't even disturb the social media.
Those miscreants supporting evil in the land prefer everyone keep quiet and act like mumu.
That's why Igbos are hated due to their vocal stands on issues.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by DMerciful(m): 9:06am On May 22
You or your papa can share the good news. Una nor get mouth?
NyamiriFlathead:
Nah bad news dey give this worthless agulu bastard erection, anything good news, we no dey see his reaction
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Evans20: 9:06am On May 22
Obi to me is a good man, majority of people in power of federal authorities are not even elected they just forced their way only inec fit explain this things, the truth must be told
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by 9japride(m): 9:07am On May 22
DMerciful:
You lack focus!

You don't care that 40 persons were killed, you're only concerned about Obi who is making sure their death do not go unnoticed
[color=#006600][/color]

If you check out those always attacking Peter Obi in your area for example, they are the most wicked things in that community.
Having such people in large numbers can negatively affect a country.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by DMerciful(m): 9:09am On May 22
You can choose to deceive yourself, nobody cares.

Opposition is to put government on their toes so that killings don't become normalized
emkz:
During the Obama-Romney debate in 2012, Romney tried to use the murder of US ambassador to Libya as a campaign issue.

Obama made a profound statement: he said we are talking about human lives here and a commander in chief cannot play politics with human lives or make it a campaign issue.

It took Peter Obi five days to react to the killing of Deborah Samuel, while Atiku deleted a tweet where he condemned it. Tinubu was not on record to have reacted.

Also, Peter Obi rushed to Kano to sympathize with the victims of the inferno in a mosque. Does Peter Obi do these things because he genuinely cares or because of political expediency? Would he have done these if he wasn't interested in running for the presidency? Was he doing it between 2014 and 2022?

Matters of kidnapping, terrorist attacks and needless deaths are serious matters bordering on national security. Instead of latching on it for political gains, a decent human being can propose solutions to help those in power. The Plateau issue is multi-faceted bordering on ethnicity, land, resources and religion. These are sensitive issues and require a multipronged approach.

No one must play politics or seek to get political advantage with it a tragedy.

PS: The government wasted 90 billion naira in Hajj subsidy for Muslims. Why does Peter Obi have no balls to condemn it if he is sincere? I vehemently condemned it here.
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Evans20: 9:11am On May 22
Watin be this na, every time innocent people are attacked in their homes and villages apart from the hardship, haba government, see i don tire o,
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:11am On May 22
chatinent:
Since the election, Obi has been posting up and down and visiting every Dick and Tom on any event... aiming to garner support, and trying to create organic love for himself....a thing he didn't do before the election.

I loathe Nollywood politics! That's what it is.

Tinubu is widely regarded as a significant disappointment. A massive one! However, even in the event of Obi's victory, Nigeria would still find itself in a state of disarray. The same principle can be applied to Atiku as well. Are you anticipating a different outcome by employing the same methods and people as before?

Tah!
you are just a dishonest somebody
during the campaign, tinubu never told u what he was going to do. Obi and Atiku took out time to explain how they will govern the country if elected and those are things we would have used to judge them.
Tinubu never told u how he intend to solve our many problems, he just used tribal (yoruba ronu) and religion (muslim muslim ticket) to buy people's emotion. and to cap it all, he bought INEC and the judiciary to help him finish his work.
for u to tell yourself this truth, you are here trying to justify his failures by saying they would have done the same.
i just pity people like u
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by drugBaronTINUBU: 9:13am On May 22
emkz:
During the Obama-Romney debate in 2012, Romney tried to use the murder of US ambassador to Libya as a campaign issue.

Obama made a profound statement: he said we are talking about human lives here and a commander in chief cannot play politics with human lives or make it a campaign issue.

It took Peter Obi five days to react to the killing of Deborah Samuel, while Atiku deleted a tweet where he condemned it. Tinubu was not on record to have reacted.

Also, Peter Obi rushed to Kano to sympathize with the victims of the inferno in a mosque. Does Peter Obi do these things because he genuinely cares or because of political expediency? Would he have done these if he wasn't interested in running for the presidency? Was he doing it between 2014 and 2022?

Matters of kidnapping, terrorist attacks and needless deaths are serious matters bordering on national security. Instead of latching on it for political gains, a decent human being can propose solutions to help those in power. The Plateau issue is multi-faceted bordering on ethnicity, land, resources and religion. These are sensitive issues and require a multipronged approach.

No one must play politics or seek to get political advantage with it a tragedy.

PS: The government wasted 90 billion naira in Hajj subsidy for Muslims. Why does Peter Obi have no balls to condemn it if he is sincere? I vehemently condemned it here.
that is why i keep saying
hatred have made u people not to research about Obi
since 2014 he left office, he has been doing donations east, west, north and south
stop displaying ignorance please
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by emkz: 9:13am On May 22
DMerciful:
You can choose to deceive yourself, nobody cares.

Opposition is to put government on their toes so that killings don't become normalized

You can hate Tinubu, I don't care. But when people are killed, you do not play politics with such things.

Okay, after condemning the killings and commiserating with the Plateau State Government and calling on the government of the day to secure lives and properties and reduce poverty, WHAT NEXT?

Wait until the next cycle of killings to repeat the mantra.

Does he not sound like a broken record when he repeats these things?
Re: Peter Obi 'Disheartened' By Terrorist attacks In Plateau, Benue by Reality3080: 9:15am On May 22
HateBigots:
cool Waiting for jobless Zom B to complain

See one of them grin grin

This particular Zom B have spent over 1 year on Nairaland defending failures from Buhari to BATeria
y is it that obi has not said anything about ipob menace despite all the madness

Imagine people threatening students not to go out on exam day n obi hasn’t said anything but if anything happens in faraway state he will b d first to talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Yar'adua Pictured On Hospital Bed (see Picture) / Brief Expose On Bola Ahmed Tinubu / Civil Service Promotion Exams To Be Abolished 2013’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.