Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,982 members, 7,866,681 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:12 PM

Nigerian Gay Wedding - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Gay Wedding (2081 Views)

Nigerian Gay Journalist, Chisom Peter, Goes Public With His Partner (Photos) / Michael Lord Smith & Deck Farias' Gay Wedding In UK (Photos) / Binyavanga Wainaina Proposes To His Nigerian Gay Partner, Set To Wed - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:25pm On May 22
GOD PUNISH UNA WEY DEY PROMOTE THAT DISEASE CALLED GAY angry
Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by doubleZ88(m): 11:53pm On May 22
So I'll again.
Whose going to do the bending?
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 9:30pm On May 24
OKOATA:
That won prick dey stand for inside trouser grin grin Maybe 2 of them na versatile. Awon olofo.
How do you know what versatile means? Lol, no make me suspect you ooooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 9:32pm On May 24
Nonexisting1:
Whatever rocks their boats. Nigerian girls witches with their evils have pushed many our young men into being fagg0ts. I don't have problems with that as long as they keep their gayism to themselves. If you carry am come my way, I will cut off your dick. Simple.
No gay wants your ugly ass lol, don't flatter yourself

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 9:38pm On May 24
BloodyDoe:
The thing just tire me.

What’s more annoying is their shamelessness, abi shey eye dey pain them not to see that last picture . Crazy people.
Why will they be ashamed of finding love? You think we are in the bible era where you bigots will continue to shame us so that we hate ourselves and eventually kill ourselves? Lol, your bigotry plan no longer works because we are here and queer, either you get used to it or you go hug transformer

I wonder how you will feel about yourself if you were born during the time white men make black people hate their skin making them hate themselves, how will you feel? Yet you are out here doing the same thing to others you don't understand

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 9:43pm On May 24
Nonexisting1:
The wickedness and witchcraft associated with your gender are enough to make someone be sympathetic to them fagg0ts. We that continue to deal with your gender have mastered the art of being emotionless while at it so if being what they are can make them escape your evils, I wish them well.
The bolded is literally not how sexuality works. I'm a gay man and if you think the grass is greener on the other side, then you are really naive. As a gay man who dates men, I can tell you that men are worst than women,do you know how many times these men has made me wish I was straight? If there was a straight pill to take, I would've taken it long ago because men are the prime definition of heartless monsters and thrash, I will always wish I wasn't gay but sadly enough sexuality isn't a choice so as a gay man who dates men, y'all are 10 times worst than women

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by OKOATA(m): 10:19pm On May 24
Flamemignon1:

How do you know what versatile means? Lol, no make me suspect you ooooo cheesy
Suspect wetin. I look like gabriel for your eyes. Lol. grin
Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 10:40pm On May 24
OKOATA:
Suspect wetin. I look like gabriel for your eyes. Lol. grin
How will I know? Homosexuality no dey show for face na, most gay men are masculine, the media just tend to show the feminine ones because they Garner more clicks so how will I know?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Nonexisting1: 10:47pm On May 24
Flamemignon1:

The bolded is literally not how sexuality works. I'm a gay man and if you think the grass is greener on the other side, then you are really naive. As a gay man who dates men, I can tell you that men are worst than women,do you know how many times these men has made me wish I was straight? If there was a straight pill to take, I would've taken it long ago because men are the prime definition of heartless monsters and thrash, I will always wish I wasn't gay but sadly enough sexuality isn't a choice so as a gay man who dates men, y'all are 10 times worst than women
A man and his wife somewhere once celebrated the birth of a son and here we are. Chei, odi egwu.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by Flamemignon1(m): 12:39pm On May 25
Nonexisting1:
A man and his wife somewhere once celebrated the birth of a son and here we are. Chei, odi egwu.
I don't even know what to say but the usual "all men are thrash and I wish I was never attracted to y'all in the first place"
Re: Nigerian Gay Wedding by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:45pm On May 25
Nonexisting1:
Whatever rocks their boats. Nigerian girls witches with their evils have pushed many our young men into being fagg0ts. I don't have problems with that as long as they keep their gayism to themselves. If you carry am come my way, I will cut off your dick. Simple.
I always look forward to reading your comments on all topics

You dey funny die

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Read This / When There's No Future In The Relationship / How Many Times Have You Pardoned Your Partner For Cheating?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.