Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,050 members, 7,956,916 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 10:25 PM

Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders (6059 Views)

War In APC Over Oluremi Tinubu For Senate President / Bola And Oluremi Tinubu At Their Traditional Wedding / Oluremi Tinubu For Governor (Lagos State) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by solomon111(m): 8:19am On Nov 25, 2011
Eko Ile:

Thats the problem with you losers, when ever you are at the end of you rope and can no longer defend your stupidity, you go for the reguler goofy and irrelevant default.

Sad and pathetic people, gggod things makes you sad and bad things make you happy. No wonder your isi ewu clow leaders dont give a damm about you and their constituencies. 

Sad bad bele people. Wetin your worthless and incompetent leaders do for you? Nothing. Thats why you losers walk ariund like loser displaying bad bele over other peoples good deeds.

Losers and bad bele people can not progress, never. The more you hate, the more,we progress ahead of  you.

Sucks to be ibo of cours,. Other leaders dey do great things and these losers are busy doing SA for comedy, lmao, and you wonder why your life is nothing but comedy.
You must be very stupid and irreversibly dumb.You think i am a loser,because i saw the futility in arguing with you.You must be one dumb as$.When u finish selling ur future for peanuts,get back to me.LOSER.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by akings100: 8:36am On Nov 25, 2011
Am not impressed, she can do better. 20k to me is a peanut compare to what she and her husband stole from Lagos state treasury.
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by EkoIle1: 2:08pm On Nov 25, 2011
solomon111:

You must be very silly and irreversibly dumb.You think i am a loser,because i saw the futility in arguing with you.You must be one dumb as$.When u finish selling your future for peanuts,get back to me.LOSER.

Meaning you are too incompetent and too lazy to defend your pointless and i.diotic argument, not that you had anything sensible to defend to start with anyways.

You really do need to need to pick up and read a book about social studies and government.

lmao

Scum bag,
Re: Senator Oluremi Tinubu To Award N13 Million Grant To Petty Traders by sumgelem(m): 9:32pm On Nov 25, 2011
Can this be true?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Debt Rises To N8.32tn / GRAPHIC: More Pictures From The Recent Flood And Fire Outbreak In Ghana / Yoruba Pastors Are Worse Than Boko Haram - Nnamdi Kanu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.