Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,545 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:47 PM

Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading (23544 Views)

Kano Emirates: Northern Lawyers Give Gov Yusuf 48 Hours Ultimatum / Kano Assembly Repeals Ganduje's Emirates Council Law / PIB Scales First Reading In Senate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by onajo2000(m): 6:16pm On May 22
This can only happen in the north and west
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Gbogbowa: 6:43pm On May 22
This is what is called restitution and it must be done
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by honeyB2018: 7:00pm On May 22
naptu2:
Imran Muhammad @Imranmuhdz

Like someone said before me, this is a position that was highly revered in Kano,the North and other parts of Nigeria, but the former governor of Kano State with the support of Buhari, bastardized it into 5 Emirates.
This was what the government of Nigeria did to South East, after the war,by creation of states, to weaken the South Eastern area, so that the spread of the Igbo speaking people can be restricted.
In my view, the Emirate, should be reverted to its formal position, because the creation of the 5, was in bad fate.
It was politically motivated.
This should be a lesson to those in power. You can't be there for ever.
What you did in 8yrs of your powerful rule,can be reduced to nothing in just 2 months of the new administration.
Good luck to them,let not the security of life and properties in the State be ruptured.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by PepeXKermit: 7:02pm On May 22
Xscape1993:
Politics and traditions should be separated.

Why should it? Was it not traditional rulers that played politics before and caled the shots? What you will say is partisan rulership
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Yampotatocarrot(m): 7:16pm On May 22
Babangidapikin:
Politician now toiling with the Emirate ...Now they want to turn Brothers against Brothers ...They should please be careful, Kano is a volatile state . ... I just wish there is a solution that save face for both Emirs ....a Win Win ...

People said the same thing before Sanusi was deposed
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Jayhome24: 7:21pm On May 22
Akpakomiza2:

He will not be.he is gone

Ok I hveee heard you.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by izubext007: 8:03pm On May 22
nice move
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by adanny01(m): 8:09pm On May 22
Babangidapikin:
Politician now toiling with the Emirate ...Now they want to turn Brothers against Brothers ...They should please be careful, Kano is a volatile state . ... I just wish there is a solution that save face for both Emirs ....a Win Win ...

Ganduje already turned brothers against brothers for his selfish reasons.

He ended up crash landing and the things he setup are also crash landing.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by adanny01(m): 8:17pm On May 22
khattab02:
Allow the headline or those willing to cause trouble to be deceiving themselves.

More people in Kano have turned against ApC and Gandollar. When Gandollar was deposing the former Emir was there heavy security?

Ganduje had thugs and police in his pocket then. Are you aware that Ganduje unofficially bared Kwankwaso from going to Kano. Anytime Kwankwaso comes to Kano, it was a war of thugs.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by maasoap(m): 8:32pm On May 22
khattab02:
proof??

If that was the case.. he is still in Nigeria walking up and down. Why did Gandollar and his party not use the EFCc to prosecute him.

Like that guy said.. his removal was Vindictive
Proof of what? You were not in the country at the time or Google is not your friend? Even Nairaland will help you with that information
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Forumites: 8:50pm On May 22
Sanusi just warm up and continue saying the truth.

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by magzey: 8:59pm On May 22
if an administration has nothing to Offer they will turn left turn right and sit in the center grin. i dont see this thing happening , because if tradition is mixed with politics, even if Sunusi is enthroned another opposition will dethrone him again by amending same law, and Kano will become a laughing stalk.
Let the Kano Assembly think of important thing that will bring positive change to KANO Citizen and forget politics of Vengence

Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by wunmi590(m): 9:35pm On May 22
maasoap:

He's hypocrite. Calling out politicians over corruptions but he was busy mismanaging the council's fund, billions of naira!

Sanusi have been very outspoken right from time, even when he was the CBN governor, he was still cautioning Goodluck, who was his boss then about spending wisely..

Sanusi has been a millionaire before he become the emir, so spending or mismanaging council fund is out of the picture...

It was just a political witch hunt, that affected him, he supports kwakwaso who made him the emir and talk openly and also talk about the bad things ganduje is doing, which pissed him off, to remove him..

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Aboki99(m): 10:17pm On May 22
Tsohor Sarki Sanusi dan jaraba ne wallahi. Haba! Kace kai baka damu ba ko an tu6e ka kuma na tu6e ka amma kazoo kamar maye sai ka dawo.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Ofodirinwa: 10:33pm On May 22
khattab02:
Really??

I am baffled at what some u believe.

He is evil than Emefiele, Buhari Emilokan and co??

Pathetic

Bro, I'm not your mate. Not everyone is here to talk. The reason evil people win in Nigeria is because no matter what happens, 7 minutes later people like you will speak like nothing happened or will be 100% sure of how something you're not informed about didn't happen.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by pacespot(m): 10:34pm On May 22
These people are looking to create caliphate in Nigeria, decentralize Nigeria now to save lives. Everything about Islamists is using heavy security to clamp down on people's voices.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by lekonso: 10:47pm On May 22
But if Sanusi is re-installed, he has to keep his mouth shut, or else he will fall into trouble again
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 10:56pm On May 22
Ofodirinwa:

Bro, I'm not your mate. Not everyone is here to talk. The reason evil people win in Nigeria is because no matter what happens, 7 minutes later people like you will speak like nothing happened or will be 100% sure of how something you're not informed about didn't happen.
I no come drag mate with you.

But can u back up your statement with some proof?

I also like to learn from others and not to attack them.

Pele if u feel offended
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 10:58pm On May 22
maasoap:

Proof of what? You were not in the country at the time or Google is not your friend? Even Nairaland will help you with that information
of what us said naa.

If person not fit point out something wey him claim me go help am use any google.

It shows the person is just thumb sucking or hearing from heresay.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 11:00pm On May 22
adanny01:

Ganduje had thugs and police in his pocket then. Are you aware that Ganduje unofficially bared Kwankwaso from going to Kano. Anytime Kwankwaso comes to Kano, it was a war of thugs.
I heard that but never believe.

Because what was the crime of Kwankwaso that he cannot enter Kano.

All these to me.. are political gimmicks
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 11:04pm On May 22
wunmi590:

Sanusi have been very outspoken right from tike, even when he was ghe CBN governor, he was still cautioning his boss Goodluck, who was his boss then about spending wisely..

Sanusi has been a millionaire before he become the emir, so spending or mismanaging council fund is out of the picture...

It was just a political witch hunt, that affected him, he supports kwakwaso who made him the emir and talk openly talk about the bad things ganduje is doing, which passed him off, to remove him..
very correct joor. Some people sometimes believe in heresy and when u ask them, Dem go tell use Google.

Again, don't we want people that will be telling the central government the bitter truth however they don't like it?

Good thought!
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 11:05pm On May 22
lekonso:
But if Sanusi is re-installed, he has to keep his mouth shut, or else he will fall into trouble again
let him tell them the truth however they don't wanna hear it.

Sometimes, it same use that will blame people for not talking.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by adanny01(m): 11:45pm On May 22
khattab02:
I heard that but never believe.

Because what was the crime of Kwankwaso that he cannot enter Kano.

All these to me.. are political gimmicks

He was just threatened by Kwankwaso's presence in the state. Despite it, he failed. Just like Wike made Amaechi uncomfortable in his state.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by maasoap(m): 6:51am On May 23
khattab02:
of what us said naa.

If person not fit point out something wey him claim me go help am use any google.

It shows the person is just thumb sucking or hearing from heresay.
I'm not helping you scouting the net to bring you information you already knew. You can pretend and lie to yourself, that's your prob.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by jattopeter(m): 7:54am On May 23
Jayhome24:
What is heavy security for in this case? Bad law was made to target somebody wrongly and needs to be reverse and address so who da f u c k will want to come and distrupt the state Assembly siting, is the person mad or something?

Reverse the law and install Sanusi to his throne.
You have said it All.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by wunmi590(m): 8:22am On May 23
khattab02:
very correct joor. Some people sometimes believe in heresy and when u ask them, Dem go tell use Google.

Again, don't we want people that will be telling the central government the bitter truth however they don't like it?

Good thought!

Don't mind them, majority of them are babies in politics, they are just talking for talking sake and for NL likes

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Tonytonex(m): 3:16pm On May 23
bencarson007:
Traditional stools which used to revered are now reduced to ridicule and tools of power struggle πŸ₯Ί... how foolish can we be ?
honestly, you people are very foolish in that North. That is why this country is bleeding.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by bencarson007(m): 3:40pm On May 23
Tonytonex:
honestly, you people are very foolish in that North. That is why this country is bleeding.

Baba easy na... I am a Benin boy o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not a northerner but even at that , tradition is being messed up by politicians and politics...

1 Like

Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Tonytonex(m): 3:44pm On May 23
bencarson007:

Baba easy na... I am a Benin boy o πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ not a northerner but even at that , tradition is being messed up by politicians and politics...
LOL πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚ .

I thought were
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by Ofodirinwa: 5:13am On May 24
khattab02:
I no come drag mate with you.

But can u back up your statement with some proof?

I also like to learn from others and not to attack them.

Pele if u feel offended

Sanusi beheaded a man (Gideon Akaluka) for 'desecration of the quran'. No trail just mob justice. He was arrested and released because of his family ties. The 'underwear bomber' is also his apprentice.

Like Obi says, go and verify.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 10:26am On May 25
Ofodirinwa:

Sanusi beheaded a man (Gideon Akaluka) for 'desecration of the quran'. No trail just mob justice. He was arrested and released because of his family ties. The 'underwear bomber' is also his apprentice.

Like Obi says, go and verify.
lol.. from where?

Am sure many Nigerians have never heard this.

Else he could have been draged and mentioned. I trust Nigerians, if at all there is an iota of Truth.

That why I call things like this heresy.
Re: Heavy Security As Kano Emirates Council Law Scales First Reading by khattab02: 10:29am On May 25
bencarson007:

you mind am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Denies Speaking With King Of Morocco, Orders Full Investigation / Another Blast In Maiduguri / Umahi, Uzodimma, South-east Leaders Absent At Shettima’s Unveiling

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.