Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,611 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:45 PM

What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens (61083 Views)

Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) / Why Are Phone's Screens Now Costly? / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Holyfic: 10:35am On May 23
Open your mind to airdrop expect anything if e pay e fit nor pay
Some idiot de here manodize your mind work hard you don't want to use skill to make money. Omo you better work smart and catch every giving opportunity or die broke
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by NothingDoMe: 10:50am On May 23
benzion72:
More confused after reading the write up
Lol.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Teeroyzimma: 10:52am On May 23
Omoapena:

I guess you're the f.ool to prove your point.

Show the money that was paid..
I was paid $150 I don’t need to show an ignorant clown like you proof

4 Likes

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Draggun(m): 10:56am On May 23
Omoapena:
Nigerians are just too gullible, someone is using their time and resources to drive traffic to his app and ranking up on Google play store to make money for himself and they think he will pay them.

I laugh.

You are the gullible one here. If you don't know how it works, ask questions.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Omoapena(m): 10:57am On May 23
Washington2070:
This Omoapena or whatever your name is called.

You be mumu big time

Your father is a mumu

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by millionboi(m): 10:58am On May 23
Deicide:
It's Ponzi grin and yes people are going to make money from it but not as much as they would make from you.
ask question how it works..... this your conclusion makes you look foolish

3 Likes

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Yseone(m): 10:59am On May 23
Matheusmartin:
They saw how notcoin paid,then decided to rush tapswap.

Unknown to many, there are cooler projects secretly going on on tg..

If u know, u know

such as?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by millionboi(m): 10:59am On May 23
Enddy50ty:
If you like no tap, na you sabi.
plenty dust in listing after tapping then everybody will rest.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by MrB0LD(m): 11:01am On May 23
Seunpapa65:
Crypto has come to stay what the government coan't do

Crypto has provided jobs for millions of Nigerians. What the federal government couldn't do....

We help tap swap et al. grow and earn, and then they pay us. Simple.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Emmywizzy555(m): 11:02am On May 23
nifemi25:
Can someone just explain this tapswap of a thing to me and how to go about it
9036123093 Dm for full explanation and referral link to begin
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by oladele239(m): 11:04am On May 23
Omoapena:
Nigerians are just too gullible, someone is using their time and resources to drive traffic to his app and ranking up on Google play store to make money for himself and they think he will pay them.

I laugh.

You're the gullible one
There's nothing like app sef
It's a telegram bot ....
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by millionboi(m): 11:05am On May 23
Omoapena:

I laugh.
most of them na fake sha,but the real one among them can change your life.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by millionboi(m): 11:07am On May 23
Dshocker:
My friend made over N3m from NotCoin
your friend why not you,shot up
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Teeroyzimma: 11:08am On May 23
dfrost:

My sister, don't sweat. The lazy is worldwide now. People just want quick money instead of building something. How some people will think someone will just dash everybody money for just tapping still makes me wonder 😋
Notcoin dashed people money for just tapping so your point is invalid
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:08am On May 23
Deicide:
It's Ponzi grin and yes people are going to make money from it but not as much as they would make from you.

It's not ponzi, no one is investing 1kobo in it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by kkins25(m): 11:10am On May 23
maureensylvia:
I've never seen people as disengaged from hard work as coin tappers. It reveals that many Nigerians prioritize quick gains over effort and integrity.

They want easy money without putting in the work, and that's a worrying trend!

My kid bro, 17 or so, cashed out his first $40 a few days ago. That's performing various task, taping screen and so on. It's no different from filling online surveys, or selling blood at blood bank.. He just started about a month ago too..

It's not no work oh.. You have to perform these task at certain times, even in midnight.. Guys have opened whatsapp groups where they motivate themselves to not give up.. Nd wake themselves up at midnight to do tapping and task.. 🤣🤣 Their working hard, ma.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:11am On May 23
dfrost:

My sister, don't sweat. The lazy is worldwide now. People just want quick money instead of building something. How some people will think someone will just dash everybody money for just tapping still makes me wonder 😋

It's crypto mining! Most of the coins in existence today started from mining and those who minned diligently benefited. When notcoin finally launches they will reward miners according to what they have mined.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:12am On May 23
kkins25:

My kid bro, 17 or so, cashed out his first $40 a few days ago. That's performing various task, taping screen and so on. It's no different from filling online surveys, or selling blood at blood bank.. He just started about a month ago too..

It's not no work oh.. You have to perform these task at certain times, even in midnight.. Guys have opened whatsapp groups where they motivate themselves to not give up.. Nd wake themselves up at midnight to do tapping and task.. 🤣🤣 Their working hard, ma.

Who is giving them cash? Nobody has cashed out anywhere!

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Emeskhalifa(m): 11:15am On May 23
So who has been able to Cashout from the tap tap stuff?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by MrBroke(m): 11:16am On May 23
meobizy:
I heard about this three years ago. The concept was so stupid that I ignored it. I have no regret today. Na only poor man wan make money without any skill involved.

This is how to reason. Na so I dey too.
Whether e pay or not I no dey involve in stupid stuff

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Barims(m): 11:17am On May 23
Omoapena:

Lolz..

For you to sound like this stupid shows how f#olish you are.

Keep waiting for free money, don't go and do physical work..

You call tapping an app an opportunity to make money, look how dumb you sound..
grin

You are the dumb here
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Achoghim: 11:17am On May 23
Here’s me patiently waiting for OVER token to launch.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Barims(m): 11:18am On May 23
obembet:

Na u I suppose call f.001 for giving attention to that mumu.

You be mumu
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by KushLyon(m): 11:19am On May 23
Lomprico2:

Who is giving them cash? Nobody has cashed out anywhere!

Notcoin got listed last week and people cashed out, abi you're just waking up from sleep? grin

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:24am On May 23
Oshin56:
I have a colleague that got paid last week and what pain me was that she invited me to do the notcoin, but my thought was that they are trying to drive traffic to there website but reverse is the case .
I didn't take the tapping seriously but I still made above $20. I made something like that from ice too. Provided I am not putting my money into it, no problem. There is no risk in trying and also I don't have to be tapping every time as I can use auto clicker.

4 Likes

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:24am On May 23
MrIcredible:
WASTE of time
Just like that nonsense Pie shìt coin
; cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy cheesy
cheesy

People are selling their Pi now
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:24am On May 23
Dshocker:
My friend made over N3m from NotCoin

Na lie!
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:26am On May 23
KushLyon:

I made 100k from pi grin Na wetin I take do my final year project for school last year. Shit to you, cash out to me
me self, during my project time, I was broke. Omo that is our I started thinking of where I could get money and one of my friend now told me I could seel my pi. I sold it for about 75k then.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:27am On May 23
Oshin56:
I have a colleague that got paid last week and what pain me was that she invited me to do the notcoin, but my thought was that they are trying to drive traffic to there website but reverse is the case .

Everybody, I have a colleague, I have a neighbor, I have a friend, my younger brother, etc

No single concrete proof to show payout! Bloody liars.

Notcoin has not launched yet, so nobody have sold or bought anything yet.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Latest Cheapest Call Tarrif Plan & Migration For MTN, Airtel, Glo And Etisalat / Glo New Data Plan / Images Of The Soon To Be Released Infinix Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.