Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,250 members, 7,867,653 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 08:43 PM

What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens (61485 Views)

Why Nigerians Dont Need Free Wifi - Foreign Businessman (pic/video) / Why Are Phone's Screens Now Costly? / Nigerians To Submit Their Phone's IMEI Number To NCC From July (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:29am On May 23
vicardino:
You don't need to show that you are ignorant of what it is. You'd have said same about notcoin but I know people that made millions from notcoin. Members of my group made 180,000, the least person in my group made 54,000 from tapping her phone. Let people do what gives them money

How much u make? grin
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:29am On May 23
RickyJesus:

Something that they haven't start paying self, haba.
notcoin have paid now. The picture attached below is the toncoin I converted my notcoin too. I latwr sold it yesterday.

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by vicardino(m): 11:30am On May 23
I no go tell you ooooo
Lomprico2:

How much u make? grin
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:32am On May 23
Omoapena:

Lolz..

For you to sound like this stupid shows how f#olish you are.

Keep waiting for free money, don't go and do physical work..

You call tapping an app an opportunity to make money, look how dumb you sound..
grin
some of u, because u don't know about something doesn't mean u should be ignorant and just talk any how, because someone is tapping doesn't mean they aren't doing anything else. For example the money I gained from notcoin is more than my present salary and I still find time to do my job and tap. If u don't want to tap, no one is forcing u but dont try to criticize people who did so.

6 Likes

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by MrBONE2(m): 11:32am On May 23
mrdharkchild:
No allow Tinubu hear am o

grin

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:32am On May 23
vicardino:
I no go tell you ooooo

Lol, ogbeni! Notcoin has not paid anybody a dime. They have not launched it yet so no price tag on it.

Make una dey lie small small no be every body be novice for crypto.
Abeg!

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:33am On May 23
KushLyon:

Notcoin got listed last week and people cashed out, abi you're just waking up from sleep? grin

What is its rate?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:34am On May 23
KushLyon:

Typical Nigerian that believes the only way to make money is to be working in a bank or selling gala in traffic, anything that involves people working comfortably from home through the internet gives them high blood pressure grin cryptocurrency don become spiritual work
the fact it isn't only Nigerian who are mining and many people all over the world. The way the ignorant people are talking like it is a Nigerian thing.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:34am On May 23
tuzle:
notcoin have paid now. The picture attached below is the toncoin I converted my notcoin too. I latwr sold it yesterday.

Is toncoin now notcoin? SHM
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:36am On May 23
Lomprico2:

don't u understand English ni. I said I converted my notcoin to toncoin.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Chisave: 11:37am On May 23
Livegamesonly:
the best crypto airdrop app is still satoshi app

send me a mail and I will give you the app and how to give about it

another airdrop Is coming on the app on the 25th of this month.. Colend airdrop, we just finished with o.g token..

Please what is your email address
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Raylight2(m): 11:37am On May 23
Antoeni:

https://punchng.com/tapswap-frenzy-why-nigerians-are-tapping-their-phone-screens/?utm_source=telegram&utm_medium=social
you make post like this wey come make frontpage and you no put referral link. You waste am.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Lomprico2: 11:38am On May 23
tuzle:
don't u understand English ni. I said I converted my notcoin to toncoin.

You for show us where the conversion take place nah.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Chisave: 11:39am On May 23
Livegamesonly:
ignorance...I have over 10000 pii coins locked up till 2025 if am to sell now at 250 per 1...do the maths..just dey play. I use crypto airdrop to patch my salary in this giddamned economy

I mined bitcoin 2.0 which is core, I got 350 dollars as at last year February.

I mined oex token and o.g token, expecting another cashout from these ones..more airdrops, more money.

My cousin made over 7000 dollars from core chain token, he used the money to japa go u.k last year...just dey play

Bros please I need your email or phone number

I need to contact you
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On May 23
nifemi25:
Can someone just explain this tapswap of a thing to me and how to go about it

Is reading a crime ? Don't you have an internet enable phone to do your research online.....

Most Nigerians are simply too lazy to read . But a quick to dish out insults online.....always like to be spoon-fed.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:42am On May 23
Lomprico2:

You for show us where the conversion take place nah.
notcoin works on ton network and u need to gas fee to transfer. So when I got ton, I just converted all.not to ton and if u want a screenshot I can do that. I did all the transaction on telegram.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Azazyel: 11:43am On May 23
Matheusmartin:
They saw how notcoin paid,then decided to rush tapswap.

Unknown to many, there are cooler projects secretly going on on tg..

If u know, u know

Yeah exactly. I'm running 5 other coded projects on Tg
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by tuzle(m): 11:46am On May 23
Lomprico2:

Lol, ogbeni! Notcoin has not paid anybody a dime. They have not launched it yet so no price tag on it.

Abeg!
be jonzing there. I sent a screenshot of my transaction with notcoin everything was about $28
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by vicardino(m): 11:47am On May 23
Lol, take a stroll to any CEX you know, search for NOT, click on info, read about it, check whether it'sbeen traded or not then come back to edit your post. You are indeed a novice.
Lomprico2:

Abeg!
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by KushLyon(m): 11:56am On May 23
Lomprico2:

What is its rate?
See for yourself. You can also go look for it on Bybit

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by KushLyon(m): 11:58am On May 23
tuzle:
the fact it isn't only Nigerian who are mining and many people all over the world. The way the ignorant people are talking like it is a Nigerian thing.

Leave them first, people making money through cryptocurrency in Nigeria is giving them sleepless nights

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by KushLyon(m): 12:00pm On May 23
tuzle:
me self, during my project time, I was broke. Omo that is our I started thinking of where I could get money and one of my friend now told me I could seel my pi. I sold it for about 75k then.

Shey you see. Meanwhile ignorant people are busy calling it shit cheesy
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Azazyel: 12:01pm On May 23
Lomprico2:

Ton is a Blockchain while notcoin is the token he received. Ton also has it's own coin. The Blockchain is like a land that has several lush green plants and grasses for cattle to survive. The coins on the Blockchain are the cattle using that land for their activities. Try and learn about crypto. It's real and it pays. I remember when back then I see young guys buying houses and cars, I used to think they were yahoo boys cos I hardly see them going out to work. I got close to one of them and saw that crypto was his source of wealth. My mentality changed since then. Infact there was one that launched last year. The name is Core. I made $200 from it. Even right now i staked and I'm getting returns from it. There are fake crypto and real ones. Meet an expert to explain everything. People are rich in this country bro and it's cryptocurrency. Especially young guys that you think are yahoo boys. Apart from that tapswap, there are some projects ongoing codedly that would be really bring big cash between now and July. We live in the era of technology and artificial intelligence. Open your mind.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Walezy2020: 12:08pm On May 23
Free cryptocurrency training on WhatsApp starting this weekend 0 eight 036871310
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by sammiewrite(m): 12:08pm On May 23
For anybody confused on how to participate in the Tapswap airdrop, please check my signature for a detailed guide.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by NOwazobia: 12:19pm On May 23
MrIcredible:

Dey deceive yourself
Rest, people are making money from Pi currently, and I have helped three newbies trade their Pi coin for cash.

All you olodos can keep foaming in the mouth, while others make a living out of crypto.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Oseone1(m): 12:21pm On May 23
babz11:

Chat me on 080 25 31 O7 One Seven
Chairman can i still call you for more enlightenment?
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by NOwazobia: 12:25pm On May 23
KushLyon:

Typical Nigerian that believes the only way to make money is to be working in a bank or selling gala in traffic, anything that involves people working comfortably from home through the internet gives them high blood pressure grin cryptocurrency don become spiritual work
It seems Nairaland have more Idiots like that guy than any other social platform.
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by NOwazobia: 12:34pm On May 23
Tapswap is a Meme coin that imitated NOTCoin.

The type of support and liquidity they have, Tapswap don't have such, and Solana chain which they building on is not supporting the project as much Ton Network and Telegram supported Notcoin.

I consider Tapswap as one of the lowest of all the Telegram based project I am mining.

If you want to make another major cash from Telegram base mining, go and take HOT coin of Here wallet seriously.

Hot coin is just one of many fundamental projects I am mining on Telegram.

Let nay sayers doubt, and go and focus on their body and soul offline slavery job where they are being paid peanut, that People make times 2, 3, 4 weeks in and out in crypto.

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by Tonytonex(m): 12:35pm On May 23
Antoeni:
Free Cool Cash. EFCc Please Stay Clear This is Not Yahoo, Even Police & Army Don Follow dey Tap too
I thought CBN ban crypto currency. And asked banks to close accounts of offenders?

1 Like

Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by AfDapone: 12:41pm On May 23
Matheusmartin:
They saw how notcoin paid,then decided to rush tapswap.

Unknown to many, there are cooler projects secretly going on on tg..

If u know, u know

smiley
Re: What Is Tapswap? Why Nigerians Are Tapping Their Phone Screens by NOwazobia: 12:49pm On May 23
tuzle:
notcoin works on ton network and u need to gas fee to transfer. So when I got ton, I just converted all.not to ton and if u want a screenshot I can do that. I did all the transaction on telegram.
Why are you reply that Idiot.

Can't you see that he is just fooling.

allow Idiots to continue in their Idiocy.

I am a beneficiary of many Crypto, without paying a dime, not just Notcoin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Tecno S3 Features And Specifications / How To Install Obb Files Successfully, I Need Help / Some Of The Most Ridiculous Selfies Ever Shared By Nigerian Youths Online (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.