Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,836 members, 7,862,746 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death (15665 Views)

Abasifreke John Jeremiah Death: Drowned Or Murdered? - Family Suspects Foul Play / Family Suspects Foul Play As Akwa Ibom Man Dies After Meal With Lover / Man Wearing Hijab Caught In Female Hostel Of Federal College Of Education, Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by free234free: 9:30am On May 23
jubrilELsudan:
ABIA YOUTHS DISAPPOINT SHA CAUSE BY NOW DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN THE WHOLE CHINESE COMPANY
because of an olosho
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by dannykares: 9:37am On May 23
immortalcrown:
Wetin carry her enter there at night? I didn't read previous reports on it.
Your comment is unbearable, learn to read and understand beside the news yu read is to inform you that same gal is an operator who was on duty wen de incident happens . Here in inner galaxy we av both male and female operators and work shifting " morning and night "

2 Likes

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by tabaralph: 9:39am On May 23
jubrilELsudan:
ABIA YOUTHS DISAPPOINT SHA CAUSE BY NOW DEM SUPPOSE DON BURN DOWN THE WHOLE CHINESE COMPANY

They won’t do that since it doesn’t occur in any south western state expecially Lagos,they would have burned down and destroyed everything on sight
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by dannykares: 9:40am On May 23
Racoon:
This is totally untrue. An operator of a heavy duty equipment like crane can't just fly out of the crane cabin to his or her death like the Chinese company is telling the world.

Yes bro this pure lies if you want the pic of the crane contact me I will send it to you cos I am working Jiuxing

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by dannykares: 9:43am On May 23
Ma company construct crane for them but no amount any1 will tell lie lemme believe them, we av been maltreated in 1 way or the other just an opportunity to cover up , below this the crane chamber so how can she fall from this if not something foul play occured ?

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by WORLDISMYPARISH(m): 9:48am On May 23
Emeskhalifa:
There is always a two side to a story.
we all know it's a blatant lie I've been an operator in my early days after graduation both in Africa and abroad, nothing disturbs your mood like a crane at night,both the vibrations and noise it's movement can never give you any comfort in life to fall asleep and fall out of it, what of the safety belt been worn around the waist,who was the navigator/supervisor with her that night (usually two people are always saddled with night responsibilities)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Doublemen: 10:08am On May 23
immortalcrown:
Wetin carry her enter there at night? I didn't read previous reports on it.
By the body they showed, she didn't wear anything for protection
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Doublemen: 10:11am On May 23
tabaralph:

They won’t do that since it doesn’t occur in any south western state expecially Lagos,they would have burned down and destroyed everything on sight
And you didn't read it up there where they said people were looting and burning?
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Mical2451(f): 10:19am On May 23
This Is Not A True Story We discuss Her
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by immortalcrown(m): 10:37am On May 23
dannykares:
Your comment is unbearable, learn to read and understand beside the news yu read is to inform you that same gal is an operator who was on duty wen de incident happens . Here in inner galaxy we av both male and female operators and work shifting " morning and night "
You are the one who needs to read and learn here. I simply asked a question. I clearly stated that I didn’t read the previous reports. Showing that I don’t know what took her to that place at that time of the night. Did I condemn her in my comment? No. So if not that you are stupid, why are you attacking my comment?
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Tealcrestmedia(m): 10:39am On May 23
MaziObinnaokija:
grin maybe their own crane nah keke marwa type without glass/door. Aĺlow the idiot to continue with his China lies

I tire.
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by shoprite: 11:16am On May 23
Emeskhalifa:
There is always a two side to a story.

Three actually . . .Your side, Their Side and the Truth! undecided
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by onome2013: 11:30am On May 23
Their defense is very funny and watery. That the operator was sleeping on the crane. GOVERNMENT SHOULD DO AN INTENSIVE INDUSTRIAL INVESTIGATION. TO AVOID REOCCURRING OF SUCH INCIDENT .
IF PEOPLE WHO STOLE GOVERNMENT MONEY, ESTABLISHED BUSINESSES IN THE COUNTRY, FOREIGNERS WILL NOT TAKE OVER, AS IT'S HAPPENING NOW ALL OVER THE COUNTRY. MAY HER SOUL RIP .
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Mrexcell(m): 11:51am On May 23
But that kind of job naturally don't fit the female folks I don't understand why the diseased choosed such a hard job for herself instead of going for something more feminine like a cleaner or receptionist?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by bizzibodi(m): 11:51am On May 23
It's possible she slept off,for Chinese company rest no exist ooo... nothing like sitting down self,if you close your eyes for halfmin na sack...if one can dose off on d steering,one can sleep off on a crane.
But why female go be crane operator,come dey work nightshift.
But see how bloggers twist d story with much kernel to chew fro d story.
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Ogbanga0913: 1:03pm On May 23
edudaniel:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/05/22/chinese-company-denies-foul-play-in-female-workers-death/

Chinese should fear their own god small nah
While they are known for wickedness, just like some Indian

1 Like

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by mcgodison2531(m): 1:31pm On May 23
Crafteck1:

Can you defend this in court?
Alot of people are ready to defend it in court
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Crafteck1: 1:36pm On May 23
mcgodison2531:
Alot of people are ready to defend it in court

A lot not same as you, each person would be tried separately, a lot of space dey jail, it wont be your portion, be careful
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by latieph(m): 1:53pm On May 23
Hnmmm... I see shocked shocked shocked
You have been thought what to tell us abi? Minister of defence don teach you lies abi? God is watching
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by TYCO77: 2:54pm On May 23
[color=#000099][/color]
edudaniel:

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2024/05/22/chinese-company-denies-foul-play-in-female-workers-death/

She fell asleep and fell out off the crane but the crane did not crash. Hmm!
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by latonione: 3:06pm On May 23
I knew it, they do it Youth Corps Member and other Nigeria. The moment the report subtly muddled another incident with no clarity, I know mischief is at play. The company is a . target for hoodlums vandalism and stealing. Everybody will receive their karma including the Chinese.
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by ghettochild(m): 3:37pm On May 23
these Chinese are telling a big lie..
how can she fall asleep on a crane she's been handling for a very long time??
and how would she careless fall.
this doesn't add up.
the company must tell the truth and stop protecting the Chinese boss that killed her.
can we see the pictures of the crane?
if it doesn't have a door on its sides
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by BigkokoRep: 3:40pm On May 23
Haha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣. All these children wey dey sag jeans go just come online open mouth waaaa like alligator wey dey hungry for flies!!!

Anyway....ba their time to be be kids!

blackgold2018:
its clearly you have never worked in production company or a factory. So keep your mouth shut.
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by OwoukoUrua(m): 3:57pm On May 23
They are guilty

Na me talk am
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by tabaralph: 4:13pm On May 23
Doublemen:

And you didn't read it up there where they said people were looting and burning?
Where’s the footage of the burning… continue
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by NOwazobia: 11:58pm On May 23
I told you guys that the Americans are far better than the Chinese and Indians,...

I would rather work with an American than with a Chinese or Indian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by quinox947: 11:50am On May 24
immortalcrown:
I was told the incident happened after 9p.m.
According to reports she was on night shift.
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by immortalcrown(m): 12:04pm On May 24
quinox947:
According to reports she was on night shift.
Okay. This your response, to an extent, answers my question.
Re: Chinese Company Denies Foul Play In Female Worker’s Death by Doublemen: 10:29pm On May 24
tabaralph:

Where’s the footage of the burning… continue
Where is the footage of the Chinese pushing her?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

4 Policemen And 2 Kidnappers Die In Rivers State During Shootout / Man Caught Having Sex With Hermaphrodite (video 18+) / Chemical Emission In Nnewi, Anambra State Kills 7 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.