Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,827 members, 7,862,724 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:20 AM

DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? (546 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 6:26pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

the above is MY universal answer to the question you asked me... do you want me to also have a lawyer to certify it?
I guess you meant your personal opinion actually. Which is fine. Now do you think there is a purpose why humans appeared on the surface of the earth today?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:53pm On May 24
Michael547:
I guess you meant your personal opinion actually. Which is fine. Now do you think there is a purpose why humans appeared on the surface of the earth today?

not at all, just like Animals on earth its just all about EVOLUTION.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Deepspirituals: 8:08pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

Evolution.. I said it ... This one Has Serious Issues
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On May 24
Deepspirituals:
Evolution.. I said it ... This one Has Serious Issues

by all means, why dont YOU give us your opinion as to whether you think there is a purpose why humans appeared on the surface of the earth today or not?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Deepspirituals: 8:24pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

by all means, why dont YOU give us your opinion as to whether you think there is a purpose why humans appeared on the surface of the earth today or not?

This one is Never Serious .. Jumping from one Thread to Another To Spew Confusion grin

Micheal u Really Get his time ooo.. Simple question he won't answer . Chai..

Right now he is still looking for a new thread to Jump to

1 Like

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On May 24
Deepspirituals:
This one is Never Serious .. Jumping from one Thread to Another To Spew Confusion grin
Micheal u Really Git his time ooo.. Simple question he won't answer . Chai..
Right now he is still looking for a new thread to Jump to

pour soul... you keep mentioning me and spewing your rubbish, while when i seriously outed you for the demonic ritualist that you are, you went SILENT and had no replies for my message! continue you demon, we all know your holy evil type, you satan worshipper!
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 8:58pm On May 24
MrBrownJay1:

Since we are like animals without a purpose, why do you think that humans have to live a righteous life. Because you mentioned righteousness as one of the standard of living life to the fullest. How do we define what is righteous and what is not?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:11pm On May 24
Michael547:
Since we are like animals without a purpose, why do you think that humans have to live a righteous life. Because you mentioned righteousness as one of the standard of living life to the fullest. How do we define what is righteous and what is not?

you see the problem with you people is that you ask ONE particular question and then give follow ups (to that particular question) that has absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand. you are confused to say the least... see yourself, cant you understand simple ENGLISH?!?!?

so, your initial question was: if i thought there was a "purpose" to humans APPEARING on earth.... to which i replied that: "NO. there is no purpose whatsoever to human APPEARING on earth, its the work of evolution" (aka evolution is the reason why we appeared on earth AND there isnt any purpose to it)

but now, you want to twist what i wrote by claiming something COMPETELY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT I JUST WROTE

AGAIN: living life to the fullest should be the purpose of any human being living on earth, BUT there is no purpose whatsoever to how human beings appeared on earth, because thats the work of EVOLUTION. duh!
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 9:53am On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

you see the problem with you people is that you ask ONE particular question and then give follow ups (to that particular question) that has absolutely nothing to do with the question at hand. you are confused to say the least... see yourself, cant you understand simple ENGLISH?!?!?

so, your initial question was: if i thought there was a "purpose" to humans APPEARING on earth.... to which i replied that: "NO. there is no purpose whatsoever to human APPEARING on earth, its the work of evolution" (aka evolution is the reason why we appeared on earth AND there isnt any purpose to it)

but now, you want to twist what i wrote by claiming something COMPETELY IRRELEVANT TO WHAT I JUST WROTE

AGAIN: living life to the fullest should be the purpose of any human being living on earth, BUT there is no purpose whatsoever to how human beings appeared on earth, because thats the work of EVOLUTION. duh!
Why should a human with no purpose to life, live a righteous life?
How do we define a righteous life?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:22pm On May 25
Michael547:
Why should a human with no purpose to life, live a righteous life?
How do we define a righteous life?

its obvious by the above yeye question that A) you have very poor English comprehension issues and B) you are desperately grasping at straws.

why should we care what humans with no purpose to life do? Deepspirituals is a ritualist into the occult world who believes that blood money ritual is real. why should i care what satanic demons of this world (like him) decide to do with their own lives and/or if they want to waste it away? if a man doesnt know what right/wrong is, then so be it... to each their own misery in life.

AND DONT ASK ME WHATS RIGHT/WRONG or WHO DECIDES WHATS RIGHT/WRONG... instead use your damn brain and stop asking dumb questions.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 4:40pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

its obvious by the above yeye question that A) you have very poor English comprehension issues and B) you are desperately grasping at straws.

why should we care what humans with no purpose to life do? Deepspirituals is a ritualist into the occult world who believes that blood money ritual is real. why should i care what satanic demons of this world (like him) decide to do with their own lives and/or if they want to waste it away? if a man doesnt know what right/wrong is, then so be it... to each their own misery in life.

AND DONT ASK ME WHATS RIGHT/WRONG or WHO DECIDES WHATS RIGHT/WRONG... instead use your damn brain and stop asking dumb questions.
Lol......so you mean that no one has the right to decide what is right and wrong? Is that correct?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:59pm On May 25
Michael547:
Lol......so you mean that no one has the right to decide what is right and wrong? Is that correct?

Deepspirituals the spiritualist believes that RIGHT is in the occult alfa satanic world. who am i to give a damn what he does with his own life?
kidnappers/armed robbers/murderers/blood money ritualist etc believe that this is the RIGHT way to live life. who am i to give a damn what they do with their own lives?
pedos/rapist/donkey fuckers and Bobriskys of this world believe that this is the RIGHT way to live life. who am i to give a damn what they do with their lives?

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 5:04pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

Deepspirituals the spiritualist believes that RIGHT is in the occult alfa satanic world. who am i to give a damn what he does with his own life?
kidnappers/armed robbers/murderers/blood money ritualist etc believe that this is the RIGHT way to live life. who am i to give a damn what they do with their own lives?
pedos/rapist/donkey fuckers and Bobriskys of this world believe that this is the RIGHT way to live life. who am i to give a damn what they do with their lives?

Ok.....meaning that one actually cares too about your standard of living life to the fullest. All those standards are just in your head alone, right?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:44pm On May 25
Michael547:
Ok.....meaning that one actually cares too about your standard of living life to the fullest. All those standards are just in your head alone, right?

i dont give a damn what you care about, but if you ask me about a question about a subject, i am going to give you MY answer... whether you like my answer or not is irrelevant to me, but certainly wont change the fact of this matter... so you can go around and around for decades, my answer wont change.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 5:49pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

i dont give a damn what you care about, but if you ask me about a question about a subject, i am going to give you MY answer... whether you like my answer or not is irrelevant to me, but certainly wont change the fact of this matter... so you can go around and around for decades, my answer wont change.
Ok....now I'm satisfied. Thanks for sharing your personal opinion on how you see life.
People who believe in a God or purpose in life may not be wrong afterall.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:53pm On May 25
Michael547:
Ok....now I'm satisfied. Thanks for sharing your personal opinion on how you see life.
People who believe in a God or purpose in life may not be wrong afterall.

1 Like

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 5:55pm On May 25
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=130139046][/quote]
Do you agree that there is never a universally accepted right and wrong?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 5:56pm On May 25
[quote author=MrBrownJay1 post=130139046][/quote]
Can you please define morality?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:05pm On May 25
Michael547:
Can you please define morality?
Michael547:
Do you agree that there is never a universally accepted right and wrong?

here again...

MrBrownJay1:
if a man doesnt know what right/wrong is, then so be it... to each their own misery in life.

and again;

MrBrownJay1:
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 6:13pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

here again...

and again;

It therefore means that morality can mean anything any human calls it right?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:25pm On May 25
Michael547:
It therefore means that morality can mean anything any human calls it right?

again...

MrBrownJay1:
MrBrownJay1:
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 6:30pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

again...

Ok...you response shows that morality can mean anything. That religious people too can decide for themselves what is morality and that they may be right afterall.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 6:48pm On May 25
Michael547:
Ok...you response shows that morality can mean anything. That religious people too can decide for themselves what is morality and that they may be right afterall.

ANYONE AND EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE THE LIFE THEY DESIRE FOR THEMSELVES.... thus why some people believe that kidnapping, murdering innocent people, ritual killing, raping women/children etc is right. who am i to tell you whats right or wrong for your life?

- if you want to waste your life believing that there is life after death, then so be it.
- if you want to waste your life believing that there is an invisible powerful god in the sky who loves you and cares for you and protects you and only wants the best for you BUT ONLY IF YOU DO WHAT HE SAYS AND GIVE HIM ALL YOUR MONEY because if you dont then he will send you to burn in hell for eternity... "but he is a good god that loves you". BWAAAAAAAAAAH.... then so be it
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 6:49pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

ANYONE AND EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO LIVE THE LIFE THEY DESIRE FOR THEMSELVES.... thus why some people believe that kidnapping, murdering innocent people, ritual killing, raping women/children etc is right. who am i to tell you whats right or wrong for your life?

- if you want to waste your life believing that there is life after death, then so be it.
- if you want to waste your life believing that there is an invisible powerful god in the sky who loves you and cares for you and protects you and only wants the best for you BUT ONLY IF YOU DO WHAT HE SAYS AND GIVE HIM ALL YOUR MONEY because if you dont then he will send you to burn in hell for eternity... "but he is a good god that loves you". BWAAAAAAAAAAH.... then so be it
How do you know that a person who believes in God is wasting his life?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:04pm On May 25
Michael547:
How do you know that a person who believes in God is wasting his life?

just like you have the right to believe whatever nonsense you desire in your life, so do i... so when you believe that there is an invisible god in the sky that is so powerful and protects religious people, then i equally have the right to open my eyes and see the millions of innocent xtians dying of hunger/diseases/natural disaster or at the hands of satanic criminals etc, to understand that there is no such god in the sky and/or if there is, he is powerless and useless to the world today, thus i believe it is a WASTE OF LIFE!

but again remember, you have the right to believe whatever you desire for your life... thats YOUR damn life, not mine.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 7:10pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

just like you have the right to believe whatever nonsense you desire in your life, so do i... so when you believe that there is an invisible god in the sky that is so powerful and protects religious people, then i equally have the right to open my eyes and see the millions of innocent xtians dying of hunger/diseases/natural disaster or at the hands of satanic criminals etc, to understand that there is no such god in the sky and/or if there is, he is powerless and useless to the world today, thus i believe it is a WASTE OF LIFE!

but again remember, you have the right to believe whatever you desire for your life... thats YOUR damn life, not mine.
Why do you think it is a waste of life since it is not even only the religious people that are dying or suffering. Don't you also think that those who don't believe in God too are wasting their lives since they are also suffering and dying?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:20pm On May 25
Michael547:
Why do you think it is a waste of life since it is not even only the religious people that are dying or suffering. Don't you also think that those who don't believe in God too are wasting their lives since they are also suffering and dying?

OF COURSE ITS A WASTE OF LIFE... if xtians are dying or suffering of the exact same ailments that other non religious or atheists are dying of, then what is the use of your "supposed almighty god" who cant even protect you? better yet, what is the proof then that it even exists if it cant even protect his own sheep? what you are saying is as foolish as me saying that i worship Harry Potter and he protects me and/or Deepspirituals worshiping satan and believing in blood money rituals!
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 7:22pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

OF COURSE ITS A WASTE OF LIFE... if xtians are dying or suffering of the exact same ailments that other non religious or atheists are dying of, then what is the use of your "supposed almighty god" who cant even protect you? better yet, what is the proof then that it even exists if it cant even protect his own sheep? what you are saying is as foolish as me saying that i worship Harry Potter and he protects me and/or Deepspirituals worshiping satan and believing in blood money rituals!
Don't you also think that those who don't believe in God too are wasting their lives since they are also suffering and dying? Yes or no?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:29pm On May 25
Michael547:
Don't you also think that those who don't believe in God too are wasting their lives since they are also suffering and dying? Yes or no?

... and here we go right back to when i said everyone need to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST because you only have one life.

- why would anyone waste every sundays to pray for protection from a god that cant protect you? WASTE OF DAMN LIFE!
- why would anyone waste every sundays to pray for good health from a god that cant give you better health? WASTE OF DAMN LIFE!
- why would anyone waste every sundays to pray for abundance of money or a better job from a god that needs YOUR money and cant get you a better job? WASTE OF DAMN LIFE!

so many of you people have been bamboozled into believing that this imaginary god in the sky is gonna better your life, while you guys are just WASTING YOUR LIFE AWAY hoping for yeye miracles...while others are enjoying life fully... but then again, remember, it is YOUR life and you have the right to believe whatever nonsense you desire (and so do i)
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 7:32pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

... and here we go right back to when i said everyone need to LIVE LIFE TO THE FULLEST because you only have one life.

- why would anyone waste every sundays to pray for protection from a god that cant protect you? WASTE OF DAMN LIFE!
- why would anyone waste every sundays to pray for good health from a god that cant give you better health? WASTE OF DAMN LIFE!
- why would anyone waste every sundays to pray for abundance of money or a better job from a god that needs YOUR money and cant get you a better job? WASTE OF DAMN LIFE!

so many of you people have been bamboozled into believing that this imaginary god in the sky is gonna better your life, while you guys are just WASTING YOUR LIFE AWAY hoping for yeye miracles...while others are enjoying life fully... but then again, remember, it is YOUR life and you have the right to believe whatever nonsense you desire (and so do i)
Why do you think everyone has to live life to the fullest According to your own personal opinion?

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:42pm On May 25
Michael547:
Why do you think everyone has to live life to the fullest According to your own personal opinion?

again, whether there is a god or not, some may die of hunger/diseases/natural disaster and criminals etc and EVERYONE is dying someday (regardless of your religion). so ONE THING IS CERTAIN, whatever you do, stop wasting your life hoping for miracles from an invisible god that cant help you.... and instead enjoy and live life fully!

you can either A) live life fully or B) waste your life in churches and temples praying to a god that cant help you (but that needs your money).
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 7:43pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

again, whether there is a god or not, some may die of hunger/diseases/natural disaster and criminals etc and EVERYONE is dying someday (regardless of your religion). so ONE THING IS CERTAIN, whatever you do, stop wasting your life hoping for miracles from an invisible god that cant help you.... and instead enjoy and live life fully!

you can either A) live life fully or B) waste your life in churches and temples praying to a god that cant help you (but that needs your money).
How do you even know that because you are not praying, it means you are living your life fully?
Is that not your personal opinion?
Why should everyone live like you?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Do We Have Enough Time To Prepare For Death? / Jesus Is Not All-powerful And Not All-knowing / Christianity,moses, And The 10 Commandments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.