Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,476 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:29 PM

DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? (548 Views)

How God Dealt With Billionaires Who Queried Me Over Their Tithe – Pastor Adeboye / What I Think About Tattoos – Apostle Suleman / Do You Believe In Life After Death, Does It Exist? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 7:49pm On May 25
Michael547:
How do you even know that because you are not praying, it means you are living your life fully?
Is that not your personal opinion?
Why should everyone live like you?

just because you dont pray and you dont go to church doesnt mean you are living life fully, duh!!! but what is CERTAIN is that it means 110% that this person is not wasting their time/life in churches/temples praying to an imaginary powerless god that cant help anyone.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 8:00pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

just because you dont pray and you dont go to church doesnt mean you are living life fully, duh!!! but what is CERTAIN is that it means 110% that this person is not wasting their time/life in churches/temples praying to an imaginary powerless god that cant help anyone.
Fine. People that are not religious are not going to religious houses. But how do you know that their life is not a waste?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:17pm On May 25
Michael547:
Fine. People that are not religious are not going to religious houses. But how do you know that their life is not a waste?

again, many people's lives are a waste... religious people; ritualist and satan worshipping people; criminals; pedos/rapist etc if you cant use your brain to define the above, then no wonder you need religion to show you what to do in life.

1 Like

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 8:19pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

again, many people's lives are a waste... religious people; ritualist and satan worshipping people; criminals; pedos/rapist etc if you cant use your brain to define the above, then no wonder you need religion to show you what to do in life.

How do you know that all those people you listed up there that their life is a waste. Of we say that your life too is a waste, would you agree?
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:21pm On May 25
Michael547:
How do you know that all those people you listed up there that their life is a waste. Of we say that your life too is a waste, would you agree?

again...

MrBrownJay1:
just like you have the right to believe whatever nonsense you desire in your life, so do i...

but again remember, you have the right to believe whatever you desire for your life... thats YOUR damn life, not mine.

1 Like

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 8:21pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

again...

Oh ok you agree...no problem.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:24pm On May 25
Michael547:
Oh ok you agree...no problem.

of course i do... you have the right to your religious opinion (whether i agree with it or not)
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Michael547(m): 8:25pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

of course i do... you have the right to your religious opinion (whether i agree with it or not)
Alright no wahala...
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:28pm On May 25
Michael547:
Alright no wahala...

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Sirianese: 10:26pm On May 25
MrBrownJay1:

Tell them

Nigeria has the most religious outfits (churches, mosques, shrines) per capita on earth....it's also the most notorious country in the world in terms of criminal activity and all types of corruption

Every other street in Nigeria has a church (mostly) or a mosque Yet the citizens are the most selfish and criminal-minded you can find anywhere on this planet

1 Like

Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Sapasenator: 2:47am On May 26
Even your Go's are afraid of death, not wanting to leave all the private jets and mansions on earth for the unknown.

Everyone dies and no one should be scared of death, you should only be scared of living a life without meaning and purpose.
Re: DEATH : Does Billionaires Think About It At All ? by Brenbentondiaz: 3:10am On May 26
By "billionaires" do you mean truly rich men or our blodas from the 5 plots of land?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

From Where Did The Trinity Teaching Come? / What Is Your Take On Obasanjo's Comment / What Did Jesus Say About Himself?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.