Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,361 members, 7,868,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 09:52 AM

Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. (23052 Views)

UAE To Commence Visa Issuance To Nigerians As FG Lifts Ban On Emirates Airlines / Osita Chidoka: Disparity In Air-fares At Nigerian Airports / Fly Emirates Airlines Commence Flight Operations At New Terminal In Abuja - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Yelight(m): 10:36pm On May 22
As much as I see Keyamo as one of the few minister doing well under this "e lo fokan bale" administration, this response is uncalled for, respond to the message not the messenger, not everything is about politics, that's why some idiots will always mention Peter Obi's name on every matter been discussed. Govern now and play politics later.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by casualobserver: 10:38pm On May 22
d142475:
Kenyamo has been impressive as a minister, but his response shows that this desperation to restore flights to Dubai is for the benefit of the elites, who have invested our stolen wealth in that city, hence the need for a direct flight to Dubai.

Elites have access to Dubai and still travel to Dubai despite the ban. Have you not seen pictures of Dino in Dubai since the Ban?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by CoolAmbience(m): 10:40pm On May 22
LibertyRep:
I find the response of Minister Keyamo very distasteful.

Why has Atiku's personal choice of where to live got to do with Emirate Airline and the UAE perceived disrespect to Nigeria as a nation?

Childish response

What I can say is, action begets reaction. Perhaps, you've a point.

However, Chidoka could have found a way to reach out to Keyamo in private. Not everything is put in the public space.

He should have seen the politics side to his statement. Not every Minister would enjoy been used to 'shine', regardless of the genuineness of intent; and especially not when the 'adviser' belongs to an opposing political party.

Chidoka's statement was a clear attack on the ruling APC bordering on diplomatic relations and foreign policies.

I can't entirely blame Keyamo. This obtains everywhere.

2 Likes

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by VULCAN(m): 11:08pm On May 22
Rather Boring

Jagaban2012:
I will formally invite Peter Obi to the opening of my new Barber shop. He appears available to attend all events and post comments on social media since he is a jobless political failure. Therefore, I am using this platform to invite Mr. Peter Obi to my new Barber shop opening ceremony. Side attractions include barbecue, ice cream, doughnuts, and drinks.

3 Likes

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by NwaliE01: 11:18pm On May 22
Jagaban2012:
will formally invite Peter Obi to the opening of my new Barber shop. He appears available to attend all events and post comments on social media since he is a jobless political failure. Therefore, I am using this platform to invite Mr. Peter Obi to my new Barber shop opening ceremony. Side attractions include barbecue, ice cream, doughnuts, and drinks.

Urgent 2k like you. You lack sense at all levels.

You don't know your mate again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by simpleseyi: 11:18pm On May 22
creolehunt:
I have no doubt in my mind that Keyamo will attack the person and not the message, while being cheered on by the 30k never-do-wells.

Never-do-wells? I never knew you have so many in your family
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by ZUBY77(m): 11:21pm On May 22
LibertyRep:
I find the response of Minister Keyamo very distasteful.

What has Atiku's personal choice of where to live got to do with Emirate Airline and the UAE perceived disrespect to Nigeria as a nation?

Childish response

Keyamo is like the rest of the APC, very senseless.

1 Like

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by CodeTemplar: 11:42pm On May 22
naptu2:
Festus Keyamo, SAN, CON, FCIarb (UK) @fkeyamo

Omohayek na political crazeman now. See how he read partisan meaning into the obviously foolish Osita Chodoka idea.

If I was in charge of emirate, I wont waste resources fighting for reduced patronage with smaller competitors when business was going low patronage.
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Faposky95: 11:55pm On May 22
[quote author=Jagaban2012 post=130092001]I will formally invite Peter Obi to the opening of my new Barber shop. He appears available to attend all events and post comments on social media since he is a jobless political failure. Therefore, I am using this platform to invite Mr. Peter Obi to my new Barber shop opening ceremony. Side attractions include barbecue, ice cream, doughnuts, and drinks.[/quote
Guess who becomes more famous.....haha...you guessed well
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by adioolayi(m): 12:01am On May 23
I may not like the man Festus Keyamo per se...as I no like any politician..

But, for this argument....I go with Festus Keyamo...he won this round for me.

Osita not making sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:06am On May 23
Jagaban2012:
will formally invite Peter Obi to the opening of my new Barber shop. He appears available to attend all events and post comments on social media since he is a jobless political failure. Therefore, I am using this platform to invite Mr. Peter Obi to my new Barber shop opening ceremony. Side attractions include barbecue, ice cream, doughnuts, and drinks.
Abeg invite us make we come run the Barbecue part ooo.
Obi go chop Barbecue sotey,
He go tire.....

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by ComeToJesus: 12:25am On May 23
A very watery and pedestrian riposte from Keyamo. His reply is devoid of any concrete recourse to the issues raised by the former Minister.

It is at best, a deflection of the issues and a tactical retreat from hitting the nails on the head.

Again, the APC has demonstrated a crass lack of grasp of the issues and and a pitiably low, cognitive abilities in elucidating issues on the front burner of national discourse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by rhames(m): 12:33am On May 23
naptu2:
Festus Keyamo, SAN, CON, FCIarb (UK) @fkeyamo

Afo Nsi
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by assholemods: 12:57am On May 23
creolehunt:
I have no doubt in my mind that Keyamo will attack the person and not the message, while being cheered on by the 30k never-do-wells.
So you are this poor to comprehend. With all the economic advantages that he explained you are still saying he attacked the person.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by assholemods: 12:58am On May 23
ComeToJesus:
A very watery and pedestrian riposte from Keyamo. His reply is devoid of any concrete recourse to the issues raised by the former Minister.

It is at best, a deflection of the issues and a tactical retreat from hitting the nails on the head.

Again, the APC has demonstrated a crass lack of grasp of the issues and and a pitiably low, cognitive abilities in elucidating issues on the front burner of national discourse.
Look at one of the hostile person he is talking about.
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by assholemods: 1:00am On May 23
Jagaban2012:
You didn't include HERO larger beer πŸΊπŸ˜‚
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Peejayz: 1:49am On May 23
1bunne4lif:
you're just senseless
Nah , you are the senseless one.... The guy set a trap and you fell for it, can't you just ignore him ?
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by pek(m): 2:02am On May 23
ppogba:

Your hatred for him has justified how sentimental your comment is.

What makes his comment off point?
Seems you didn't understand his snide reply. He politicized his reply. Attacking Chidoka and PDP. I will advise you go back and reply his reply with an open mind
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by toprealman: 2:17am On May 23
How did this guy become a SAN?
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by InvertedHammer: 3:25am On May 23
/
Airlines are in business to make profit. If Nigerian politicians loot the Treasury and bankrupt the nation, no business should be expected to weather the storm with the nation. Investors are not running charity organizations.

Emirates had every right to abandon non-profitable routes controlled by greedy kleptomaniacs. Osita Chidoka's arguments are not compelling enough. The ad hominem attack on Atiku by Keyamo is infantile and unnecessary. He should address Chidoka, if he must.

/

1 Like

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by d142475: 3:30am On May 23
casualobserver:

Elites have access to Dubai and still travel to Dubai despite the ban. Have you not seen pictures of Dino in Dubai since the Ban?
But it is inconvenient for them. They had to go through other routes . Now they can fly direct.
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Jagaban2012: 3:53am On May 23
NwaliE01:

Urgent 2k like you. You lack sense at all levels.

You don't know your mate again.

Oni kuure
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Achoghim: 3:55am On May 23
Stupid Igbo boys kee you dia! Is it not your Yoruba brothers that tried to export cultism to Dubai? Neanderthals
funshint:

You said it all...UAE banning Nigeria goes beyond economic reason. UAE experienced a level of heightened violence never felt before in their history. Majorly perpetrated by these stupid Igbo boys. They do thesame thing in India, South Africa, Malaysia....these people should stop disgracing our country. We're even lucky UAE decided to relax the ban early. In some countries it would have been a permanent ban.
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Uchek(m): 4:10am On May 23
Perfect analogy!

ChizzyBuna:
U.A.E is like a Rich guy from a rich home
Nigeria is like that hungry Olosho in the street

Nigeria will always spread her legs for U.A.E
Olosho no care about Integrity or respect

Na Money Olosho dey find
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by Difrent: 4:25am On May 23
post=130091975:

[b]Food for thought....

That is why we like taking criticism from sane people who have no political affiliation,

Cos even when some political rats as such as this makes good criticism, it will always be juxtaposed alongside their political inclination.

Over to the people.......

Because Osita made the comments as a politician NOT as an ordinary citizen he was answered by a political appointee .
The points made by Keyamo are valid too .... If Osita feel so strongly about what the Emirates did,...why has he not advised his Boss to divest from there? Na hypocrisy be that, what happens to leading by example

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by BizTrust: 4:55am On May 23
Go to school,go to school Na the school be this .
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by felixtare(m): 5:34am On May 23
Wizardslayer:
Ok

Do you care to know why America will likely be a world power for a long time??

Do you care to know why the FG of Nigeria is afraid and can't kill nnamdi kanu??

Then make a research on why America is afraid and cannot abandon Israel. Also why nnamdi kanu change his religion to Judaism.

As for me even if water and stone turn against Israel, me Benedict will forever stand with Israel gidigbam.

Mumu talk.create a thread for this ur mumu talk
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by udomonday: 5:43am On May 23
ChizzyBuna:
U.A.E is like a Rich guy from a rich home
Nigeria is like that hungry Olosho in the street

Nigeria will always spread her legs for U.A.E
Olosho no care about Integrity or respect

Na Money Olosho dey find
it is Nigeria that has allowed herself to be an olosho when she could have become the rich kid.
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by BabaHenry(m): 5:54am On May 23
SoNature:

One former minister and a current minister raised important arguments! I expected to read very engaging contributions, but the comments are terribly empty! Believe it or not, Nigerians or probably Africans have nothing in their brains!
Like your father because it is clear that the foolish minister is going out of context of the message and he is only attacking the messenger and not the message.
Re: Return Of Emirates Airlines: Osita Chidoka VS Festus Keyamo. by safetyInspector(m): 6:03am On May 23
[What is Air Peace business in all these? Is Air Peace currently flying UAE? Can't you read where Kayamo said that it is going yo be a win for Air Peace because if Emirates start operation, Air will ultimately return to Dubai route? Anything about the Igbos often give some of you erection to the point of ejaculation that makes it difficult for you guys to read between the limes. It is well with your lots.
Jagaban2012:
Let me now respond to Osita Chidoka's comments. Although after hearing this man speak for the first time, I respect his level of wisdom and sagacity. However, I disagree with his position on Emirates Airline. He mentioned the visa ban for Nigerians but was silent about the cause that no one wants to be identified with. I know there are some wealthy Igbo individuals behind Air Peace who don't want their investment to go down the drain. These are the people who have used Osita to express these opinions. Business is about competition. Nobody is supposed to discourage competition in business. The more competitors, the better it is for the customers. The monopoly preaching by Air Peace is absurd. Thank God Obi Bitter wasn't the president. This could have happened through their Biafra agenda policy. In fact, we encourage as many local investors to come on board.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier / How To Get To Togo From Lagos By Road For Business / 2 Injured As Bus Somersaults On Eko Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.