Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,997 members, 7,866,748 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 02:09 AM

Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy (32075 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Eriokanmi: 9:33am On May 23
See as this guy resemble Maradona in the last picture cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Tradepunter2: 9:33am On May 23
colossus91:
He should win Africa best too cos he has been awesome
This year!

I really love this guy in the nations cup...... Those his sleek runs and move...... The guy na correct correct player..... Big up nijia players worldwide

9 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by TechBaron: 9:37am On May 23
OriOko88:
cool
It's a huge showcase for him. I saw the match,all his three goals were world class especially the second one. Many top clubs will be on him this summer especially Chelsea and man u.
But the obsession of the UK media over him is what I don't understand. BBC wrote, London born Nigeria international, The mirror wrote ,formal Charlton youth player,they totally omitted Nigeria. E dey pain them say dem no poach am like they did to Solanke and Saka undecided
He was at Everton, Leicester and Fulham.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by haphizz57(m): 9:38am On May 23
[quote author=Ekaette1621990 post=130094430]Surely LookMan is from Akwa Ibom state.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by luskysylver(m): 9:38am On May 23
I KNEW THEY WOULD LOST THE COPPA ITALIAN WHEN I DID NOT SEE SCAMACCA ALONG SIDE LOOKMAN. THAT FRONT TWO OF SCAMACCA AND LOOKMAN IS SO DEADLY THAT THEY CAN SCORE ANY TYPE OF GOAL IN ANY SITUATION. I WAS NEVER SURPRISED THAT THEY WON. THEY PLAY GOOD FOOTBALL. BEATING LIVERPOOL AWAY WAS A GOOD NOTICE TO EVERYONE WHO UNDERSTOOD FOOTBALL.

9 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Omoawoke: 9:40am On May 23
OriOko88:
cool
It's a huge showcase for him. I saw the match,all his three goals were world class especially the second one. Many top clubs will be on him this summer especially Chelsea and man u.
But the obsession of the UK media over him is what I don't understand. BBC wrote, London born Nigeria international, The mirror wrote ,formal Charlton youth player,they totally omitted Nigeria. E dey pain them say dem no poach am like they did to Solanke and Saka undecided

British are shameless

8 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by aguluobi: 9:43am On May 23
We are all seeing the poor showing now

uniquetechng:
He played for England youths teams starting from the U15 to the U21, he waited anxiously for a call up from Southgate which never came until he decided to switch nationality to Nigeria in 2022.
So it's not a matter of him not being poached but him not considered good enough for the Three Lions because of his poor showings with Everton, Leipzig had to send him out on loan to Fulham and Leicester City twice.

5 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by creolehunt: 9:43am On May 23
OriOko88:
cool

They omitted Nigeria for the obvious reason that he is not Nigerian.

He only has Nigerian parents

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Duru009(m): 9:44am On May 23
How can a local coach manage this STAR !!

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by aguluobi: 9:45am On May 23
Hate want to kill your papa
Are you Igbo ?!

Just imagine how this one is antagonizing is countrymen out of tribalistic hate n bigotry.

I fear who no fear you hate filled beings.

pappilo:

Stop writing nonsense. What is phenomenal about the attached stats?

Yet he plays for Nigeria
creolehunt:

7 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by olamike02: 9:48am On May 23
South Africa go collect wotowoto in June.

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by AImiron: 9:49am On May 23
iLoveYouToo:

Correct paragraph 4

Atalanta opened…
sorry for the double mention...

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by simpleseyi: 9:49am On May 23
Starzo:
How come this is not on the front page?

Suen congrats, you and your idiotic mods have turned your forum to rubbish

Only children from broken homes speak like this. You need psychiatric evaluation. Who in your family has ever created anything near this Forum? Go and create your own Forum which should be better than this, then post anything you want there.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by OriOko88(m): 9:49am On May 23
creolehunt:

So wat country is he playing for?

5 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by profmallor: 9:50am On May 23
Congratulations to Ademola Lookman, I hope Finidi saw that.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by creolehunt: 9:51am On May 23
OriOko88:

So wat country is he playing for?

That's not the point. He was born and raised in the UK. He is Beitish of Nigerian descent.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by uniquetechng: 9:52am On May 23
aguluobi:
We are all seeing the poor showing now

I don't argue football with sentiment, at Everton he scored just one goal in 46 matches, and was sold to Leipzig where he played 15 matches without scoring a goal before he was sent on a season long loan to Fulham, he still struggled to impress at Fulham and they refused to sign him permanently, he returned to Leipzig at the end of the season and was sent out on another season long loan to Leicester City where he also struggled to nail down a place in the team before Leicester City got relegated to the championship.
This has been his best season in Europe so far, you don't expect Southgate to invite a player who struggled at Everton when Rashford and Raheem Sterling were doing well for both Manchester clubs, the fact he has started to realize his true potential doesn't mean he did well in those clubs I mentioned.

5 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by simpleseyi: 9:52am On May 23
creolehunt:

That's not the point. He was born and raised in the UK. He is Beitish of Nigerian descent.

Yes, you are right, Ademola is an European name.

8 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by aguluobi: 9:54am On May 23
Wail harder n to your doomed death, he is a Nigerian n plays for only Nigeria as at today.

creolehunt:

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Golan007: 9:55am On May 23
pappilo:

Stop writing nonsense. What is phenomenal about the attached stats?

Are you aware he's a winger?

Show us players in his cadre that had better stats.

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by lavylilly: 9:56am On May 23
They will end like Dele Ali and Abraham
OriOko88:
cool

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by aguluobi: 9:57am On May 23
More tales by sunlight.

Write another senseless n foolish epistle 3 times longer than this so the world can understand you will perish a foolish being over hating whom the entire world is celebrating his heroic.

uniquetechng:
I don't argue football with sentiment, at Everton he scored just one goal in 46 matches, and was sold to Leipzig where he played 15 matches without scoring a goal before he was sent on a season long loan to Fulham, he still struggled to impress at Fulham and they refused to sign him permanently, he returned to Leipzig at the end of the season and was sent out on another season long loan to Leicester City where he also struggled to nail down a place in the team before Leicester City got relegated to the championship.
This has been his best season in Europe so far, you don't expect Southgate to invite a player who struggled at Everton when Rashford and Raheem Sterling were doing well for both Manchester clubs, the fact he has started to realize his true potential doesn't mean he did well in those clubs I mentioned.

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by aguluobi: 9:59am On May 23
Which member of your father's household can accomplish 1/100th of what those two you listed accomplished even with how they ended. Where is your father today ?

Did I hear you say he is still wretched n will perish wretched.

lavylilly:
They will end like Dele Ali and Abraham

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Golan007: 10:02am On May 23
creolehunt:

Bears a Nigerian name.
Plays for the Nigerian National team.
For sure owns a Nigerian passport.
Yet, he's not Nigerian.
OK oga Immigration.
grin

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by AImiron: 10:03am On May 23
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by pappilo(m): 10:04am On May 23
Golan007:

Are you aware he's a winger?

Show us players in his cadre that had better stat.

Phenomenal: adjective - exceedingly or unbelievably great.

There is nothing exceptional about those stats.

Stop throwing around words you dont understand. Or are you claiming to have watched him play all the age graded games for England and your subjective opinion is that he was phenomenal?
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by AImiron: 10:04am On May 23
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by AImiron: 10:04am On May 23
iLoveYouToo:

Correct paragraph 4

Atalanta opened…
too late bro, I just dey see am now. It can't be modified by me, na only the mod fit do am. Let's just focus on the main news, we are celebrating our own.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by greypencils: 10:12am On May 23
It's good this man committed to play for Nigeria. We almost lost him to the UK.

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Golan007: 10:13am On May 23
pappilo:

Phenomenal: adjective - exceedingly or unbelievably great.

There is nothing exceptional about those stats.

Stop throwing around words you dont understand. Or are you claiming to have watched him play all the age graded games for England and your subjective opinion is that he was phenomenal?

Sharap.

I watched him play.

Unlike you who had to consult Wikipedia.

He was a phenomenal player hence his promotion through the ranks.
I asked you to provide stats of his peers and you chickened out.

No surprise.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Hullcity: 10:15am On May 23
I Think Ademola lookman it quite underated in nigeria. but but the Italians knw his worth.
He is A very fantastic player . Theres no doubt about that

6 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Adeyinka90: 10:17am On May 23
African best in the making

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zidane Phones Mourinho, Says He’s Not Plotting Anything Behind His Back / Anthony Joshua Raps (Video) / Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.