Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,998 members, 7,866,779 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 03:39 AM

Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy (32076 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-Trick As Portugal Win 6-0 Vs Lithuania / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores Hat-trick As Portugal Thrash Switzerland 3-1 (Photos) / Lucas Torreira In Tears As Chelsea Win Europa League Final (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by peleson1: 10:19am On May 23
OriOko88:
cool
It's a huge showcase for him. I saw the match,all his three goals were world class especially the second one. Many top clubs will be on him this summer especially Chelsea and man u.
But the obsession of the UK media over him is what I don't understand. BBC wrote, London born Nigeria international, The mirror wrote ,formal Charlton youth player,they totally omitted Nigeria. E dey pain them say dem no poach am like they did to Solanke and Saka undecided
BBC was right

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by blowjohn(m): 10:34am On May 23
saddler:
lipsrsealed

How did Leverkusen open the scoring?

OP was hungry while penning down the article
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by blowjohn(m): 10:35am On May 23
Goals were all surreal.

So surreal that the players were in awe each time for a second before erupting in frenzy

8 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by ojex004: 10:39am On May 23
Why always this yoruba people. According to nlamdi cownu

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Mirasteel: 10:52am On May 23
👍🏼
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by dreality: 10:53am On May 23
Congratulations Ademola Lookman. You are an excellent footballer with great ability to read games and an eye for goals. The sky is your limit and your rein as one of Africa's best is just starting

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by nesphil(m): 10:54am On May 23
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Joy2dworldxyz: 10:56am On May 23
Ekaette1621990:
Surely LookMan is from Akwa Ibom state.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂

Uyan iban

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Ategberoson(m): 10:59am On May 23
Omo iya mi continue making us proud, the entire Yoruba race are proud of your excellent performance

We love you, your skills, determination and commitment.

Ile odúa a gbé wa o

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by greypencils: 11:05am On May 23
BigBelleControl:
Lookman is a major contender for CAF Player of the year. I don't think any other African player did anything close to his this season. Even though African players have not really done well this season if we are going to be honest.
If Sébastien Haller was a starter or regular player at Dortmund, he would have been a most worthy contender.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Gboom: 11:14am On May 23
pappilo:

Stop writing nonsense. What is phenomenal about the attached stats?
Stop hating with your defaming stat.
The guy is a talented footballer from time and time again.
He won U-20 with England and he played in AFCON with great contribution.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Tommydare(m): 11:30am On May 23
That Stuttgart striker has done enough.
Just that he is not playing in a big club and not from a big African nation.
BigBelleControl:
Lookman is a major contender for CAF Player of the year. I don't think any other African player did anything close to his this season. Even though African players have not really done well this season if we are going to be honest.

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by AviatorMoney(m): 11:34am On May 23
OriOko88:
cool
It's a huge showcase for him. I saw the match,all his three goals were world class especially the second one. Many top clubs will be on him this summer especially Chelsea and man u.
But the obsession of the UK media over him is what I don't understand. BBC wrote, London born Nigeria international, The mirror wrote ,formal Charlton youth player,they totally omitted Nigeria. E dey pain them say dem no poach am like they did to Solanke and Saka undecided
U are actually d pained one here.
Bcuz d both quotes u made are correct about Lookman...... He was a Charlton youth/academy boy and also a London born. So? Wat is ur own obsession wit British media
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Galinton(m): 11:49am On May 23
Sonofgod1990:
That how man united will demolish man city on 25th fa cup final....
dey play, better wake up from that your dream
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Teejaney88(m): 12:04pm On May 23
Starzo:
How come this is not on the front page?

Suen congrats, you and your idiotic mods have turned your forum to rubbish
was also angry yesterday when I checked Nairaland and the Europa final was nowhere in the front page. Two Nigerian were in the opposite sides for goodness sake...

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Lumig: 12:08pm On May 23
I thought I was the only one who noticed this. It stemmed from the bias moderators have against non-English football teams,as if it's only England they're playing football. Thank God no English team entered all the three finals in the European Competitions
Samunique:
Congratulations to our boy !!!

But Nairaland has become something else o, this type of game was played yesterday and was not on the front page !

Seun your site is turning to something else, pls do something!!!!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Angelfrost(m): 12:14pm On May 23
superCleanworks:

he was not just on fire.
He was a mad, raging bull on redbull with fire on his tail like a rocket.
The shot wey dey that man leg fit burst bullet proof glass.

You sabi!

The young man was hungry!

The look in his eyes all through the game was fierce.

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by TonyBby: 12:31pm On May 23
Teejaney88:
was also angry yesterday when I checked Nairaland and the Europa final was nowhere in the front page. Two Nigerian were in the opposite sides for goodness sake...
Three. Tella, Boniface vs Lookman.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by uniquetechng: 12:38pm On May 23
aguluobi:
More tales by sunlight.

Write another senseless n foolish epistle 3 times longer than this so the world can understand you will perish a foolish being over hating whom the entire world is celebrating his heroic.

I am sure useless father is my age mates, it's funny how your useless father ended up raising a dumb kid for a son.
How is stating the obvious that he didn't do well at Everton and Leipzig had to loan him twice to Fulham and Leicester City hating ?
Lookman is 26 years of age that's to say he was born the same year as my first son, so tell me what hating on a boy old enough to be my son be beneficial to me ?

Salah succeeding at Liverpool doesn't change the simple fact that he failed at Chelsea, does that mean I hate Salah ?

You're way way dumber than I first thought.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by pappilo(m): 12:43pm On May 23
Golan007:

Sharap.

I watched him play.

Unlike you who had to consult Wikipedia.

He was a phenomenal player hence his promotion through the ranks.
I asked you to provide stats of his peers and you chickened out.

No surprise.

Mumu! you watched him play in age graded matches for England?. On which channel please? You this akushe wey dey watch football for viewing cetre please Stop lying and learn English. Phenomenal means exceptional. 1goal and 1 assist for the U21s is phenomenal abi?

Lookman wasnt phenomenal. He played qualifiers but wasnt selected for the tournament proper at U21 level. Eddie Nketiah stats show he was phenomenal for England in age graded football yet he cant make the Men's team but you think by Lookman should have just waltzed into the team.

phenomenal indeed.

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Golan007: 12:50pm On May 23
pappilo:

Mumu! you watched him play in age graded matches for England?. On which channel please? You this akushe wey dey watch football for viewing cetre please Stop lying and learn English. Phenomenal means exceptional. 1goal and 1 assist for the U21s is phenomenal abi?

Lookman wasnt phenomenal. He played qualifiers but wasnt selected for the tournament proper at U21 level. Eddie Nketiah stats show he was phenomenal for England in age graded football yet he cant make the Men's team but you think by Lookman should have just waltzed into the team.

phenomenal indeed.

Why do kids like you always assume everyone is in your category?

You are assuming I'm in Nigeria abi?
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by femianski: 12:58pm On May 23
Tommydare:
That Stuttgart striker has done enough.
Just that he is not playing in a big club and not from a big African nation.
This is an AFCON year and AFCON performance will also determine the winner. Lookman got to the final. Also, he was one of Nigeria's best player in the tournament alongside Ekong and Nwabali. He was one of the highest goal scorers with 3 goals and 1 assist. He also made the official CAF AFCON 2024 best eleven.

1 Like

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by karkinase(m): 1:06pm On May 23
Omo that third Lookman goal na die..

3 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Starzo: 1:08pm On May 23
simpleseyi:

Only children from broken homes speak like this. You need psychiatric evaluation. Who in your family has ever created anything near this Forum? Go and create your own Forum which should be better than this, then post anything you want there.
Your parents failed humanity the day they opted not to terminate your pregnancy

Your life is a curse on anyone associated with you and even on yourself

PS: @mods you can now proceed to banning me(the only thing you're good at these days)...i know one of you is behind this cursed moronic moniker that quoted me.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Niok: 1:25pm On May 23
I love you lookman
Omoluabi
Omo Nigeria
Omo igbo

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by YorubaAssasin: 1:52pm On May 23
Yoruba noonii... grin

2 Likes

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by YouCantSeeMee: 1:57pm On May 23
Ekaette1621990:
Surely LookMan is from Akwa Ibom state.

Anyway I laugh in Swahili 😂😂😂😂😂

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by ghettochild(m): 3:33pm On May 23
the third go was from outside the box ooo
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Konquest: 3:45pm On May 23

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by Queenslander(f): 3:49pm On May 23
ojex004:
Why always this yoruba people. According to nlamdi cownu
you must bring your stupidity here,. Bastard son of a thousand fathers..
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by aguluobi: 4:13pm On May 23
This is just about 2 times longer than your first rubbish try harder. You need to make it 3 times longer to earn you rightly deserved crown of Mr Born Foolish Hater

uniquetechng:
I am sure useless father is my age mates, it's funny how your useless father ended up raising a dumb kid for a son.
How is stating the obvious that he didn't do well at Everton and Leipzig had to loan him twice to Fulham and Leicester City hating ?
Lookman is 26 years of age that's to say he was born the same year as my first son, so tell me what hating on a boy old enough to be my son be beneficial to me ?

Salah succeeding at Liverpool doesn't change the simple fact that he failed at Chelsea, does that mean I hate Salah ?

You're way way dumber than I first thought.
Re: Lookman Makes History, Hits Hat-trick As Atalanta Win Europa League Trophy by uniquetechng: 4:53pm On May 23
aguluobi:
This is just about 2 times longer than your first rubbish try harder. You need to make it 3 times longer to earn you rightly deserved crown of Mr Born Foolish Hater

Your useless father must had it so bad that he ended up birthing a lunatic as a son.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Zidane Phones Mourinho, Says He’s Not Plotting Anything Behind His Back / Anthony Joshua Raps (Video) / Jadon Sancho Joins Manchester United For €90 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.