Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,656 members, 7,862,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. (1546 Views)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / I Admit That We Failed To Give Nigerians Refinery –Kachikwu / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Quintessence44: 3:52am On May 23
This man was calling for a religious conflict during his election campaign.

If he'd won, some of us might have returned to the Great Beyond by now, following a bloody religious war.

Some of us might have been in refugee camps in Cameroun by now, fed by the International Red Cross.

The entire country right now could have been engulfed in flames, with bombs and bullets flying around everywhere.

I think we are lucky that this man was not voted into power as president of this country.

He's a danger to national security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhpeA5D2Bg&t=15s&ab_channel=ObjectvMedia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Jagaban2012: 3:54am On May 23
will formally invite Peter Obi to the opening of my new Barber shop. He appears available to attend all events and post all kimd of gibberish comments on social media since he is a jobless political failure. Therefore, I am using this platform to invite Mr. Peter Obi to my new Barber shop opening ceremony. Side attractions include barbecue, ice cream, doughnuts, and drinks.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Goodvibes007: 4:02am On May 23
Some of us already knew this since very early last year.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Quintessence44: 4:15am On May 23
Sirianese:

If dem born ya family well, go and touch him, you this son of a jackal

I don't feel like touching him.

I feel like running away from him.

5 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Tochi3(m): 4:31am On May 23
..it's a lie..your deceit and propaganda is DOA...these are two proven threat to the peace, security, progress & development of Nigeria...

..immense threat of mass proportions

grin cheesy

28 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Difrent: 4:41am On May 23
Sirianese:

If dem born ya family well, go and touch him, you this son of a jackal

Who wan touch plague

It stinks, na to do Ben Johnson o

11 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by kingsways: 4:44am On May 23
Quintessence44:

If he'd won, some of us might have returned to the Great Beyond by now, following a bloody religious war.

Some of us might have been in refugee camps in Cameroun by now, fed by the International Red Cross.

The entire country right now could have been engulfed in flames, with bombs and bullets flying around everywhere.

I think we are lucky that this man was not voted into power as president of this country.

You could not find anything useful to do with your time by 3am in the morning other than to come here and write this trash. You are a big disgrace to humanity

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by BigkokoRep: 4:58am On May 23
One batard falls on the way to 2027 under extreme Ebi pawo, another batard is recruited!

Many mad pass you as early as Jan this year, but where them now?

VDM mad pass you as at three days ago, but now he dey prison!

If you use your time we'll, you no go beg food like other members of your family. Just a patriotic advice to you bruhn

10 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Whois(m): 4:59am On May 23
Are you enjoying free food as promised ?

7 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Macphenson: 5:35am On May 23
Peter Obi is the reason your dick wont rise to satisfy ur woman. Idiots everywhere.

7 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by michelz: 5:51am On May 23
Elections are over; move on.

1 Like

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by okeyley: 5:55am On May 23
please arrest him

what are you waiting for

1 Like

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by okoro: 6:15am On May 23
In a sane environment Bitter Obi is supposed to be lock up with Nnamdi Kanu

1 Like

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Quintessence44: 6:20am On May 23
michelz:
Elections are over; move on.

Oh yeah?

Take your own advice. undecided
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Quintessence44: 6:22am On May 23
okoro:

😂
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by DMerciful(m): 6:31am On May 23
Talk like someone without mental illness
Quintessence44:

3 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Gadafii: 7:03am On May 23
Election is over, there was no nationwide crisis but many of you are still fixated on Peter OBi the supposed looser instead of focusing on bulaba to deliver Nigerians and Nigeria from these woes

You don't have anything tangible to point to as an achievement of tilinbu the past 12 months, the nest best thing is to bring up Peter obi because that's what gives you life

I mean if you don't talk about him morning till night how would you be paid 30k monthly ?
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by AnambraPikinSel: 7:04am On May 23
That man is confirmed mad man,I remembered the day he told the whole world ,that he seek advise from mad man.
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by SocialJustice: 7:34am On May 23
Quintessence44:

How much are you being paid to do this? Is election not over. APC must really be unsettled by recent developments.

1 Like

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Treadway: 7:40am On May 23
We must admit that the op is evidently not of sound mind.

Smh

2 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by jmoore(m): 7:43am On May 23
Bokoharam, iswap are the solutions while Peter Obi is a threat? No wonder Daniel Bwala said once you join APC your brain stops working.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by year2013: 7:55am On May 23
okoro:

Have you eaten this morning?. Please look for where iya sikura is sell your favourite food, N200 bread and N150 beans, and eat. I want to have a very important discussion with you that will be of great benefit to you since you're jobless.

2 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by infofta(m): 8:03am On May 23
Because of mumù people like you that's why Nigeria is where it is today. Keep deceiving yourself. One day you will wake up and realize you don't have a country anymore. Somalia and Afghanistan will be better off

2 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by AcadaWriter: 8:12am On May 23
they you enjoying free food as promised ?

2 Likes

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by verdade: 8:27am On May 23
I see your parent's stupidity in you

1 Like

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Amumaigwe: 8:36am On May 23
kingsways:

You could not find anything useful to do with your time by 3am in the morning other than to come here and write this trash. You are a big disgrace to humanity

As an online urchin, his job is to stay awake, research and come up with damaging information on Obi to be able to earn a living. With just this flimsy post, it is obvious that his sleeplessness has been fruitless. He is likely going to be dropped during their next performance review.

1 Like

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Bendeco2020: 8:39am On May 23
Amumaigwe:

As an online urchin, his job is to stay awake, research and come up with damaging information on Obi to be able to earn a living. With just this flimsy post, it is obvious that his sleeplessness has been fruitless. He is likely going to be dropped during their next performance review.

He is not earning anything

Those guys just hate Igbos naturally. The earlier you realise the better.

Stop joking with them because if they have the chance to kill you, they will do that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yar Adua can Fit Into The Shoes Of Awolowo. / The New Lagos In Pictures [case In Urban Renewal / The Ideal Ohanaeze Ndigbo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.