Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,723 members, 7,862,295 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:21 PM

We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. (1547 Views)

Soludo Debunks Claims That Peter Obi’s $20M Investment in Anambra Is Worth $100M / I Admit That We Failed To Give Nigerians Refinery –Kachikwu / You Are A Danger To Our Democracy- Oby Comes For Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Zulu11zulu: 9:19am On May 23
Quintessence44:
This man was calling for a religious conflict during his election campaign.

If he'd won, some of us might have returned to the Great Beyond by now, following a bloody religious war.

Some of us might have been in refugee camps in Cameroun by now, fed by the International Red Cross.

The entire country right now could have been engulfed in flames, with bombs and bullets flying around everywhere.

I think we are lucky that this man was not voted into power as president of this country.

He's a danger to national security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhpeA5D2Bg&t=15s&ab_channel=ObjectvMedia

riano omokiri your too small to obi you don't even have capacity to be his gate man.
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by babzlim(m): 10:27am On May 23
so what should we call your agbado president...
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Tellmeastory: 11:42am On May 23
Zulu11zulu:
riano omokiri your too small to obi you don't even have capacity to be his gate man.

Where you see Reno Omokri?
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by pandax: 12:08pm On May 23
Jagaban2012:
will formally invite Peter Obi to the opening of my new Barber shop. He appears available to attend all events and post all kimd of gibberish comments on social media since he is a jobless political failure. Therefore, I am using this platform to invite Mr. Peter Obi to my new Barber shop opening ceremony. Side attractions include barbecue, ice cream, doughnuts, and drinks.

Drop the address here and he will be there. A simple man by nature!
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Quintessence44: 7:04pm On May 27
babzlim:
so what should we call your agbado president...

Tinubu has been very sophisticated and civilised in his approach to governance.

He hasn’t gone around talking about starting religious war and stuff.
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by GreenxGreen: 8:03pm On May 27
Danger ⚡⚡⚡ pass the current situation in which we found ourselves now ?

Please don't let me swear for you lipsrsealed undecided lipsrsealed
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Lovelive: 8:36pm On May 27
You can do that.

okoro:
In a sane environment Bitter Obi is supposed to be lock up with Nnamdi Kanu
Re: We Must Admit That Peter Obi Is A Danger To National Security. by Kanixt(m): 9:05pm On May 27
Quintessence44:
This man was calling for a religious conflict during his election campaign.

If he'd won, some of us might have returned to the Great Beyond by now, following a bloody religious war.

Some of us might have been in refugee camps in Cameroun by now, fed by the International Red Cross.

The entire country right now could have been engulfed in flames, with bombs and bullets flying around everywhere.

I think we are lucky that this man was not voted into power as president of this country.

He's a danger to national security.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QfhpeA5D2Bg&t=15s&ab_channel=ObjectvMedia

Where were you when buhari called for Muslims to vote Muslims only those that can hold on Islamic laws in their states in Gasau, Zamfara State at 16th National quranic recitation 21/01/2002

(1) (2) (Reply)

Are There Still Educated People In Support Of The Bola Tinubu Presidency? / Can Jacob Zuma Resurrect His Political Career? / Yar Adua can Fit Into The Shoes Of Awolowo.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.