Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,886 members, 7,866,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies (16883 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians β€” Bode George / GICN: Tinubu Implemented Toxic Economic Policies Within 2 Months β€” Group / David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Villa12(m): 3:34pm On May 23
samwheel:

But I thought zombies like you and that yarimo (chief zombie) said there's no suffering, that Tinubu has turned Nigeria to El dorado undecided

Abi ebi don reach your side too?
fearyourcreator another zombie grin
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Villa12(m): 3:37pm On May 23
Ategberoson:

He's shaming other non Igbo and that put a light to his gross ignorance

Goods in igbo land is times 2 in west, so what's the point ?

You dumb and crackhead are always up to defend your foolishness
yoruba put us in the problem we're experiencing in Nigeria today with their wrong choice.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Villa12(m): 3:39pm On May 23
ChiefOloye:

Untrained igbo child, I'm not disappointed that you refered to my father, you probably don't have a father! One Igbo criminal syndicate may have stolen you from Bayelsa and sold you to another useless igbo woman (your alleged mother) who was desperate for a male child, due to the impotence of your fraud father, who used his semen for cheap money ritual.
you just dey cap nonsense. They never kidnap you or your pikin that's why you still get strength to dey defend this failed government. No worry.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Komo4JESUS(m): 4:11pm On May 23
Seconded
Justiceganduje:
Having apologized to Nigerians after admitting that he has failed woefully, Nigerians hereby rejects Tinubu's apology and demands that he resignes with immediate effect. He is the biggest calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by SisterAnn(f): 4:57pm On May 23
ChiefOloye:

He should resign, so Obi the gbajue can be sworn in, right?
Shettima will take over.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by SisterAnn(f): 5:00pm On May 23
Curious345:
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š

All the APC handles (used for propaganda ) that activated few months to the 2023 general elections are currently hibernating here in nairaland .
Some are dropping one or two posts while some are in sleeper cells.

9months to the 2027 elections , they will all pour out .

They are from a particular tribe, but they have different names and handles representing Fulani igbo ikwerre Hausa Calabar Benue kanuri etc ..

It's crazy the way they divide the nation and almost stock ethnic genocide .
They are supported by the state
Like that gazelle garagau bulaba explainer?
Dude cashed out.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Jasonekah98: 6:10pm On May 23
When i look at Kenya's and Rwanda's president then look a their respective countries ,you'll know that the country's doing well.

Then you look at Tinubu, you look and the country, and you look at Tinubu again cry lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 6:38pm On May 23
Fuel pump price will soon equal the dollar rate of care is not taken...

Fuel pump price is gradually sliding to #1000 per liter over here, public transport is becoming tough talk more of using your private car...

Imaging spending over 20k just to run around within my sites from one town to another...

Even my clients in Nigeria and diaspora are not finding it easy, but God will shame this APC Government for me and for sane Nigerians that didn't vote for this Government of calamity and misfortune....
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by uzoka12(m): 8:15pm On May 23
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-apologises-over-hardship-defends-economic-policies/
This is the result of it's their turn to rule hope is favouring them and their families
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On May 23
Na that one I go cook chop?

If he takes his boxer off under the duvet, my sis, Abeg Forgerrit He has a small D! I repeat HE HAS A SMALL TIBI!!
Real Men Walk Naked Wagging It Like Koboko
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by favor914: 11:06pm On May 23
ablejesus26:

Hahahaha zombies like favor914 will tell you to be jubilating and dancing awilo lokomgba while the evil APC govt continue to plunder the Country into an almost irredeemable level of rot and chaos 😁😁.

Na APC Government dey control lazy man life like your own for Nigeria abi?

You no get shame, after all the money wasted on you to get basic education, na Federal Government & Bola Tinubu come hold you back like helpless Almijiri wey wind they blow upandan like felele ball abi?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ablejesus26(m): 11:48pm On May 23
favor914:
Na APC Government dey control lazy man life like your own for Nigeria abi?

You no get shame, after all the money wasted on you to get basic education, na Federal Government & Bola Tinubu come hold you back like helpless Almijiri wey wind they blow upandan like felele ball abi?

Hahahaha words of a cursed zombie 😁.

If You like mumu yourself from now till eternity nothing will change the REALITY that Tinubu and His evil APC are known as a FULL SCALE failure 😁😁.

Cursed zombiec illiterate,We are talking about how Apc has wrecked the Country beyond almost irredeemable state the cursed zombie is blabbing and spitting like Imbe 😁😁😁.

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by mcquin(m): 11:49am On May 24
Ategberoson:

As per your last paragraph, I really think you should look in the mirror.

The point they are making is, whether there is hardship in Igbo land or elsewhere Nigeria, whose policies caused the hardship? How come the perpetrators of the hardship still have supporters?

At least the FG has come out yo acknowledge the hardship, their supporters should be humble enough to admit same and apologize to decent Nigerians that their choice of leader hasn’t been so fantastic.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by historic: 4:14pm On May 24
Ategberoson:

You guys always seem to forget that foolishness is highly associated with your likes. So I can understand why you always comment trash when you do. Olodo!
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by historic: 4:25pm On May 24
mcquin:

As per your last paragraph, I really think you should look in the mirror.

The point they are making is, whether there is hardship in Igbo land or elsewhere Nigeria, whose policies caused the hardship? How come the perpetrators of the hardship still have supporters?

At least the FG has come out yo acknowledge the hardship, their supporters should be humble enough to admit same and apologize to decent Nigerians that their choice of leader hasn’t been so fantastic.

Don't mind the pathetic hypocrite.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by nairamaniac: 11:00pm On May 25
helinues:
Toh

Is there hardship in Nigeria? Yes

Is government doing something about it? Yes

Government can't be apologizing if they are not aware of the hardships

U need to show small shame and admit to yourself that so far, Tinubu has failed in terms of economy.

It's obviouse his administration are not getting the right results from most of the decisions they made.

Even when naira was rebounding last month, they were begining to take the glory for it. Only for the same naira to plummet before their very eyes without them being able to save the situation.

Ogaaa, the past one year is the worst period of inflation the country has ever had. Yet, no roadmap to revive things.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Anambra Governship Debate Is Holding Today At Awka House / Lagos Owes $1bn Of States’ $3bn External Debts / Supporters Throng Ambode's Office To Celebrate APC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.