Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,721 members, 7,862,292 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies (16861 Views)

100 Days: Tinubu’s Economic Policies Hurting Nigerians β€” Bode George / GICN: Tinubu Implemented Toxic Economic Policies Within 2 Months β€” Group / David Malpass Commends President Tinubu's Economic Policies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by callmenazarene: 10:15am On May 23
callmenazarene:
We at Nazarene hereby wish to attribute the assertion above that it was an error from kindergarten Minister. Our administration is the best in the history of mankind and this a testament to wide acceptability of all our programmes including Student Loan, palliative distribution, traders' money etc If this government wants to contest twenty times, we will surely win with great landslide. The Minister is only given his personal views which the cabinet will look into in due course. Thank you.
But wait o. Where is Manna. Has he left this thread or relocated to Daura with his darling daddy?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by PeterObi4LP: 10:27am On May 23
Mr. President, Nigerians are not feeling anything. We are ok with any policies your regime brings out. Carry-on we are with you. You must rule is till 5050 grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by PeterObi4LP: 10:29am On May 23
helinues:
Toh

Is there hardship in Nigeria? Yes

Is government doing something about it? Yes

Government can't be apologizing if they are not aware of the hardships

I heard hunger reset your brain yesterday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by PeterObi4LP: 10:31am On May 23
helinues:

See, don't let me report this new moniker.

You can't be trolling me for years and still be expecting me to answer any questions you asked.

Make you self reason am as normal human being

Answer the harmless question if e sure for you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by edungene7: 10:35am On May 23
helinues:

Hardship and suffering, are they the same?
Walahi your mumu no get part 2

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by francotunsco: 10:41am On May 23
Unfortunately, Nigeria is bedevilled with problems caused by artificial factors.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Ategberoson(m): 10:42am On May 23
historic:

Stop being so high in your foolery. Try to understand what he means before commenting. He didn't say the Igbos were exempted from the happenings in the country, he was pointing out the fact that the people who are in support of this government rather suffer and die than for them to see an Igbo person be in charge of the affairs of running the country. But of course you won't understand this cos you are one of them.

He's shaming other non Igbo and that put a light to his gross ignorance

Goods in igbo land is times 2 in west, so what's the point ?

You dumb and crackhead are always up to defend your foolishness
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by freemanq(m): 10:48am On May 23
Nigerians don need Apologies from federal government, governance is not a childs play. If you don't have solution to Nigerians problem better resign and give place for competent once.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ablejesus26(m): 11:00am On May 23
helinues:
Toh

There's no iota of intelligence in this your big coconut head at all😁😁.

The sponsoring thought to the creation of this evil APC structure was never to make Nigeria better, they only came together to take out pdp,now keeping Power is all that matters to them.
Nigeria is plainly politics to Apc, winning elections at all cost is all that matters no plans to solve the numerous problems that bedevils the Country.

It's still 7long years to go😁😁😁.
May the strongest survive.

2 Likes

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by helinues: 11:04am On May 23
ablejesus26:

There's no iota of intelligence in this your big coconut head at all😁😁.

The sponsoring thought to the creation of this evil APC structure was never to make Nigeria better, they only came together to take out pdp,now keeping Power is all that matters to them.
Nigeria is plainly politics to Apc, winning elections at all cost is all that matters no plans to solve the numerous problems that bedevils the Country.

It's still 7long years to go😁😁😁.
May the strongest survive.

Make your comments without doing the as usual tantrums.

Don't comments that are devoid of tantrums make sense to you?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Brimstone77: 11:07am On May 23

The brainless APC zombies on nairaland don't even believe that there's hardship and paint in the country..

I have never seen these sort of people in my life.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ablejesus26(m): 11:17am On May 23
helinues:

[B]Don't comments that are devoid of tantrums make sense to you?/B]

Hahahaha just imagine watin person dey write se na English 😁😁😁🀣.

I told You before,You be olodo,leave English communicate in pidgin na😁😁.

Since 2015 it's outstandingly clear that what We have at hand is a very unserious govt but yet unintelligent people like you make a case for them while in REALITY their policies continue to plunder the Country into unhampered level of rot.

Do you even know the meaning of the word Tantrum?😁

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ablejesus26(m): 11:17am On May 23
helinues:

Don't comments that are devoid of tantrums make sense to you?

Since 2015 it's outstandingly clear that what We have at hand is a very unserious govt but yet unintelligent people like you make a case for them while in REALITY their policies continue to plunder the Country into unhampered level of rot.

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by helinues: 11:18am On May 23
ablejesus26:

I didn't say you should sound incoherently, respond to what I wrote above?

Would comments that are devoid of tantrums won't make any sense to you?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ablejesus26(m): 11:21am On May 23
PeterObi4LP:
Mr. President, Nigerians are not feeling anything. We are ok with any policies your regime brings out. Carry-on we are with you. You must rule is till 5050 grin

Hahahaha zombies like favor914 will tell you to be jubilating and dancing awilo lokomgba while the evil APC govt continue to plunder the Country into an almost irredeemable level of rot and chaos 😁😁.

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by ablejesus26(m): 11:30am On May 23
helinues:

I didn't say you should sound incoherently, respond to what I wrote above?

Would comments that are devoid of tantrums won't make any sense to you?

😁😁 How can an unintelligent fella even know what sounds coherent or incoherent😁😁.

Even a 12yr old communicates better than You,se the bolded na English abi na Vietnamese pidgin 😁😁🀣

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by CrossRhodes: 11:36am On May 23
Atinuke12267:

Funny how you keep acting as if IgbΓΆs are not affected.

Meanwhile, eyin lebi n pa ju
Looks like your peeps in the picture...

Yet you keep shouting ebinpawaa
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Hoelujohn: 11:58am On May 23
helinues:
Toh

It is fake news bro.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by MetalJigsaw(m): 12:01pm On May 23
GlorifiedTunde:
Your apologies are not needed!

Fix the country or step down! angry
My brother I tire o! Na apologies we go chop?

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by bitingcool: 12:12pm On May 23
Fraudulent accusations against Abubakar Atiku Bagudu, Tinubu's minister of budget and economic planning!!! shocked lipsrsealed undecided
- *Embezzlement*: Bagudu, along with Sani Abacha and others, embezzled billions of dollars from the government of Nigeria.
- *Extortion*: Abacha and his associates, including Bagudu, extorted more than $11 million from a French company.
- *Money Laundering*: The group laundered their criminal proceeds through the purchase of bonds backed by the United States using U.S. financial institutions.
- *False Pretenses*: Bagudu and others systematically embezzled billions of dollars in public funds from the Central Bank of Nigeria on the false pretense that the funds were necessary for national security.
- *Illegal Windfall*: Bagudu and Mohammed Abacha generated an illegal windfall of more than $282 million by selling Nigerian government bonds at vastly inflated prices to the government of Nigeria.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Yong4ever: 12:15pm On May 23
BeeBeeOoh:

https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-apologises-over-hardship-defends-economic-policies/
which reform?making Buhari the mediocre looking like a champion...Tinubu is a massive error.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by pafun(m): 12:52pm On May 23
helinues:

Hardship and suffering, are they the same?

Those people have common sense? Everyone feels some form of hardship every day but not everyone transmits it into β€œsuffering β€œ like the typical Obidient regularly does. Suffering is an option that indolent and lazy people prefer to embrace instead of using their brain for profitable thinking. πŸ€·πŸΎβ€β™‚οΈ
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Tochi3(m): 12:55pm On May 23
helinues:

See, don't let me report this new moniker.

You can't be trolling me for years and still be expecting me to answer any questions you asked.

Make you self reason am as normal human being

..i ask you again ..what are they doing about it ?...
grin grin
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Pejah97: 1:07pm On May 23
helinues:
Toh

dose apology ease the suffering on the masses?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by benjaminlawson(m): 1:36pm On May 23
Mallam Minister " iya ki se omi obe, Baba ma je ki njiya" This is the word of one gospel singer, that suffering is not soup, God should not allow her to suffer. How pray to God to allow these people that put us in this condition experienced what poor masses in Nigeria are presently going through, if they do they will know that begging is not the solution, but to reverse all anti people's policies, dictated by foreign organizations. We completely rejected the appeal and demand immediate improvement of the quality of lives of our citizens.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Oyira(m): 1:37pm On May 23
God will judge all of you. This money you people are stealing and keeping for your children mysterious rats will eat them up.

I have never seen a government that hits its citizens so hard.

We live in our country as if we were refugees.

Male Una de Thief, as Una believe say na only Una children go commit road, live well, go better school, eat well as them like, e go shock Una as something wey pass Una go happen.

1 Like

Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Exceed15: 2:12pm On May 23
Kikikikiki.. APC foolish supporters see una life
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Ubanz: 2:45pm On May 23
Apologies are not for meoo,it's for ur Nairalander supporters.
They have already accepted ur apologies.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Ubanz: 2:56pm On May 23
helinues:
Toh

So who caused the hardship?
You or I?
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by phemray(m): 2:59pm On May 23
Justiceganduje:
Having apologized to Nigerians after admitting that he has failed woefully, Nigerians hereby rejects Tinubu's apology and demands that he resignes with immediate effect. He is the biggest calamity to have ever befallen Nigeria.

Lolz, so after he listened to you and resigned what happens next? Dollar will be 1 naira and fuel will go back to 100 naira and garri will go back to #200 right? They play, Nigerians better learn how to manage and adjust for policy shifts. This has been on since Independence.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by Ubanz: 3:00pm On May 23
Atinuke12267:

Funny how you keep acting as if IgbΓΆs are not affected.

Meanwhile, eyin lebi n pa ju

Is it not better for one to go to bed on empty stomach because he knows there's nothing for him than for one to be expecting a sumptuous dinner that will never be? Expectations dashed.
Re: FG Apologises To Nigerians Over Pains, Hardship, Defends Economic Policies by IJEYdiamond(f): 3:07pm On May 23
Devil punish u ooooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Senator Kola Balogun Resigns From PDP / Paul Arkwright Praises Peter Obi, Says He Has A Passion For Nigeria / Suspension: No Regret Backing APC In Ebonyi, Says Anyim Pius Anyim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.