Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,689 members, 7,862,158 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:03 AM

Story Story!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Story Story!! (120 Views)

Story Story / STREETS (pidgin Romance Story) Story Of A Broke Street Boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Story Story!! by Marpatsyl(f): 9:59am On May 23
My colleague claimed to be imagining this nonsense at work and I decided to share because it made me laugh grin

You told your wife you're going to work but you went to her best friend's house whose husband is a soldier, her husband comes back and you hid under the bed, the soldier then sends his wife off to the market.

While you're still under the bed, you heard him inviting a woman over the phone, the lady came shortly. His wife returns saying her dress is stained and she needs to change. Before the man opened the door, he told the lady to hide under the bed.

Now the lady turns out to be your wife and both of you are now looking at each other like rabbits.

In school, we call it RÉUNION,
In social gathering, we call it GET TOGETHER,
In mathematics, it's called SIMULTANEOUS EQUATION,
In psychology, they say "WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND",
In chemistry, it's called "CHAIN REACTION",
In economics, it's called DEMAND AND SUPPLY,
In physics, it's called NUCLEAR FUSION,
In agriculture, it's called CROP ROTATION..

What did you learn from this story smiley

(1) (Reply)

Which Age Group Seeks Marriage Dissolution More? / TWITTER And FACEBOOK For Sale / TWITTER And FACEBOOK Accounts For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.