Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,745 members, 7,862,439 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:40 PM

Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife (49582 Views)

Chinwe Owoh & Rita Edochie Cry, Tell Nigerians To Stop Bothering Jnr Pope’s Wife / Junior Pope’s Wife, Jennifer Is Unconscious - Nurse (Video) / Lady Calls Out Jnr Pope's Wife For Blocking Her After She Tattooed His Logo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by flyinnizam(m): 4:44pm On May 23
nlfpmod:
Serves him right. Everybody is now a content creator on Facebook. They should also arrest the woman that called him gay.

Only the gullible will take the kind of lies they post on Facebook serious.

An actor will post a wedding scene from a movie on Instagram, Facebook bloggers will tell u that it is a real wedding and congratulate them. The gullible followers will equally be commenting congratulations. 😂
this one wey baba comment today...he must be very happy
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by flyinnizam(m): 4:48pm On May 23
nlfpmod:
Serves him right. Everybody is now a content creator on Facebook. They should also arrest the woman that called him gay.

Only the gullible will take the kind of lies they post on Facebook serious.

An actor will post a wedding scene from a movie on Instagram, Facebook bloggers will tell u that it is a real wedding and congratulate them. The gullible followers will equally be commenting congratulations. 😂
this one u comment today... u must be overwhelmed with the news

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Dedeity: 4:50pm On May 23
MartinCorridon:
grin

Why not include his name ?

He looks VERY obedient though. tongue

They are the ones who lack hometraining. They are unruly and foolish enough to make accusations without evidence and then when flogged, become humble.

Let's see how tribalistic our Mods are.... because I mentioned no tribe. tongue
You're a foolish entity
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by MrNipplesLover(m): 5:09pm On May 23
It beats me when I hear that some man somewhere is sleeping with another man's wife...

Like, what tha fvck!

Why would u allow another man climb on top of u as a married woman?

Why the hell?!

Fvck!

Is that how useless some of u are?!

This gender...

Na the men wey dey carry una put for house I blame...

Wallahi..
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by maasoap(m): 5:48pm On May 23
Omoawoke:

Them go straff your wife
Dem no go straff your own if that's what she wants? grin grin grin.
Besides, her husband is dead, what concerns a dead husband with whom his wife opens her legs for? It's common sense

1 Like

Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by dododawa1: 7:30pm On May 23
Nigeria youth
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by ppogba: 7:52pm On May 23
maasoap:

Haha! When did this start? Even in abroad, police dey arrest without court warrant. Are they getting warrant to search his house?
I'm happy to tell you that you don't know what you are saying

I got tired of the guy's ignorance and had no choice but to just walk away from the exchange.
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Maryam070682557(f): 8:03pm On May 23
This one sweet me 😄😄😄

You don't mess with everyone you come across online
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Coronavirus1: 8:05pm On May 23
Cleanmoney55:
Remain those ones that do talk rubbish against Christianity and pastors...
Don't go to pastor level they are womaniser and criminals rubbing men of their money in the name of God.
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Coronavirus1: 8:54pm On May 23
Cleanmoney55:

Pls go and meet Ur fellow bokoharams brothers in sambisa
I am a Christian I believe in our Lord jesus christ but not those criminals that call themselves pastors
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by jmichael259(m): 9:05pm On May 23
Neddyogu:

The court would first summon the fellow or issue an arrest warrant if necessary, its not up to a private citizen to use police for intimidation the way it's common in Nigeria. Hope u understand now.
Sometimes you self think of some things before you speak. If you want to call it intimidation then, he deserves much more intimidation even small touching inside barracks guard room.
Was it the court that sent him to go and be cyber bullying people or is that one not intimidation too? You only see intimidation when big man fights for his rights.
Did the court first summon Hushpuppi? There are some people that may be prone to panic elope or hard to locate due to thinking internet is faceless. It's the police, cybercrime, Interpol, EFCC, CIA etc that will track the suspects down and grab them before they smell what's coming. Only then can they be presented in court.
The police did not overstep boundaries in this particular matter.
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by gaspology(m): 10:48pm On May 23
Supported grin Some of these bloggers and so-called content creators spew barefaced lies just to get likes and followers. Good riddance
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Coronavirus1: 3:21pm On May 24
Cleanmoney55:

I know u..

U r a head slamming mohammadian terrorist

You are the real Ati christ the Bible talk about.
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Cleanmoney55: 3:22pm On May 24
Coronavirus1:

You are the real Ati christ the Bible talk about.

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Coronavirus1: 3:32pm On May 24
Cleanmoney55:

Death to all head slamming mohammadian terrorists

God bless Israel for doing the lord's work

Israel practices killing children and old he should fight hamas not children hospital refugee camps shame onto you evildoers
Re: Police Arrests Content Creator Who Accused Emoney Of Affair With Jr Pope's Wife by Alexiiydon: 6:50pm On May 24
Ejyksneh:
He should be locked in jail forever, let the key be thrown inside river Niger.

I wonder why ewedu and amala munchers wants to bring people down to their throdden selves.
Maybe it's the pepper they use in cooking foods and even drinking tea thats affecting their mental capacity.
If you check very well, this accuser of brethren is an ewedu muncher who by extension is a head slammer.
No mercy, castration is the only solution for this fellow, and after castration, he should be locked in jail.
This I said is exactly what the iragbiji fraud deserves, and he must get it insha'Allah.

Check my signature for more updates
same way Kanu will die in DSS underground dungeon

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Basketmouth & Soso Soberekon Serve Food At Party In Warri / Davido To Shutdown The Internet With Chef Chioma 'Assurance' (Photo) / Steff London Excited As Mosquitoe Bites Her For The 1st Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.