Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,981 members, 7,863,490 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:49 PM

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) (31830 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Emmanuel30a2: 3:19pm On May 23
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by 8stargeneral: 3:19pm On May 23
School authorities should investigate the matter properly....what kind of country is this bikonu

1 Like

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by BrutusOj(m): 3:21pm On May 23
May her soul rest in peace. The lecturer can now rest from failing her. I wonder the pleasure sadist lecturer like the accused Dr. Enyi derive from frustrating their students.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Chetas81(m): 3:21pm On May 23
HOW MANY SUICIDE IN THIS TINUBU REGIME
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by simpleseyi: 3:21pm On May 23
slivertongue:
nonsense

Even if she has concluded to kill herself, is she supposed to allow the man that pushed her into killing herself to live after her? Is she not supposed to have sent the man to God before following him quickly so that the man will not go and lie against her in Heaven? Anything you want to do in life, do it well. This lady didn't do this well. A 1-1 draw would have been best

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Tonytonex(m): 3:23pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
how can lecturers be allowed to fail people just by selection?
To add to the feel of frustration, she failed one course multiple times after clearing every other course. Is that logical? That lecturer should be investigated.
even the HOD should be interrogated alongside the said lecturer

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Henry22(m): 3:23pm On May 23
Ebubu2:
you be idiot

He's a pervert

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by ccollins(m): 3:23pm On May 23
66spirit:
Warris dis?
Sumptous in death...
perverted soul. repent and stop this your wicked and evil thoughts. The Holy Bible says in mattew chapter 12 v. 36:
"But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment."

People just think any kind of evil thing that they like on nairaland contrary to God's word. give your life to Christ jesus and repent of this wrong thing you said. i pray that God Almighty in His graciousness would have mercy upon you.

3 Likes

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by transient123(m): 3:25pm On May 23
So pathetic. Why would she take her life because of not graduating....what tells her the certificate will even be useful to her after graduating.

We have loads of people who did well in life outside their certificate. Important to have the right mentality to life. We are loosing it as a people in Nigeria.

Any small thing, na suicide, what are these kids being taught at home, community and synagogues, is everything about certificates or seamless life...haba.

Now she has put the poor mum into avoidable sorrows. Sad#

1 Like

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:26pm On May 23
This girl probably suffered from depression. Chai.. Even if na E, D, just collect and go. Some of these lecturers are monsters, sadist.

How the mother wan take survive?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by mytime24(f): 3:27pm On May 23
Mayb d lecturer want something else from her bt she refused 🤔

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by mankan2k7(m): 3:27pm On May 23
66spirit:
Warris dis?
Sumptous in death...

Na this type of person dey sleep with dead person for mortuary.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by izubext007: 3:27pm On May 23
R.I.P my dear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by slivertongue: 3:28pm On May 23
simpleseyi:

Even if she has concluded to kill herself, is she supposed to allow the man that pushed her into killing herself to live after her? Is she not supposed to have sent the man to God before following him quickly so that the man will not go and lie against her in Heaven? Anything you want to do in life, so it well. This lady didn't do this well. A 1-1 draw would have been best

Apt
Now you got my response. Why will she allow the man to completely defeat her dreams without taking the fight to him or the school authority. she no try at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Konquest: 3:31pm On May 23
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by drake2(m): 3:31pm On May 23
What the heck is this?
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by omoredia: 3:32pm On May 23
how i go kill myself for useless school in a more useless country. sorry oo
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Stanbaba30: 3:32pm On May 23
66spirit:
Warris dis?
Sumptous in death...
You are the greatest FOOL ever. Undoubtedly your a sick fellow, and would do worse more than the lecturer. Your type can not be mourned. Anuofià nwuruanwû..!

4 Likes

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by 2shure: 3:33pm On May 23
She shud have given her toto to him na.dunce
Rot In hell
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Evans20: 3:33pm On May 23
Truly speaking i understanding how it feels like to escape this reality of no joy, and sadness, at times u feel like nobody cares at all because of the few people u needed around u avoid u, school life sometimes is every man for himself, ok she failed were will she get another school fee to be paying for carry over, that lecturer should have just let her go, or maybe he is trying to get her to do something against her will, people are taking alcohol, hard drugs etc to ease worries that lecturer should be investigated, im not accusing him o or her, may God help us
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Valuehaven: 3:34pm On May 23
This is not nice at all.

You are important no matter what, no situation signals the end of hope. It is not motivation but an encouragement to stand tall and strong no matter what happens.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Adeneeyee84: 3:34pm On May 23
Dr. Enyi of Ebonyi state advance secondary school should go and carry the dead body of Lady..... EBSU is a no university for me cos I know the in and out of the nonsense school...

3 Likes

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Chimela101: 3:36pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
The school should step in and crosscheck the scripts against those of other students who passed that same course.

I have to add that the NUC is too relaxed. By now they should have a guideline to prevent and expose such wicked practices.

This things are happening in our higher institutions till date.! What did the lecturer want from this girl.? Abi the lecturer want to Bleep her and she refused.? Let the school authority cross check her script and confirm what really happened.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by sonssyo(f): 3:37pm On May 23
for ordinary English course, I can't even do that for any useless school in Nigeria or anywhere around the world, What nonsense is that kwanu! School will only brush you while you look for a better way to earn a living. Even at that, assuming she did not kill herself and make money in the near future, who told her she won't be a graduate.

As for the lecturer, he abi she get luck say nah this kind girl him go jam, if not boys for don show an shege banza, useless set of people. In as much as I may become a lecturer one day, Me self be jolly good fellow, I cant imagine failing my student more that once, where is let me people go score! Education is Power but "Life is the ultimate"!!! cry

1 Like

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by luskysylver(m): 3:39pm On May 23
I KNOW SUICIDE IS NOT GOOD AS THE LAST OPTION. ME LATELY THINKING OF THAT REALLY UNDERSTANDS WHAT PEOPLE GO THROUGH B4 TAKING THAT DECISION. WHAT COULD HAVE RUN THROUGH THE MIND OF THAT INNOCENT GIRL. SO MANY FEMALE STUDENTS SUFFER THIS DAILY IN PUBLIC SCHOOLS SERIOUSLY. MANY REASONS MOST PARENTS TRY THEIR FINANCIAL BEST TO SEND THEIR FEMALE CHILDREN TO PRIVATE INSTITUTIONS. MAY HER SOUL REST IN PEACE. AND I PRAY THE PARENTS HAVE THE HEART TO BEAR THIS.

IT IS REALLY WELL WITH NIGERIA.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 3:39pm On May 23
Some lecturers who claim that the same head that they have that made them lecturers and PhD holders is the same with everyone find delight in failing a student repeatedly and will never be remourseful.

Even though she went to far. Some people blaming and condemning her will never understand the pain she went through.

The question that I am yet to find answer to is, will the salary of a lecturer increase when he fail a student repeatedly in a particular course that is delaying that student from graduating.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by chukkystar(m): 3:41pm On May 23
Haba.. She might have already been seriously depressed, this was just the final blow She could take..
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by fastseo: 3:41pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
The school should step in and crosscheck the scripts against those of other students who passed that same course.

I have to add that the NUC is too relaxed. By now they should have a guideline to prevent and expose such wicked practices.

In UK one lecturer doesn't mark script. They have external marker and at the end they return your script to you.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by emperor4love(m): 3:41pm On May 23
Dr enyi,nobody can teach like him, make u com carry de corpse....maybe her boyfriend with friend don Console de gal tire but on that ppl way drop out no kill there self ,y take ur life young gal,feel her mothers pain,still to see wetin go make me commit suicide, even if de tell me that I have 24 to die I no go still giv chance to suicide tot
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by gfelo(m): 3:42pm On May 23
When we say Nigerian is not working you think we are joking abi
CodeTemplar:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Student Cuts Teacher With Machete For Punishing His Girlfriend In Enugu / Lagos Government Demolishes Hostel While Students Were Still Inside (Video) / Teacher Flogs 1-Year-Old Boy In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.