Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,734 members, 7,862,392 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 03:24 PM

Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) (31815 Views)

Can One Graduate With First Class After Failing A Course? / Katsina Graduate Sets All His Certificates On Fire After Failing To Get A Job / Final Year EBSU Student Dies In Her Sleep (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by CSTRR: 4:58pm On May 23
What a waste of Life.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by superCleanworks(m): 5:10pm On May 23
emkz:
This practice is rife in our universities.

Lecturers ruin students' lives when students refuse sexual advances or refuse to sort them.

What do the other lecturers and departmental heads do?

What does the university senate do?

What do parents do?

Every university in Nigeria must have an ombudsman. A retired judge or retired army general can head it. The ombudsman can receive reports of lecturers threatening students with failure and sexual advances. They must act on those reports. For this girl here, as soon as she passed other courses except one, it was necessary to look into the case and get three other lecturers from other universities to grade the course and overule the lecturer. It could also have worked if the senate cancelled the course and graduate the student based on her other courses.

Nigerian lecturers have too much powers and are unchecked.

For the lecturer here, he must be investigated and of found guilty, dismissed and prosecuted for instigating suicide.

Gone are the days when you open nairaland and see 90% of the comments as good and indepth as this.
Seun Osewa, Why can't we have more and more matured, useful and insightful inputs like this?
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Bimpe29: 5:15pm On May 23
The rate at which people commit suicide these days is alarming. As for the defiant lecturer, what anybody sow shall be reaped.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by BizTrust: 5:18pm On May 23
We are busy talking about politicians, another wicked people that will rot in hell in this country is some lecturers . Those ones that their useless 3rd legs can't stay one place, NUC and the University senate should carryout thorough investigation on the said ladies papers. what a sexual predator, some lecturers and their demands for sorting and sex . If they wicked lecturer is Witch Hunting,they should arrest him and send him to life imprisonment. They are many all over Nigerian universities, just that the system is yet to be active. If not students would be getting evidence to send those demons to hell.

We install drywall or gypsum board ceiling installation

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by ComeToJesus: 5:25pm On May 23
Should be thoroughly investigated though..

Nigerian Universities are the spirits of wickedness in high places that the Bible talked about.

Regrettably, the NUC is just a very useless body that cannot rein in those sadists known as lecturers.

You can imagine applying for transcript for five months running, paid all the required payments and still, no transcript issued.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by 66spirit(m): 5:29pm On May 23
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by DangoteIvy: 5:30pm On May 23
simpleseyi:

Even if she has concluded to kill herself, is she supposed to allow the man that pushed her into killing herself to live after her? Is she not supposed to have sent the man to God before following him quickly so that the man will not go and lie against her in Heaven? Anything you want to do in life, so it well. This lady didn't do this well. A 1-1 draw would have been best
correct niggur cool lifts up weed in peace grin
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by dfrost: 5:34pm On May 23
slivertongue:

Suicide is a crime against God. There is no benefit in suicide.

Even when depressed? Please do more research.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Alusiizizi(m): 5:40pm On May 23
Man102:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQJUhrwSsM

Source : https://9newsng.com/ebsu-student-allegedly-commits-suicde-after-failing-a-particular-course-many-times-photo-video/

Rubbish. Not intelligent enough to pass a course? No problem, blame your lecturer. They should have claimed that her true result was "bought" like useless students used to do in the old days.

1 Like

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Sirianese: 5:42pm On May 23
66spirit:
Warris dis?
Sumptous in death...

Heavy laps

Mr Lecturer wanna chop better food

1 Like

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Focusmind: 5:48pm On May 23
Nigeria's higher institution system is nothing to write home. I can't even believe that I passed through the system. Lecturers exhibiting wickedness towards students and treating students like trash. Mehn, I felt what it meant for one to pass through a higher institution during my masters in UK. I saw the commitment of my Lecturers, department and school towards my development. I was treated with respect, likewise other students.

1 Like

Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by millionboi(m): 5:49pm On May 23
Seunpapa65:
Some people sha was sucide the best option
Certificate weh she fit no use self.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by 66spirit(m): 5:56pm On May 23
So many of you here decide to throw insult at me for a comment here.
BabaAduras
Ladoja19
Mhychophelhal
Therepentant
Mindlog
Ebubu2
Henry22
Ccollins
Mankan2k7
Stanbaba30
Golan007
All the above mentioned forum members ,you have succeeded in showcasing your real self (hypocrites)by resorting to abuses.
What will such uncough statements do to me?
I am entitled to freedom of expression anywhere and at anytime.
Now the question is, do any of you idiots really understand me? All of f you tools will do worse than the accused lecturer. You will worst than that.
You come online to form saint, form saint by insulting another person as if that will raise her from death.
And again, almost all of you as well will advice her to take the easy way out by commiting suicide. I'd like to place a curse on all of you dead brains but I will forgive you this time. None of you should try me again.
If Nigeria as a country has gone this far to such an extent that a student will have to take her life just because of one thing or the other which we all know is very common in our schools today.
Was she not a beautiful lady while alive?
If not, then why the persecution which led to her ultimate demise? What did the lecturer want from her to warrant her being frustrated like that?
It's what you lot will do.
Who displayed her pictures like that while dead?
What was in the poster's mind when doing that?
All of you who wrote back rubbish are very stupid .
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by imagrg(m): 6:00pm On May 23
Most students in the Universities these days are not even qualified to write SSC External exams. So mentally and emotionally bankrupt.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by HellVictorinho6(m): 6:20pm On May 23
just end him
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Stanbaba30: 6:26pm On May 23
66spirit:
So many of you here decide to throw insult at me for a comment here.
BabaAduras
Ladoja19
Mhychophelhal
Therepentant
Mindlog
Ebubu2
Henry22
Ccollins
Mankan2k7

Stanbaba30
Golan007
All the above mentioned forum members ,you have succeeded in showcasing your real self (hypocrites)by resorting to abuses.
What will such uncough statements do to me?
I am entitled to freedom of expression anywhere and at anytime.
Now the question is, do any of you idiots really understand me? All of f you tools will do worse than the accused lecturer. You will worst than that.
You come online to form saint, form saint by insulting another person as if that will raise her from death.
And again, almost all of you as well will advice her to take the easy way out by commiting suicide. I'd like to place a curse on all of you dead brains but I will forgive you this time. None of you should try me again.
If Nigeria as a country has gone this far to such an extent that a student will have to take her life just because of one thing or the other which we all know is very common in our schools today.
Was she not a beautiful lady while alive?
If not, then why the persecution which led to her ultimate demise? What did the lecturer want from her to warrant her being frustrated like that?
It's what you lot will do.
Who displayed her pictures like that while dead?
What was in the poster's mind when doing that?
All of you who wrote back rubbish are very stupid .

Definitely shows how sick you are..! Imagine your petty useless defense. Walahiiiiii deep down your heart, you know the truth, and what’s the truth? Your sick. Your thoughts are wharped, twisted and inhumane. 99.8% of everyone who reads what you have written will attest. Or do you want to make a vote? Useless thing
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Belurved1(m): 6:40pm On May 23
RIP.
Some wont believe this. It happened to my female friend while in university during her final year. She had to invite her parent to beg the Lecturer, if not he would have failed her. University, thats another nigeria inside Nigeria.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by fortune1968: 6:57pm On May 23
TinubuThief:
angry
Can't someone hear good news in Nigeria again?
Kai
beg Naij* Cov*r. They born Dem born bad news .
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Orinechi: 7:00pm On May 23
In Nigeria today, is fast becoming a norm that death of any female is either blamed on the husband or any available male adult close to her. The other lady who died in Abj was blamed on the husband by the parent. Today, this one committed suicide and they are trying to rope her lecture in as the cause of her death. Did she write any note? No! Should the lecturer have passed someone who failed an exam?
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by akyus(m): 7:00pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
The school should step in and crosscheck the scripts against those of other students who passed that same course.

I have to add that the NUC is too relaxed. By now they should have a guideline to prevent and expose such wicked practices.
It's very sad but the practice isn't going on only in the universities. Most Polytechnics and tertiary institutions have a lecturer who decides the faith of students. And nobody checks them.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Seunpapa65: 7:11pm On May 23
CodeTemplar:
how can lecturers be allowed to fail people just by selection?
To add to the feel of frustration, she failed one course multiple times after clearing every other course. Is that logical? That lecturer should be investigated.
I know that you are right but who is the loser here.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Elidrisy20: 7:35pm On May 23
Pesin wea die, dey Sidon ni?
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:36pm On May 23
Will failing a student in a particular course repeatedly delaying that student from graduating increase the salary of lecturers.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by dododawa1: 7:38pm On May 23
Can u imagining
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Blitzerz: 7:57pm On May 23
66spirit:
Warris dis?
Sumptous in death...
Ozwor
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Godsonkemz(m): 8:29pm On May 23
May her soul haunt the wicked lecturer and may the lecturer know no peace.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by mrnweke103(m): 8:39pm On May 23
She just wasted this beautiful laps and beautiful face just like that
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Prettychild(f): 8:56pm On May 23
Man102:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRQJUhrwSsM

Source : https://9newsng.com/ebsu-student-allegedly-commits-suicde-after-failing-a-particular-course-many-times-photo-video/
You would have taken his name to the altar of MFM church, let’s see if he would not release you. RIP
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by Emdebby2: 8:58pm On May 23
This is really sad. The school authority should investigate this.
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by fredpeter(m): 9:03pm On May 23
AnambraPikinSel:
The school should investigate this and if that lecturer is truly behind her death,he should be charged to court and be given death by beheading.
I can relate to this very well... Ebsu lecturers are wild dogs. Am very sure that stupid lecturer intentionally failed this gal. Because she can't be dumbed enough to fail only one course out of multiple courses repeatedly
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by chypotenti(m): 9:10pm On May 23
Kai nawa oooo, e nor easy shaa... Na only God know when her supposed set graduated from the school, depression is real!!!! Not everybody can withstand it.... Wetin they pain me pass be say, like say this kind girl get opportunity study abroad, na her type dey carry distinction/first class come out... Naija na scam
Re: Favour Ugwuka: EBSU Student Commits Suicide After Failing A Course (Pix, Video) by purples25(f): 9:17pm On May 23
When that lecturer passed me and said 'Shebi they said you are intelligent. Let us see... ' cry

So sad that she did this. Students go through a lot. cry cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lead City University Clinic Welcomes First Ever Baby Since 10 Years Of Opening / UTME Use Of English / Michael Arowosegbe Is LASU Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.