Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,767 members, 7,862,511 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 06:28 PM

Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano (49289 Views)

Kano: Governor Yusuf Orders Arrest Of Deposed Emir, Aminu Ado Bayero / Protest Breaks Out In Kano Over Judgement That Sacked Governor Yusuf / Kano Guber: Governor Yusuf Was Not Qualified To Contest - Appeal Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by NwokoloOwa: 7:51pm On May 23
I knew Tinubu had made the mistake of his life with Kano politics because of selfishness. He will likely regret all his subtle and treachery laced actions primarily targeted at consolidating power. He is also playing similar politics with Rivers State. Good luck to him.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by kushme: 7:57pm On May 23
YoungLionken:
Sanusi, a man from the north that I really respect after Umaru Musa Yaradua of blessed memory cool..

Ganduche simply used his veto power as the governor then to depose Sanusi undecided..

Sanusi frowned against the GEJ's government over missing $22 billion, frowned against the APCheat government of GMB and Ganduche' dollar bribe, etc. Little or no wonder all of them were passively and actively behind Gandollar when he (Gandollar) became a rogue (even as a governor) in Kano...

grin why are you calling him like some Idoma folks... Ganduche. This Gandollar and SLS case should teach us a lesson. Power must change hand, so, do things jeje..

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by godofuck231: 7:59pm On May 23
No matter how the wind howls , the mountain will never bow to it
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by DigitB: 8:02pm On May 23
Georgry:
grin

Finally official.

Congratulations SLS.

Ganduje was so power drunk that he detrone a king just because he spoke truth to power.

According to SLS Nigeria is like a 2 different country, the South West has 80 percent of people living above poverty line while the North West has 80 percent of people living below the poverty line, stop taking 2 billion dollars to build rail when millions of your children are out of school, more children out of school will mean most of them will be poor and ignorant in the future which in turn leads to extremists using them for terrorism in the future or them continue being use as political rascals in the future.

The above statement was exactly why Ganduje detroned SLS according to the video I saw, Ganduje is so pathetic.

Modified.

Nigeria is really a 2 country in one, what is happening in Nigeria today is like stats padding, Igbos and Yorubas do all these competition every year about highest scorers in jamb, waec, neco and Co, which in my opinion is actually a good thing because it shows the passion these tribes have for education while at the end of the year we are always insulted for having literacy rate of just over 70 percent when in reality almost everybody I have came across in the south (East and West and some part of South South) can read and write, in fact almost 100 percent of my family is literate, in my town people take pride in sending their children to higher institution but the folks in the North are drawing us back.

I totally agree.

There are 2 countries in Nigeria: the poor and the rich

There are only two tribes in Nigeria: the poor and the rich

There are only two religion in Nigeria: the poor and the rich.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by LaRosa01: 8:02pm On May 23
what was done to sanusi wasnt right.i fear buhari,kwankwaso and the Fulani elite have falling for the trap.let us go back in history no throne in the north belong to the Fulani,the first throne they took was that of sokoto and that was by tricky,betrayal and cold blooded murder,of the king who housed them ,feed them and allowed there religion while giving them land.over the years the fulanis have continued in this same pattern to there host up until to 1940s when changes of leadership talk started[independence],then the fulanis began to intermarry to the Hausa and created the word hausa/fulani as if they are one,this was done because the Fulani are actually not plenty,the rely on there control over the Hausa,religion and the Hausa numeric strength to have there way,so they need the Hausa to like them and thus they achieved that up until the coming of buhari.buhari opened the eyes of not just the Hausa but the whole of Nigeria as to the nature of the Fulani.
why the historical back ground,well kano belongs to the Hausa it has been ruled by the Fulani since danfodio killed the Hausa emir and installed his cousin a Fulani man,that matter has always been played down.when ganduja created the 5 emirate,he was only correcting history,3 emirate went to the hausa the rightful owners of the land and two went to Fulani including the kano emirate the most important which was left with the danfodio decendant.now kwankwaso has made a very foolish move to remove those Hausa emirates,first that would mark the end of his movement,next Abba should prepare to loss at the next election and finally,security agencies should be on stand by because the Hausa vs Fulani historical issue is about to come back and it would be 10times worse than bokoharam issue.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by soullove1881(m): 8:04pm On May 23
YoungLionken:
Sanusi, a man from the north that I really respect after Umaru Musa Yaradua of blessed memory cool..

Ganduche simply used his veto power as the governor then to depose Sanusi undecided..

Sanusi frowned against the GEJ's government over missing $22 billion, frowned against the APCheat government of GMB and Ganduche' dollar bribe, etc. Little or no wonder all of them were passively and actively behind Gandollar when he (Gandollar) became a rogue (even as a governor) in Kano...

You nailed it, GEJ replaced him with Emefiele who's now in custody and awaiting trial. Dan dollar dethroned him with someone only God knows and today, HRM, Sanusi is back !

Let's learn to do good even if it'll hurt the bad people.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Decent09(m): 8:10pm On May 23
Georgry:
grin

Finally official.

Congratulations SLS.

Ganduje was so power drunk that he detrone a king just because he spoke truth to power.

According to SLS Nigeria is like a 2 different country, the South West has 80 percent of people living above poverty line while the North West has 80 percent of people living below the poverty line, stop taking 2 billion dollars to build rail when millions of your children are out of school, more children out of school will mean most of them will be poor and ignorant in the future which in turn leads to extremists using them for terrorism in the future or them continue being use as political rascals in the future.

The above statement was exactly why Ganduje detroned SLS according to the video I saw, Ganduje is so pathetic.

Modified.

Nigeria is really a 2 country in one, what is happening in Nigeria today is like stats padding, Igbos and Yorubas do all these competition every year about highest scorers in jamb, waec, neco and Co, which in my opinion is actually a good thing because it shows the passion these tribes have for education while at the end of the year we are always insulted for having literacy rate of just over 70 percent when in reality almost everybody I have came across in the south (East and West and some part of South South) can read and write, in fact almost 100 percent of my family is literate, in my town people take pride in sending their children to higher institution but the folks in the North are drawing us back.

PURE LIES

JUST WAIT AND SEE HOW GOVERNOR ABBA WILL SCALE THROUGH FROM HIS UNNECESSARY STATEMENT.

SLS IS TOO BLABBING, HE TALKS LIKE A KID
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by rummmy: 8:12pm On May 23
APC gandollar is gone for life.. grin
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by KingPure(m): 8:12pm On May 23
[b][/b]

Gradually, gradually the whole picture, or say, puzzle is being fixed.

Just my thoughts though, when President B. Tinubu was yet the incoming, I saw Sanusi went to France to congratulate him (something that would have been passed across even better @ Bourdillion). I never thought or knew anything was happening in this regard until now.

Again, when both the Tribunal and the Court of Appeal sent Kano State Governor packing (even as an opposition and a minority party at that), yet the Supreme Court later gave him back his mandate without any bickering from APC, I truly should have seen a bit of 2027 forming up.

Indeed, the master strategist is at it again. Anyone who knows the North knows that the voice of the Emirs are like the voice of ... to the Muslim Ummah. Now, we're waiting for the next move.

Just thinking out loud though.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by MatrixCircle: 8:14pm On May 23
" one step forward two steps backward" Bob Marley grin grin grin

Naija as at today
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Okoroawusa: 8:14pm On May 23
osuofia2:
Fulani supremacy. What is for the Hausas the original owner of the land. Pathetic
The Hausa/Fulani as an entity has gone beyond these your divisive antics and narratives.

You must be an Obidient

2 Likes

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by jojothaiv(m): 8:15pm On May 23
The king is back.

M.I Abaga lines on Akpata slaps harder now 'just respect the throne, you can never retire kings'
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 8:16pm On May 23
Ntooor Gandollar

If u like go hug transformer and nack head for wall.

Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Doyin2(m): 8:19pm On May 23
Yet another palace coup grin
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Sirianese: 8:19pm On May 23
TheDemola:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_f4KoapmLk

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/j47AcL8XKNRtDx5Y/?mibextid=oFDknk

Kano about to scatter...because that greedy thieving dog named Gandollar no go gree
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Amah70: 8:22pm On May 23
Baalkanise a more than 1000 years emirate. Unusual.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by gaskiyamagana: 8:22pm On May 23
immortalcrown:
Why was he deposed?
Political power madness.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 8:22pm On May 23
LaRosa01:
why what was done to sanusi wasnt right.i fear buhari,kwankwaso and the Fulani elite has falling for the trap.let us go back in history no throne in the north belong to the Fulani,the first throne to took was that of sokoto and that was by tricky,betrayal and cold blood murder,of the Ling who house them ,feed them and allowed there religion while given them land.over the year the fulanis have continued in this same pattern to there host up until to 1940s when change of leadership talk started,then the fulanis began to intermarry to the hause and created the word hausa/fulani as if they are one,this was done because the Fulani are actually not plenty,the reply on there control over the Hausa,religion and the Hausa numeric strength to have there way,so they need the Hausa to like them and thus they achieved that up until the coming of buhari.buhari opened the eyes of not just the Hausa but the whole of Nigeria as to the nature of the Fulani.
why the historical back ground,well kano belongs to the Hausa it has been ruled by the Fulani since danfodio killed the Hausa emir and installed his cousin a Fulani man,that matter has always been played down.when granduja created the 5 emirate,he was only correcting history,3 emirate went to the hausas the rightful owners of the land and two went to Fulani including the kano emirate the most important which was left with the danfodio decendant.now kwankwaso as made a very foolish move to remove that Hausa emirates,first that would mark the end of his movement,next Abba should prepare to loss at the next election and finally,security agencies should be on stand by because the Hausa and Fulani historical issue is about to come back and it would be 10times worse than bokoharam issue.
Γ beg save us this your crap of divisive and untruth history.

Nothing like historical issues worse than Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Funflipper: 8:23pm On May 23
Didi2d:
Hope they've informed him earlier. No be say him go come decline the reappointment o

It would be naive of him to accept the reappointment unless he is comfortable being the pawn on the political chessboard.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 8:24pm On May 23
Sirianese:

Kano about to scatter...because that greedy thieving dog named Gandollar no go gree
him must gree oo

When him do him own who fight??

Gandollar is worthless in present day Kano.

Apc go soon remove am from National chairman

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Okoroawusa: 8:25pm On May 23
I laugh when Obidient after Obidient on this thread keeps harping Ganduje like he was the one that asked Peter Obi to come 3rd in 2023 election.

The decision to dethrone Sanusi in 2020 and reinstate him today is beyond Ganduje. It's a mixture of Northern tradition and politics that has been there since Sir Ahmadu Bello. I won't say more than that.

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 8:26pm On May 23
Funflipper:

It would be naive of him to accept the reappointment unless he is comfortable being the pon on the political chessboard.
So sanusi look like a pon on a political chessboard to you?

Have u forgotten no one can shut his mouth?

Ask GEJ, Buhari and Gandollar

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by LillyandDaisy: 8:27pm On May 23
Georgry:
grin

Finally official.

Congratulations SLS.

Modified.

Deep down I always cherish Yorubas and Igbos rivalry
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by LaRosa01: 8:28pm On May 23
time they say tells all stories not internet banter

khattab02:
Γ beg save us this your crap of divisive and untruth history.

Nothing like historical issues worse than Boko Haram
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Funflipper: 8:29pm On May 23
Okoroawusa:

The Hausa/Fulani as entity has gone beyond these your divisive antics and narratives.

You must be an Obidient

But it is the bitter truth. I only blame the slow and stupid hausa cowards for letting those foreigners overun their ancestral land.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by piriton: 8:29pm On May 23
Politicians are childish
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Okoroawusa: 8:29pm On May 23
LaRosa01:
what was done to sanusi wasnt right.i fear buhari,kwankwaso and the Fulani elite have falling for the trap.let us go back in history no throne in the north belong to the Fulani,the first throne they took was that of sokoto and that was by tricky,betrayal and cold blooded murder,of the king who housed them ,feed them and allowed there religion while giving them land.over the years the fulanis have continued in this same pattern to there host up until to 1940s when changes of leadership talk started[independence],then the fulanis began to intermarry to the Hausa and created the word hausa/fulani as if they are one,this was done because the Fulani are actually not plenty,the rely on there control over the Hausa,religion and the Hausa numeric strength to have there way,so they need the Hausa to like them and thus they achieved that up until the coming of buhari.buhari opened the eyes of not just the Hausa but the whole of Nigeria as to the nature of the Fulani.
why the historical back ground,well kano belongs to the Hausa it has been ruled by the Fulani since danfodio killed the Hausa emir and installed his cousin a Fulani man,that matter has always been played down.when ganduja created the 5 emirate,he was only correcting history,3 emirate went to the hausa the rightful owners of the land and two went to Fulani including the kano emirate the most important which was left with the danfodio decendant.now kwankwaso has made a very foolish move to remove those Hausa emirates,first that would mark the end of his movement,next Abba should prepare to loss at the next election and finally,security agencies should be on stand by because the Hausa vs Fulani historical issue is about to come back and it would be 10times worse than bokoharam issue.
Wetin you smoke? Which history book told you this shit you just vomited?

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by malkomchris: 8:30pm On May 23
Naija na cruise ship, everything is now politics no system in place. Governor can decide to change traditional rulers like commissioners. We are in for a very long journey, no hope yet.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 8:31pm On May 23
Okoroawusa:

Wetin you smoke? Which history book told you this shit you just vomited?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by khattab02: 8:32pm On May 23
LaRosa01:
time they say tells all stories not internet banter

no probs..

We will see who will be proved wrong.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by o123456789(m): 8:54pm On May 23
YoungLionken:

Sanusi frowned against the GEJ's government over missing $22 billion, frowned against the APCheat government of GMB and Ganduche's dollar bribe, etc. Little or no wonder all of them were passively and actively behind Gandollar when he (Gandollar) became a rogue (even as a governor) in Kano...
Respect what? Sanusi Lamido used Abuja connection to become Emir, go and double check the process leading to his initial enthronement... What about the Ese Oruru case? Sanusi Lamido is a politician. He used his office as CBN governor to quash his enemies in the banking sector. Fact-check my claims.
Re: Governor Yusuf Announces Reinstatement Of Sanusi Lamido As Emir Of Kano by Brushstrokes20: 8:59pm On May 23
Victory at lastπŸ”ŠπŸ”ŠπŸ”Š
Congrats again emir Sanusi πŸ‘ŒπŸ‘ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DSS Refused To Arrest Imam Salihu Zaria Who Threatened To Kill Christians / President Buhari Reacts To Yola Bombing On Twitter (snapshots) / Femi Gbajabiamila: Why I Did Not Collect Certificate Of Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.