Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,789 members, 7,862,613 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 08:50 PM

I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike (18621 Views)

We Are Not Fools; Why Didn’t You Challenge Buhari These Years? – Wike To Atiku / You Put Your Son As Governor Candidate After Spending 8 Years- Wike To Lamido / Solar Hybrid Mini-Grid: REA Electrifies Ogun State Community After 200 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Ofunaofu: 5:15am On May 24
The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has said that 200 years would not be enough to solve the problems in the nation’s capital.

The minister noted the fact that government is a continuum, which means that after him, someone else will take over and continue from where he stops.

He spoke in Abuja at the Ministerial Sectoral Updates as part of activities to mark President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s one year in office.

The first session of the Sectoral Briefing has in attendance the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Atiku Bagudu; Minister of FCT, Nyesom Wike; Minister of Youth Development, Dr Jamila Ibrahim Bio; Minister of Steel Development, Prince Shuaibu Abubakar Audu; Minister of State for FCT, Dr Mariya Mahmud; Minister of State for Petroleum, Senator Heineken Lokpobiri; and Minister of State for Youth Development, Mr Ayodele Olawande.

Even if I’m FCT minister for 200 years, I cannot solve the whole problem. You’ll contribute your own to the best of your knowledge and when another person comes, they continue from where you stop.

After all, government is a continuum. That’s why Mr President told me, ‘all these projects littered everywhere, you cannot go and start new projects. We had to focus on finishing the abandoned projects’,” Wike said.

https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/23/i-cannot-solve-fct-problems-in-200-years-wike/

17 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by RickyJesus: 5:19am On May 24
“After all, government is a continuum. That’s why Mr President told me, ‘all these projects littered everywhere, you cannot go and start new projects. We had to focus on finishing the abandoned projects’,” Wike said.

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Iladi: 5:41am On May 24
Wike is doing really well. He is without argument one of the best serving minister

70 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by helinues: 5:54am On May 24
But 200 years is a lot now

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Writervick(m): 6:30am On May 24
Lol 😆

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by PlasmaTV: 6:47am On May 24
Wike is a foolish man. Everytime he opens his mouth, trash comes out. Sad.

APC and her ur!ch!ns should have told us that they lack the wisdom to move Nigeria forward. In the last seven days, almost every ruler has come out with one form of excuse to the other, from Tea Noobo to cardi b to Wicked Wike. A totally ignorant bunch!!!

BTW,where is Yahaya Bello? Has the EFCC forgiven him?
Where is Betta Edu?
Why is 15b slated for VP's residence? Was he living in a tree before?
Why is the minimum wage still #30k, when a bag of rice is 70k?
Why did petrol suddenly get scarce?
Why was Abba Kyari granted fake bail and Bobrisky wasn't?
Why hasn't the minister for security resigned?
Why is Banex plaza still closed?
Why is dollar #1,500 despite the clampdown on binance?
Why did one goat claim that Nigeria's insecurity is due to climate change?
Why did the price of EVERYTHING triple within one freaking year in office?
Why is Wole Soyinka talking nansense?

O ga fun APC o. O ga.

121 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by PlasmaTV: 6:48am On May 24
Iladi:
Wike is doing really well. He is without argument one of the best serving minister
Premium delulu

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by DoctorWHYna: 6:51am On May 24
Let US pray for our leaders

The next thing urchin*s will say

Helinues umunya

oink oink

pussy fart na row ya boat .💭

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by YorubaForum: 6:54am On May 24
That's to show you the man is clueless and have nothing to offer.

Renovating and commissioning roads is not a strategic invention, this man knows nothing, period.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by phygo89(m): 7:00am On May 24
A
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Eteka1(m): 7:05am On May 24
YorubaForum:
That's to show you the man is clueless and have nothing to offer.

Renovating and commissioning roads is not an strategic invention, this man knows nothing, period.
no let bad belle kill you. You that knows something, what are your achievements in life?

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by YorubaForum: 7:14am On May 24
Eteka1:
no let bad belle kill you. You that knows something, what are your achievements in life?
You're a fool, go and get a life.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Eteka1(m): 7:42am On May 24
YorubaForum:

You're a fool, go and get a life.
I'm doing good. You need to free yourself from stupidity.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by magoo10(m): 7:50am On May 24
Drunkard you are not living for 200years just tell us the ones you cannot achieve in 4years.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by YorubaForum: 8:27am On May 24
Eteka1:
I'm doing good. You need to free yourself from stupidity.
Alright, I'm doing good too, So better stop fooling around and get your useless shitty brain together.

13 Likes

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Oghene86: 8:29am On May 24
Ofunaofu:

The Minister of the Federal Capital Territory, Nyesom Wike, has said that 200 years would not be enough to solve the problems in the nation’s capital.

The minister noted the fact that government is a continuum, which means that after him, someone else will take over and continue from where he stops.

He spoke in Abuja at the Ministerial Sectoral Updates as part of activities to mark President Bola Ahmed Tinubu’s one year in office.

The first session of the Sectoral Briefing has in attendance the Minister of Budget and National Planning, Senator Atiku Bagudu; Minister of FCT, Nyesom Wike; Minister of Youth Development, Dr Jamila Ibrahim Bio; Minister of Steel Development, Prince Shuaibu Abubakar Audu; Minister of State for FCT, Dr Mariya Mahmud; Minister of State for Petroleum, Senator Heineken Lokpobiri; and Minister of State for Youth Development, Mr Ayodele Olawande.

“Even if I’m FCT minister for 200 years, I cannot solve the whole problem. You’ll contribute your own to the best of your knowledge and when another person comes, they continue from where you stop.

“After all, government is a continuum. That’s why Mr President told me, ‘all these projects littered everywhere, you cannot go and start new projects. We had to focus on finishing the abandoned projects’,” Wike said.

And you want to add that of Rivers State

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Bizibi(m): 8:42am On May 24
I like what wike did to those wicked contractors
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Lanretoye(m): 8:44am On May 24
Eteka1:
see his post self,leave the Mr “strategic invention”.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by emperor4love(m): 8:48am On May 24
U can sir just that ur mind de for rivers,wat u get there pass wetin u de get fr abj,na just immunity shaa

3 Likes

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 5:22pm On May 24
Very foolish idiot just like Gbola Teefnubu.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by YeyeGbami: 5:22pm On May 24
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by fredoooooo: 5:22pm On May 24
We know .. just play your part well ....

1 Like

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by ZUKKYY(m): 5:23pm On May 24
Wike' you talk too much lipsrsealed

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by tunjijones(m): 5:23pm On May 24
I dey abj, and I know say wike dey try.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by nairalee(m): 5:23pm On May 24
THEN RESIGN

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by yesloaded: 5:25pm On May 24
It will be honourable to leave the work for someone who can do it properly
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Emu4life(m): 5:25pm On May 24
Now now

You don dey give upcheesy
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by mikeapollo: 5:25pm On May 24
Ofunaofu:

If so, why are you fighting Fubara for the control of Rivers State? Hypocrite
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by Kenmatt(m): 5:26pm On May 24
I didn't go through but going by the top story, does it mean that Wike is incompetent for the job of FCT minister?
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by tuzle(m): 5:26pm On May 24
All this unserious politicians. Even if u can't solve most of the problems there, must u say it.
Re: I Cannot Solve FCT Problems In 200 Years – Wike by 4tomandchi: 5:26pm On May 24
cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku In Secret Meeting With Ibrahim Babangida / "Tinubu Has No Reason To Be In Ondo Because No Problem In The State" - Akeredolu / Frame-up Allegation: Why Obasanjo Should Not Be Worried – Falana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.