Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,852 members, 7,862,784 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:22 AM

Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS (8963 Views)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Lady Shows The Food Items She Bought With N1,500 / Bread Price May Rise By 10% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Ladoja19: 2:29pm On May 24
Pls pls and pls
Mind your English pls
Drug Lord not Drug Addicts
AqualinaXYZ:
Let it rise 10,000%

We must learn the hard way

Since una say drug addict is the chosen one

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Matabue1985: 3:00pm On May 24
Ofunaofu:
"The 140% price rise in basic foods is not a bad situation. Nigeria's case is not as bad as being portrayed, especially when compared to what is happening in America, the UK, and other countries. In fact, due to the economic policies put in place by the Tinubu administration, it could have been above a 500% price rise.

The government needs to be commended because enormous efforts are being put in place to make sure basic food prices are within the reach of the common man".
- Bayo Onanuga, Special Adviser to the president on Information and Strategy.
you are an idiot for saying this? Nigerians are hungry and you are saying the food increment is not bad
Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Cromagnon: 4:00pm On May 24
AqualinaXYZ:
Let it rise 10,000%

We must learn the hard way

Since una say drug addict is the chosen one
he is
Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Cromagnon: 4:01pm On May 24
Promismike:
I wonder why Nigerias are docile to protest as regard the state of the nation.

Jonathan was almost lynched while in power yet what we have now is 10 times worse than what was obtainable in his time.

It still baffles me why Nigeria is quite over the state of the nation.

why you never protest
Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Ofunaofu: 4:45pm On May 24
Matabue1985:
you are an idiot for saying this? Nigerians are hungry and you are saying the food increment is not bad

I was merely being sarcastic
Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Villa12(m): 7:46pm On May 24
theredaddy:

1. He is human 2. His name is on the ballot 3. he has more achievement than any contender ...

You are yoruba doesnt negate you clearly don't know what you saying,
Is there any sit at home day in Lagos or you went out on monday nd Tinubus boiz descended to flog you

a toddler that will think Tinubu is the only problem, the governors and rep you voted for whats does their score sheet look like ...

Lets face it, assuming Peter obi or Atiku had won and things were these bad ... people who have also sworn with regrets "Tinubu would have been the best choice".

The problem is not in the "VOTING" we don't really have choice from the kind of choices presented to us
we truly have a choice. A corrupt old man is never an option.

1 Like

Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by theredaddy: 8:04pm On May 24
Villa12:
we truly have a choice. A corrupt old man is never an option.

Among the 3 main contenders wbo is not old enough to be a penisoneer or grandpa

Among the 3 main contenders who know get alleged corruption cases

The worst of us are always selected to govern the best
Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by okoroemeka(m): 8:46pm On May 24
Seefinish:
NBS is an arm of IPOB
and Peter obi is the director general,na statistics we go chop?

2 Likes

Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by MomohMrMoore: 6:11am On May 25
I regret campaigning and voting for Buhari and then Tinubu. When Buhari grossly disappointed I thought this man Tinubu would make ammends. I wanted to correct my mistake of voting Buhari by campaigning and voting for Tinubu to 'right' all the wrongs not knowing he is on a mission to finally kill and bury the country.
Re: Prices Of Basic Food Items Rise By 140% — NBS by Rooneyx(f): 3:13pm On May 29
Ofunaofu:

Please don't take it to heart, I was just being sarcastic
I joke too. It’s nothing

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Is Fish Inferior To Chicken And Turkey During Christmas Period / NAFDAC Shuts 47 Bakeries, Water Factories In Maiduguri During Routine Inspection / How To Cook Delicious Achi And Okazi Soup

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.