Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,844 members, 7,862,765 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:28 AM

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi (19034 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by thinkmoney(m): 11:31am On May 24
ZIAZI:
Politics aside, most of us no just get respect!
Prof. Soyinka is a legend and abusing him based on his political opinion or affiliation is stupid!

I voted for Peter Obi during the election because he was my preferred candidate over Atiku and now Pres. Tinubu, but why should we divide ourselves to abuse people based in their political positions? I have never insulted Tinubu and I do not wish him to fail. If anything should go wrong, it will affect me too because I am situate in Nigeria.

It's not just some of the Obidients, it's gradually becoming an ethnoreligious something. If one politician no be your person, the other one na grand rubbish!

I like Nyesom Wike, but the next person from another camp sees me as a madman!

Na wahala we dey oooo!
U are a madman if u like Wike? How?
It disgust sensible people if people support and encourage dubious character. It affects and corrupt society. Something is wrong with u if u like Wike. Somebody that is violent, encourages, violent politics that killed Corp members at the last election, ties to control government resources and culture, vindictive and egoistic.
Better support Tinubu because it’s like u do not know where to stand. If I must remind u, a lot of people go against Tinubu because of his deficient and shady character. Some people (some obidients) understand that we do not need such character as a leader and by extension role model for our kids and society.
This kind of my response to you is what many call abuse and online intimidation. We have seen however that those kind of people have difficulties recognizing things or differentiating things.
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by jaxxy(m): 11:31am On May 24
ZIAZI:
Prof. Soyinka is a legend and abusing him based on his political opinion or affiliation is stupid!

I voted for Peter Obi during the election because he was my preferred candidate over Atiku and now Pres. Tinubu, but why should we divide ourselves to abuse people based in their political positions? I have never insulted Tinubu and I do not wish him to fail. If anything should go wrong, it will affect me too because I am situate in Nigeria.

It's not just some of the Obidients, it's gradually becoming an ethnoreligious something. If one politician no be your person, the other one na grand rubbish!

Na wahala we dey oooo!

What did apc and agbadorians do to Jonathan in 2015 and obasanjo in 2019? ohh that wasn't disrespectful? undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Willed042(m): 11:31am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:
Obi is a student of Zik.

He learnt not only from Zik's success but also from his mistakes.

Zik also had a mob cult behind him who went by the collective name "Zikists".

These were delusional Marxists who saw Zik as their Lenin.

The Zikists were not only highly vitriol like our Obidient mob but also did not shy from commiting acts of terrorism against the British colonial govt. One of their members was arrested after trying to assassinate the British colonial governor.

The Zikist spurn familiar phrases that are used by their descendants today such as "civil disobedience".

At every act of public nuisance and violence carried out by the Zikists, Azikiwe did not hesitate to dissociate himself from the group whom he (Zik) labelled as a "headless mob" - sounds familiar?

It's believed by most historians that Zik lost a bulk of his supporters following his condemnation and dissociation from the Zikist mob and later on, in his rejection of an independent biafran state.

Obi has been trying to avoid all of Zik's mistakes hence why he never cautions or condemns his rabid followers and their Biafra side hustle in IPOB.

What I learnt here is that the famous quote 'headless mob' is the never the invention of someone whom majority ascribed it to...I think it is better to always give credence to original inventors quotation.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by doncartel: 11:32am On May 24
If Ole Soyinka, O’Monkey and other haters can’t stand the heat, they should exit the kitchen.

What they are complaining about is a child’s play compared to what is going on between Biden and Trump supporters. We all saw what happened at the Congress in Washington D.C. after Biden won the election. That is politics for you.

Our movement is an unstoppable train that bulldozes any obstacle in front, so the O’monkeys go dey collect wotowoto until Peter Obi takes over the whole country.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Willed042(m): 11:34am On May 24
WizardOfNG:

It is because, believe it or not, a lot of Nigerians are small-minded.

They therefore tend to follow/discuss personalities and 'heroes' blindly, as Obidients follow Obi to the extent of offending many, rather than focus on sound ideas which tend to endure, bring solutions and develop humanity.

I have been to a place where this quotation was printed in a large portrait with the image of Prof on it as the originator of the quote...we in this part of the word are known for perpetuating intellectual fraud thereby ascribing the intellectual property of another person to our own or our role model.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by ShootThemAll(m): 11:35am On May 24
Thundafireseun:
Reno Omokori and a bunch of other idiots are the reason why Jonathan lost the election to an empty skull like Buhari

You can’t surround yourself with idiots like Reno and expect to succeed in life

Exactly! I said this in 2015, Reno Omokri is not competent and smart. He is highly overrated.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by HitlerWasRight: 11:37am On May 24
Willed042:

What I learnt here is that the famous quote 'headless mob' is the never the invention of someone whom majority ascribed it to...I think it is better to always give credence to original inventors quotation.

Soyinka was very active in those days and must have been more attuned to zikism.

Soyinka was once a pan Africanist but over the years he has restricted himself to Yoruba and other sister ethnic nationalities.

So yes, Soyinka most likely got the term headless mob from Zik.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by paramakina202: 11:37am On May 24
ZIAZI:

Na wahala we dey oooo!

But he is found of abusing and calling others names including calling Patience Jonathan Shepopotamus.
My friend,respect is reciprocal.
Instead of him to criticise bad government policies rather he is busy attacking Peter Obi and Obidients as if they are the problem of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by benjaminlawson(m): 11:41am On May 24
Mr. Remo, you don't have any tangible reason, firstly, election period is gone, why are you always bring accusation against the man as we are in election period? The only reason for doing this is stomach infrastructure, because you are broke and hungry, so those people who are looking for how to bring Obi down, saw hunger in you and assigned you the dirty job, but continue, you will soon meet your own persecutors.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by MEEVEET: 11:43am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

I am just glad you have finally restricted your future nation to your SE .

If that's what you can get from what I wrote then you need to go back to school
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by joelliving: 11:43am On May 24
Why do I feel this post is "under-liked"?
There nothing truer bro.
It's even worse when the idiot is associated with or calls himself a pastor.

Personally I feel everyone is entitled to their opinion but in the context of democracy and balloting system of election it is the opinion of fools that has brought this hardship and misery upon us as a nation.

May God judge this people!

And by the the way who is he deceiving, he can tell that nonsense to the market women.

Only a fool would not understand that he has been paid to discredit Obi and the obidients.

Both the once respected Woke Soyinka and this Omockery of a man are not being honest.
The interest of the nation is not in their heart.

Their pocket and personal sentiment are their motivation.

Thundafireseun:
Reno Omokori and a bunch of other idiots are the reason why Jonathan lost the election to an empty skull like Buhari

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by SharpD: 11:45am On May 24
MEEVEET:

If you are elder support your corrupt leader in peace.... But any attempt to gaslight young people who wants to make a difference would be reisisted

Same Soyinka kidnapped radio presenters forced them to announced his preferred candidate winner

There is no body obidients have attacked first .. No body.. No reno not Soyinka, no one

You online get insulted when you try to gaslight them

You just said my mind, the problem here is that they were all surprised that the obidients could resist them in such an audacious manner as they never envisage such. Soyinka, Reno and their likes should know that time has changed and everyone that wants this country to work especially the youths are angry at this point and any attempt to gaslight them will be fiercely resisted.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by HitlerWasRight: 11:46am On May 24
Willed042:

I have been to a place where this quotation was printed in a large portrait with the image of Prof on it as the originator of the quote...we in this part of the word are known for perpetuating intellectual fraud thereby ascribing the intellectual property of another person to our own or our role model.

Headless mob can not be ascribed to Zik .

It goes back to old Victorian era to describe the plebian class as easily coerced into violence and riots.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by francotunsco: 11:48am On May 24
ZIAZI:

Na wahala we dey oooo!

Your type is rare!

Even if you are a madman as embolddened, Peter seeks advice from madmen! Fakati.

I love your contribution anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by able20(m): 11:49am On May 24
After testing Mr. Tinubu's capability for one year he is incompetent.
I will rather vote for Portable instead of Tinubu
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:50am On May 24
May God never allow such a fellow and his odious movement to control the affairs of this country. In Yeshua's Name, I pray
Amen!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by DeepSight(m): 11:51am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

Because Hitler was damn right about everything.

Including his ideas of Germans as the master race and his racist hatred of others?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by HitlerWasRight: 11:51am On May 24
MEEVEET:

If that's what you can get from what I wrote then you need to go back to school

That's what I read at the end of your usual pointless and senseless drivel and it was that if SE becomes a nation today , only NOI can challenge Obi.

Emphasis on SE.

We are finally making progress.

Lolz

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 11:53am On May 24
MEEVEET:

No one attacked her the only expressed disappointment in her to support such a man no one insulted her

Which of Osibanjo supporters was ever insulted?

Kwankwaso supporters?

You can't claim to be upright person of integrity and support Tinubu... We won't allow it slide never

Hope you Tinubu supporters re proud of his government... This is what you expected abi?

Everyone has a choice. Why should you attack me for mine?

I know there is terrible hardship but at least understand that Rome was not built in a day, and the first few steps in building anything will always be painful.

In the long term, some of these policies will bear fruit. I'm sure of that. Have there been mistakes? Yes.

In all does that mean you should abuse me just for my choice? Never voted Tinubu either but I will defend everyone's right to vote him or anyone they like.

Its unfortunate that you may suffer for another person's choice but that is the nature of democracy everywhere.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by WizardOfNG: 11:53am On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

You are 100% on point.

And to add to your statement that the Ibos will forever thwart a return to true federalism and regionalism, I can't but agree more with that as this has been my position ever since I began to study the events leading to the civil war.

Their claims of Aburi being call to return to regionalism is totally false.

Ojukwu insisted that Gowon should not in any way or form grant the Niger Delta people stuck in the British drawn eastern Nigeria their sperate region.

I want to add that the real motive for the Marxist coup of Jan 15,1966 was to prevent the federal parliament in passing a motion for a plebescite to be conducted for the minority people of the old eastern region. The minorities had approached Enugu severally for such but every attempt was shut down by the Ibo majority . They took their grievances to Lagos and got the support from the other regional heads and Parliamentarians. The house was supposed to convene a few days before the coup following a Christmas recess.

The coup was carried out first and foremost to prevent the minority peopel from excersing their rights to leave Eastern Nigerian.

So when I see them crying today for referendum , I just shake my head and laugh.

Same here. It is the reason I deride them when they wish to pretend to be good governance advocates and ‘emergency lovers’ of Nigeria today when we know, historically and since the fifties, Igbos have been very virulent, rabid and unrelenting haters and saboteurs of the “Zoo”.

They are always and consistently on the wrong and ignoble side of Nigerian history because of greed and covetousness.

Whether Azikiwe killing the secession clause or Nzeogwu leading the cynical slaughtering of non-Igbo leaders to Ironsi debauched unification decree on to Ojukwu’s senseless civil war to IPOB internal sabotage of Nigeria today, na them .

I am sure they will write their name in infamy again soon with their Obi project since we know that when GEJ lost out to Buhari, they all queued bitterly and angrily behind Kanu and IPOB terrorism because they were inconsolable at not being in charge anymore, by proxy, through Jonathan.

Today, with the belief they can actually land in Aso Rock through Obi, we can all see Kanu and Biafra noise has been totally forgotten by same people who praised UGM killings and daring jail break only a few years ago , under PMB, even on Nairaland.

The threads and posts are still here so Nairalanders can “go and verify “.

They will still go on to do the unthinkable, as 2027 approaches, supporting Obi as the crescendo of their lunatic support for a doomed “Yes Daddy” Presidency rises.

Sum total of issues is that these people are rabid haters of the “Zoo” who are only interested in commandeering the wealth, asset and lands of others as their own.

It is what drives everything they do including the current worship of Obi they want to deliver Nigeria to them and Chinedu they want to hand them Lagos they cherish more than any other geographical space in the Universe.

They are not against terrorizing others and grounding or “burning the Zoo” (their own words) to get what they want. They will prove me right soon.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Timothy89(m): 11:54am On May 24
MEEVEET:

If you are elder support your corrupt leader in peace.... But any attempt to gaslight young people who wants to make a difference would be reisisted

Same Soyinka kidnapped radio presenters forced them to announced his preferred candidate winner

There is no body obidients have attacked first .. No body.. No reno not Soyinka, no one

You online get insulted when you try to gaslight them

Professor Wole Soyinka is not your mate and he doesn't give a fúck about your gaslighting youth rubbish

That man had been fighting for the betterment of this country before your dad fúck your mama with his watery sperm that affect your mental growth

Any attempt to rubbish Wole Soyinka will be resisted by Yoruba youths, we won't allow one fools who their parents failed to give home training to rubbish our father, get that to your dumb skull

Wole Soyinka won't support obi and his free to express himself like every other person, fúck your shout yeast you crackhead toxic iidiot

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by HitlerWasRight: 11:56am On May 24
WizardOfNG:

Same here. It is the reason I deride them when they wish to pretend to be good governance advocates and ‘emergency lovers’ of Nigeria today when we know, historically and since the fifties, Igbos have been very virulent, rabid and unrelenting haters and saboteurs of the “Zoo”.

They are always and consistently on the wrong and ignoble side of Nigerian history because of greed and covetousness.

Whether Azikiwe killing the secession clause or Nzeogwu leading the cynical slaughtering of non-Igbo leaders to Ironsi debauched unification decree on to Ojukwu’s senseless civil war to IPOB internal sabotage of Nigeria today, na them .

I am sure they will write their name in infamy again soon with their Obi project since we know that when GEJ lost out to Buhari, they all queued bitterly and angrily behind Kanu and IPOB terrorism because they were inconsolable at not being in charge anymore, by proxy, through Jonathan.

Today, with the belief they can actually land in Aso Rock through Obi, we can all see Kanu and Biafra noise has been totally forgotten by same people who praised UGM killings and daring jail break only a few years ago , under PMB, even on Nairaland.

The threads and posts are still here so Nairalanders can “go and verify “.

They will still go on to do the unthinkable, as 2027 approaches, supporting Obi as the crescendo of their lunatic support for a doomed “Yes Daddy” Presidency rises.

Sum total of issues is that these people are rabid haters of the “Zoo” who are only interested in commandeering the wealth, asset and lands of others as their own.

It is what drives everything they do including the current worship of Obi they want to deliver Nigeria to them and Chinedu they want to hand them Lagos they cherish more than any other geographical space in the Universe.

They are not against terrorizing others and grounding or “burning the Zoo” (their own words) to get what they want. They will prove me right soon.

I just pray on their behalf that they don't do something stupid .

The FAFO tutorial this time around will be a permanent lesson that even they will never forget.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by MEEVEET: 11:58am On May 24
Timothy89:

Professor Woke Soyinka is not your mate and he doesn't give a fúck about your gaslighting youth rubbish

That man had been fighting for the betterment of this country before your dad fúck your mama with his watery sperm that affect your mental growth

Any attempt to rubbish Wole Soyinka will be resisted by Yoruba youths, we won't allow one fools who their parents failed to give home training to rubbish our father, get that to your dumb skull

Wole Soyinka won't support obi and his free to express himself like every other person, fúck your shout yeast you crackhead toxic iidiot
You mean same man who carried gun so his voice can he heard... Us now attacking obidients
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Metrofox(m): 11:58am On May 24
ZIAZI:

Na wahala we dey oooo!

What is legendary about Soyinka? frustrated young people came out to vent their anger and he tries to diminish their plight so they went for him.

The same soyinka lacks the moral rectitude t to even make a sound because he did worse as a youth holding people at gunpoint like a criminal. What could be more odious than that? and now you try to gaslight people ? No way! Karma is what again?

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by MEEVEET: 12:00pm On May 24
SmartyPants:

Everyone has a choice. Why should you attack me for mine?

I know there is terrible hardship but at least understand that Rome was not built in a day, and the first few steps in building anything will always be painful.

In the long term, some of these policies will bear fruit. I'm sure of that. Have there been mistakes? Yes.

In all does that mean you should abuse me just for my choice? Never voted Tinubu either but I will defend everyone's right to vote him or anyone they like.

Its unfortunate that you may suffer for another person's choice but that is the nature of democracy everywhere.
You can't make obviously stupid mistake that would affect me and expect me to be cool with u

This is why I love India... Every region with their own system

Would have been fun to watch Tinubu western nigeria vs obi eastern Nigeria let's see

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by MEEVEET: 12:01pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

That's what I read at the end of your usual pointless and senseless drivel and it was that if SE becomes a nation today , only NOI can challenge Obi.

Emphasis on SE.

We are finally making progress.

Lolz
Algebra can never make sense to a monkey
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Tochj(m): 12:02pm On May 24
Thundafireseun:

Exactly GEJ a good man surrounded by empty people without character

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Faposky95: 12:03pm On May 24
ZIAZI:

Na wahala we dey oooo!

If war was to break out like a Civil war, it will be Stoked heavily by persons likened to Reno......
He is such a loser
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by easzypeaszy(m): 12:04pm On May 24
I refused to vote Obi bc of Obidient..Dose things are sick ppl wt daft brain

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by zomby(m): 12:06pm On May 24
List of why Peter Obi is not a leader and will never lead anything except for the P!*s

1. This is a man that lacks intelligence and charisma
2. This is a man that is mentally blind. He is too senseless to take advantage of opportunities that come his way...For instance, the blackHEAD captured the entire country, voters from all tribes. But then his people from the East got carried away and started to abuse any thing or anyone that shared a direct views or candidates. Peter obi saw this despicable behavior, but not intelligent enough to address the issue, quickly redirect the energy of his supporters and reunite the objectives of everyone (all voters), until it was too late.
3. Peter Obi tried to divide a country that is already socially fragile. He used tribe and religion to bring down this country down.. But thank God that he failed. He didn't care about anything else except for the temporary attention he was getting.
4. Peter Obi struggled to focus during the campaign. He reminds me of a confused rookie politician that lacks strategy or system that works. The man couldn't present his plans...Answering low ball question (simple questions) was also a major challenge, because he doesn't believe in reading or doing a basic research before opening his gutter mouth; if you ask Bitter Obi a question about an air plane, the man will start talking about orange and mango.
5. His iweka cricket accent was also a complete turn off...And the blockHEAD refuses to shout his mouth. He likes to talk a lot about rubbish that makes no sense. Senseless talk + Iweka Cricket Accent = political SUICIDE!
And many more....

Just like the BLACKMAN stated earlier this week, "JAGABAN IS NOT YOUR MATE"
Bitter Obi is truly an unexposed local champion!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by SmartyPants(m): 12:06pm On May 24
MEEVEET:

You can't make obviously stupid mistake that would affect me and expect me to be cool with u

This is why I love India... Every region with their own system

Would have been fun to watch Tinubu western nigeria vs obi eastern Nigeria let's see

Good! Regional government is exactly what we need and that's the movement I expect Nigerians to support not rallying behind one man and calling themselves Obidients. Obidient to what??

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by MEEVEET: 12:07pm On May 24
SmartyPants:

Good! Regional government is exactly what we need and that's the movement I expect Nigerians to support not rallying behind one man and calling themselves Obidients. Obidient to what??
What's stopping you Tinubu supporters from telling your president to start restructuring

We obidients know we can and we would get obi to restructure Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Just In: “I Will Kill More Igbos To Save The Country” – Buhari In Bbc Hausa. / The Politics of Village/Town Development In Anambra State:Adazi Nnukwu / I Will Defeat Atiku, Even In Adamawa – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.