Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,321 members, 7,867,878 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:11 AM

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi (19087 Views)

Reno Omokri Gives Reasons Why Nigerians Fleeing Sudan Were Rejected In Ethiopia / TikTokers, Mubarak Uniquepikin & Nazifi Muhammad In Jail For Criticizing Ganduje / Peter Obi: Twitter Disregards Petition Against Reno Omokri, Gives Reason (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by HitlerWasRight: 3:07pm On May 24
ComeToJesus:

Ajegunle historian..
Keep calling evil good.

Whatever you call me, I know I am a million times more honest than your upper Iweaka band of revisionists.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Timothy89(m): 3:10pm On May 24
MEEVEET:

If only you understand the act of money making you won't see the influence of igbos outside South East as a point where they re going is better Lmaooo

IMO os the second largest GDP in nigeria

What are the things you're returning home that still made your region underdeveloped?

You people brag so tey Yoruba and North dominate the richest in Nigeria, hyping rubbish on empty achievement

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by richie240: 3:10pm On May 24
If not for reno, how many of us knew that obi didnt build (as little as) one tiny nursery school in anambala state during his 8 year rule as governor?
In peter obi's next life, he will ask his creator never to send him to any country where ppl bear 'Reno'.
cool
Ofunaofu:
Reno Omokri is a Rabble rouser

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by ZIAZI(m): 3:13pm On May 24
thinkmoney:

Rather than being the beauty of democracy, it might just be the limitation of our own democracy.
I for one will not join u in living in self deceit. I give u one example. Mc Oluomo to sincere people have committed a lot of mayhem, I can least several, we however know he will never be prosecuted especially under this government. So the fact our court hasn’t prosecuted anybody does not make that person a good character. We are here complete with our senses. The activities and records of these men are before us.
U supporting Wike with all those obvious concerns tell more about your person and it explains why u are having this conflicts in your mind.

In an ideal democracy, I will raise an alarm and question your sense of judgment if you see fire and call it water because u feel U have an opinion.

Wike is not a saint, but who is that immaculate being you support? Tell me.

Just like you, my guy, I have my opinion which is backed by the CFRN 1999 as amended as it concerns political affiliations.

Peace Be Unto You!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 3:14pm On May 24
ZIAZI:

My guy, you just proved my earlier statement right. Where then is the beauty of democracy if I cannot support a man who you believe is next to the devil, especially when he has not been charged to court and convicted for any crime?

I am a diehard supporter of Wike and the law smiles at me. That's the beauty of democracy.
NOTE that Soyinka didn't voice support for Tinubu. He rather attacked Obidients.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by ComeToJesus: 3:14pm On May 24
Give a dog a bad name so you can hang it.

If there is any set of rabid followers and abusive mobs, it is the APC followers and their politicians .

Since you Nigerians are mostly patients suffering from selective amnesia, let me remind you that there is no political propaganda, rabble rousers and agents provocateurs ever assembled in this country that can rival what the APC cult put in place to do all manners of evil to Goodluck Jonathan.

Facts were twisted, Jonathan and wife were roundly called out, insulted, mocked, disdained and their images desecrated by those wearing the garbs of decency today . Yet, Nigeria's economy was well managed. The metrics favoured Nigerians and Nigerians lived a better life.

Now you have the intended 'saviours' in power. Saviours who came to power to power on the back of lies, manipulation, misrepresentation, thuggery, deception, pretensions, etc. The economy has hit rock bottom. Most Nigerians scrape the bottom of the barrel to get the crumbs to eat. Yet, that demon called Reno, who has sold his soul to the devil will open his accursed mouth to say rubbish.

He won't escape divine comeuppance.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by richie240: 3:16pm On May 24
We know that already.
Even if a madman contests, you will vote him so long as he's 'my bloda'.
cool

heniford2:
If obi Comes out I will still vote him again and again till another person truth worthy

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Hotice085: 3:26pm On May 24
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130114134][/quote]

I don't like him and yes I voted OBI but he is saying the truth

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Godfullsam(m): 3:30pm On May 24
MEEVEET:

You can't make obviously stupid mistake that would affect me and expect me to be cool with u

This is why I love India... Every region with their own system

Would have been fun to watch Tinubu western nigeria vs obi eastern Nigeria let's see

@ ur last paragraph, nothing will be special about obi eastern Nigeria and Tinubu western Nigeria.

May be you were not yet born when both of them were governor of their respective state.

What special thing did obi perform when he was governor of anambra? Was it not the same people who condemned him when he was governor that are now praising him because he wants to be president of the 'zoo'?

Hypocrites!

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by thinkmoney(m): 3:52pm On May 24
ZIAZI:

Just like you, my guy, I have my opinion which is backed by the CFRN 1999 as amended as it concerns political affiliations.

Peace Be Unto You!
There is no saint anywhere. I support better characters though. I will rather support somebody like Makinde than Wike. Wike is in the same class as Yahaya Bello.
All men are evil, but I rather associate with the less evil.
You may not have read very well, because if you have, there are abundance of example in all history of what such egoistic, self centered, vindictive and two-mouthed man like Wike turn to when they get power
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Cromagnon: 3:56pm On May 24
Thundafireseun:
Reno Omokori and a bunch of other idiots are the reason why Jonathan lost the election to an empty skull like Buhari

You can’t surround yourself with idiots like Reno and expect to succeed in life
what does that say about the surrounded of he gathered idiots. He was less than empty.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by thinkmoney(m): 4:04pm On May 24
ZIAZI:

Peace Be Unto You!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by MEEVEET: 4:05pm On May 24
Godfullsam:

@ ur last paragraph, nothing will be special about obi eastern Nigeria and Tinubu western Nigeria.

May be you were not yet born when both of them were governor of their respective state.

What special thing did obi perform when he was governor of anambra? Was it not the same people who condemned him when he was governor that are now praising him because he wants to be president of the 'zoo'?

Hypocrites!

Took Anambra people years to understand him

His improvement of health sector , education n support for business made Anambra what it is today
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by ZIAZI(m): 4:07pm On May 24
thinkmoney:

There is no saint anywhere. I support better characters though. I will rather support somebody like Makinde than Wike. Wike is in the same class as Yahaya Bello.
All men are evil, but I rather associate with the less evil.
You may not have read very well, because if you have, there are abundance of example in all history of what such egoistic, self centered, vindictive and two-mouthed man like Wike turn to when they get power

The Makinde you highlighted is an ally of Wike.
So sir, can two work together except they agree?

I repeat, I am a diehard supporter of Chief Barr. Ezenwo Nyesom Wike (Nyerishi).
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Vitally123: 4:22pm On May 24
[quote author=muhammaduyusufu post=130114134][/quote]

Sorry, you're a loser, it will happen before your face, you homeless entity, where do you even come from?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by toneroforever(m): 4:38pm On May 24
DMerciful:
Wole Soyinka said this then, called Obidients gbajue people, called out Datti for his interview and there were back and forth.

At a time, Obi, Obidients Datti all ignored him and everybody moved on. Why is he bringing back same issues?

He wants to set himself up for insults? What is the wisdom behind attacking Obi and Obidients at this time when he said he'd give his assessment of Tinubu's govt after one year.

The Prof is looking for something

He is entitled to his opinion no doubt but for the suffering citizens to regard him,he needs to respect his age and talk sensibly like an elder statesman.
The fact that Tinubu gifted him a property doesn't mean he should allow his conscience to be bought otherwise there's no difference between him and Reno.
So with the way Nigerians are suffering including BATstards, all that Soyinka can contribute is to attack Obi's personality in a menner that suggests he is out to demarket him but guess what, Nigerians don't seek the opinion of those who they feel align with their oppressors.
The economic policies of this government has plunged Nigerians into multidimensional poverty.
He protested against N200/$, petrol at N97 & GEJ's subsidy removal but became dumb when the FX got to N1500/$ with subsidy gone and petrol sold at N690.
This level of hypocrisy & double standards sure deserves a Nobel prize.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Yelight(m): 5:12pm On May 24
Amah70:

Reno and Soyinka left those attacking them but go for Peter Obi. Sounds like immaturity of Reno and Soyinka.

Exactly my point bro!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Slimwhyt(m): 6:08pm On May 24
bewla:
Jobless

very jobless
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by JuanDeDios: 6:11pm On May 24
richie240:
Your 10 year old pikin dey come home with items wey your yearly salary nor fit buy, u turn blind eyes.
The day hand 'touch am' for market u come dey say u nor encourage am to steal.
Den suppose beat u join.
cool
We can deceive ourselves, but this is the way Nigerian politics is. There was nothing civilised about Jonathanians. The same applies to Buharists and BATists.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by erniok(m): 6:21pm On May 24
WizardOfNG:

Precisely. That is the reason for my conclusion below from my last post before this.

The Igbo man's essence can effectively be narrowed down to an innately greedy and covetous nature that leads to an obsession with commandeering the wealth and asset of others for himself.

This simple conclusion, to show how powerfully discerning it is, explains Azikiwe's entire political career obsession with dominating and leading all others, especially Yorubas in the SW, beyond Igbo land.

It is the reason Nzeogwu convened the bloody Igbo coup.

It explains Aguyi Ironsi's devastating 'unification decree' that haunts Nigeria till today.

Same greed and covetousness, for Niger Delta oil on that ocassion, led Ojukwu to rashly plunge Nigeria into a war that took millions of lives.

Confirming Ojukwu cynicism and insincerity of purpose was the fact he ran to be President of same Nigeria he insisted, to the point of war, Igbo must leave for Biafra.

Obi and his Obidient hordes are toeing same path today after Kanu-led IPOB years which was mainly another show of Igbo covetousness driven by how they felt the ousting of GEJ had relegated them.frkm power.

Bro, only those ignorant of history will not understand that Igbos , regardless of noise they make to the contrary, will never truly support regionalism that places each region under the control of her indigenes.

This is because, as I began with, their greedy and covetous nature means they can only support a model of political piracy that keeps Nigeria a large ocean of unprotected "no man's land sea" they can plunder at will such that Blackbeard, the most famous pirate ever, would duff his hat in salute to.
It was never Nzeogwu's coup. It was Ifeajuna's. Nzeogwu was coopted in being a critic of TB govt. Ever wondered why he was buried with full military honours?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by merits(m): 6:31pm On May 24
Obi is a virus he has a secret agenda towards Islam,it is God that exposed him during the last election.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by erniok(m): 6:34pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

You are 100% on point.

And to add to your statement that the Ibos will forever thwart a return to true federalism and regionalism, I can't but agree more with that as this has been my position ever since I began to study the events leading to the civil war.

Their claims of Aburi being call to return to regionalism is totally false.

Ojukwu insisted that Gowon should not in any way or form grant the Niger Delta people stuck in the British drawn eastern Nigeria their sperate region.

I want to add that the real motive for the Marxist coup of Jan 15,1966 was to prevent the federal parliament in passing a motion for a plebescite to be conducted for the minority people of the old eastern region. The minorities had approached Enugu severally for such but every attempt was shut down by the Ibo majority . They took their grievances to Lagos and got the support from the other regional heads and Parliamentarians. The house was supposed to convene a few days before the coup following a Christmas recess.

The coup was carried out first and foremost to prevent the minority peopel from excersing their rights to leave Eastern Nigerian.

So when I see them crying today for referendum , I just shake my head and laugh.

Interested in the bolded paragraph. Any material/link to it?
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by WizardOfNG: 6:49pm On May 24
erniok:

It was never Nzeogwu's coup. It was Ifeajuna's. Nzeogwu was coopted in being a critic of TB govt. Ever wondered why he was buried with full military honours?

Semantics bro. Essential consideration is that it was an Igbo coup.

An Igbo coup driven by the same megalomaniac, messianic and supremacist pontificating we see very much alive in most Igbo today that makes them condemn the political leaders of others as worthless while insisting uncompromisingly that the proven failure and mediocrity called Obi is the messiah of Nigeria.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by zomby(m): 7:48pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:
Lol. No energy to read long epistles because i'm really busy. Just cry harder that's all. 😄

Busy doing what? Washing your oga’s car?
Why don’t you go and jump into a lagoon; make the reptiles happy?
Omo Ewure jatijati!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by NothingDoMe: 8:23pm On May 24
zomby:

Busy doing what? Washing your oga’s car?
Why don’t you go and jump into a lagoon; make the reptiles happy?
Omo Ewure jatijati!
Lmao. 😅
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Freebills12: 8:37pm On May 24
[color=#000099][/color]
ZIAZI:
Politics aside, most of us no just get respect!
Prof. Soyinka is a legend and abusing him based on his political opinion or affiliation is stupid!

I voted for Peter Obi during the election because he was my preferred candidate over Atiku and now Pres. Tinubu, but why should we divide ourselves to abuse people based on their political positions? I have never insulted Tinubu and I do not wish him to fail. If anything should go wrong, it will affect me too because I am situate in Nigeria.

It's not just some of the Obidients, it's gradually becoming an ethnoreligious something. If one politician no be your person, the other one na grand rubbish!

I like Nyesom Wike, but the next person from another camp sees me as a madman!

Na wahala we dey oooo!

Guy be fair! Is Peter Obi not someone's dad? Why would prof. insult him in such a manner? He called him unfit! People were waiting for prof to give cogent reasons but he only complained that Obidents were insulting people. Rufia Oseni of Arise TV even Ayo and Oginika Okpe criticized prof. The same prof supported Buhari with violent supporters threatening to burn down the whole country, cryiny a coffin with president Jonathan's picture on it with the emblem RIP.
Prof was quiet when MC Olomu threatened Igbo people during 2023 election. Prof was in Lagos when Igbos were ban from casting their votes, when the Igbos were beaten in 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos state he said nothing. He remained quiet in the face worst economic quagmire, food insecurity, he led protest in 2014 when Jonathan made a liter of fuel #95 and a dollar #180. Now a liter of fuel is #850 and a dollar #1520 he has lost his voice. Even when election is over he is still calling Peter Obi. He should respect himself. Its obvious from his antics that where his support lies is with his tribesmen, he should not make it look like he is Igbophobia.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by zomby(m): 8:48pm On May 24
NothingDoMe:
Lmao. 😅

😂😂😬
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by franudi: 8:49pm On May 24
Mr. Peter Obi was the president I voted for.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by ZIAZI(m): 10:24pm On May 24
Freebills12:
[color=#000099][/color]

Guy be fair! Is Peter Obi not someone's dad? Why would prof. insult him in such a manner? He called him unfit! People were waiting for prof to give cogent reasons but he only complained that Obidents were insulting people. Rufia Oseni of Arise TV even Ayo and Oginika Okpe criticized prof. The same prof supported Buhari with violent supporters threatening to burn down the whole country, cryiny a coffin with president Jonathan's picture on it with the emblem RIP.
Prof was quiet when MC Olomu threatened Igbo people during 2023 election. Prof was in Lagos when Igbos were ban from casting their votes, when the Igbos were beaten in 2023 gubernatorial election in Lagos state he said nothing. He remained quiet in the face worst economic quagmire, food insecurity, he led protest in 2014 when Jonathan made a liter of fuel #95 and a dollar #180. Now a liter of fuel is #850 and a dollar #1520 he has lost his voice. Even when election is over he is still calling Peter Obi. He should respect himself. Its obvious from his antics that where his support lies is with his tribesmen, he should not make it look like he is Igbophobia.

You're absolutely right. Rufai Oseni made a similar statement.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by Kcos01: 10:32pm On May 24
This guy words are irrelevant, period.
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by historic: 10:36pm On May 24
zomby:
List of why Peter Obi is not a leader and will never lead anything except for the P!*s

1. This is a man that lacks intelligence and charisma
2. This is a man that is mentally blind. He is too senseless to take advantage of opportunities that come his way...For instance, the blackHEAD captured the entire country, voters from all tribes. But then his people from the East got carried away and started to abuse any thing or anyone that shared a direct views or candidates. Peter obi saw this despicable behavior, but not intelligent enough to address the issue, quickly redirect the energy of his supporters and reunite the objectives of everyone (all voters), until it was too late.
3. Peter Obi tried to divide a country that is already socially fragile. He used tribe and religion to bring down this country down.. But thank God that he failed. He didn't care about anything else except for the temporary attention he was getting.
4. Peter Obi struggled to focus during the campaign. He reminds me of a confused rookie politician that lacks strategy or system that works. The man couldn't present his plans...Answering low ball question (simple questions) was also a major challenge, because he doesn't believe in reading or doing a basic research before opening his gutter mouth; if you ask Bitter Obi a question about an air plane, the man will start talking about orange and mango.
5. His iweka cricket accent was also a complete turn off...And the blockHEAD refuses to shout his mouth. He likes to talk a lot about rubbish that makes no sense. Senseless talk + Iweka Cricket Accent = political SUICIDE!
And many more....

Just like the BLACKMAN stated earlier this week, "JAGABAN IS NOT YOUR MATE"
Bitter Obi is truly an unexposed local champion!

Local champion that won your useless principal hands down!
Re: Reno Omokri Gives Reasons For Criticizing Peter Obi by historic: 10:42pm On May 24
Johncuppa:

I'm a Yoruba, I supported YEMI OSINBAJO and no other.
Normally, no one should have problem with anybody's candidate in any election. But where the issue is when some people deliberately support candidate(s) that they know can not solve the lingering problem, but instead going to manufacture more problems and increases people's burden.

The insults are out of frustration, how can some people vowed they will deliberately continue to choose someone that will not make life bearable for people?

I was brought up pretty normal.
I've never seen any reason to disrespect or have issue with people all my life, but truth be told, anytime I remember APC delegates and the woes they brought upon us - my heart curse them, and sometimes, I unconsciously say it out of my mouth.

Democracy is a game of numbers. I should not be bothered if my choice candidate didn't make it. But if you have sworn to always support a candidate that will drag the nation backard in such a way that people start loosing their lives and begging for survival, you don't expect that people will not pour their anger and frustration out. It's just a normal thing.

What should change in our support candidates should be idealogy and system of leadership. If it ends there, no one will have problem with another.

You have spoken like a true omoluabi... No mincing of words but different and apt!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Releases Fantasy Video Of Lagos / Lecturers, Students Back Atiku/Obi Ticket / PDP-Dominated Assembly: The Next Fight For Lyon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.