Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,821 members, 7,862,711 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:00 AM

Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 (37300 Views)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / See Pepper I Just Bought For 900 Naira | I Shock No Be Small / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by MYKELDAYO(m): 2:09pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:
You can grow your own pepper in your backyard .

All you need are fresh seeds, some manure and an old bucket.
people wey dey craze wat does it take to grow pepper just d seed. Cassava just d the stem. We are not serious as a people than complaining waiting for the government to help us grow pepper and gari.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Bigdemo06: 2:11pm On May 24
No be lie o sad sad sad
KingMack:
even fufu don dey drag size with egg..ah taya๐Ÿ˜”

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by 828Stony: 2:11pm On May 24
agadez007:
Gotv is now 50,000+,he can go learn engineering and make his own Cable tv

APC people and excuses for their failure of a President
senior man, walahi since dem born me, I never see people wey stupid reach APC supporters, like this fools are out of the world delusional.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by HitlerWasRight: 2:11pm On May 24
MYKELDAYO:
people wey dey craze wat does it take to grow pepper just d seed. Cassava just d the stem. We are not serious as a people than complaining waiting for the government to help us grow pepper and gari.

I heard that the rains are yet to start in the north and this is what is responsible for the high cost in peppers.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by pastillon: 2:13pm On May 24
E dey pepe dem
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by E2000: 2:14pm On May 24
Plant it in your house. Life goes on
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by F117nighthawk: 2:24pm On May 24
Oponu,I don't blame you, many of you criminals both in government and politics are supposed to rot in jail,if not for the fact that naija is a glorified criminal dominated country.by any standard all you boys quarters nonentity in the system if it's a sane country,no where una suppose belong

The man from the land of rising wailers. Why not grow pepper in your backyard, but no, you will rather make excuses for your apparent failure in life. [/quote]
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by FireUpNow(m): 2:27pm On May 24
Nigerians love suffering and smiling according to the legendary Fela Kuti.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by pius49(m): 2:28pm On May 24
Exactly what I got yesterday in Abule ado Lagos
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by EzeChukwuIgbo: 2:28pm On May 24
mipeesoft:
Am sure that you desperately need this... grin
Give it to your family members that you want them to die of kidney failure, I don't want anything that can cause kidney problem.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Faposky95: 2:31pm On May 24
fineboynl:
So many people donโ€™t eat fresh pepper like that. And also the grind ones is still affordable. Its just the fresh ones thatโ€™s scares and expensive now.

Is tomatoes not worse......?!
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by zudozz: 2:32pm On May 24
fineboynl:
For the past one month now pepper is very expensive and while onions is very cheap right now.

and I noticed no one is even talking about it unlike during the time of onions.

Here is N200 pepper

Emilokan people, d thing don touch una lass lass! grin

Very soon una go chop una own flesh as meat, che na him build Lagos?

He no come fit build Nigeria.

Senseeless people!

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Babysho(m): 2:41pm On May 24
bliizz:
You dey complain about pepper ๐ŸŒถ๏ธ

See the size of fufu as e dey drag size with egg ๐Ÿฅš

See foodstuffs and groceries. Ritualist.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Nicepoker(m): 2:42pm On May 24
FreeStuffsNG:

It's seasonal and it's got a short shelf life.
When it's season comes now ehn ,the price crashes and you will buy far more than this for N200. The sellers will even give you extra as jara
Ancient reasoning. Your below average government knows nothing about storage facilities I guess
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by fineboynl(m): 2:43pm On May 24
Faposky95:

Is tomatoes not worse......?!
people no longer cook stew again.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Exceed15: 2:44pm On May 24
Tinubu's score card. I m expecting the mumus who voted him to come after my comment. Useless people.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Emtol01: 2:59pm On May 24
This is seasonal, it will go down gradually. The supplies from the North has reduced and Southern farmers are facing serious short in rainfall coupled with high cost of chemicals and labour.
This is what you get when consumptions is far greater than productions.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Papayaayasager(m): 3:05pm On May 24
Each one signifies Tinubu's four years in office

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by sole26: 3:42pm On May 24
Switch to alligator pepper .. grin
Finally hand don d catch d western side of Nigeria because na dem like pepper pass. Nothing concern us from d northern.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by sole26: 3:42pm On May 24
Papayaayasager:
Each one signifies Tinubu's four years in office
grin grin grin
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by ciro11(m): 4:11pm On May 24
Angelfrost:
Must you eat pepper??! Too much pepper kills!

Cook without fresh pepper... Stop wailing and making Tinubuโ€™s administration look bad.

Signed
APC Supporters
(Nairaland Branch)
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Osanoghodua1: 4:13pm On May 24
Plant 5- 10 trees of pepper, and you will be fine. I barely buy pepper I have 1 head, I just transplanted some trees too.....I won't be buying pepper again for the next 5yrs or more God willing.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by mipeesoft(m): 4:16pm On May 24
The more the BATeria stays in your blood stream the more your chances of survival is reducin and the worst part is that you may infect people around you, so pity yourself and safe your life and people around you. Ire ooo... grin
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Give it to your family members that you want them to die of kidney failure, I don't want anything that can cause kidney problem.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Nonywendy(m): 4:25pm On May 24
fineboynl:
For the past one month now pepper is very expensive and while onions is very cheap right now.

Here is N200 pepper
APC is already showing us shege, wetin u wan use pepper do again?
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by wink2015(m): 4:46pm On May 24
HitlerWasRight:

You have said it all.

We need to return to COMPOUND AGRICULTURE.

Some of us have backyard that is filled with outgrown weeds.

Just clear the grasses and start planting some of this needed crops such as pepper, tomatoes, cassava etc

Instead of complaining that food items is costly in the market due to the hyper-inflation in Nigeria we can cushioned the pressure from high cost of commodity in the market with small subsistence farming right from our neighbourhood or compound.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by femi4: 4:52pm On May 24
fineboynl:

Here is N200 pepper
If we talk una go say we are unpatriotic
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by soccerlite: 4:53pm On May 24
This is tinubu era

Everything don cost na
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by soccerlite: 4:55pm On May 24
wink2015:

You have said it all.

We need to return to COMPOUND AGRICULTURE.

Some of us have backyard that is filled with outgrown weeds.

Just clear the grasses and start planting some of this needed crops such as pepper, tomatoes, cassava etc

Instead of complaining that food items is costly in the market due to the hyper-inflation in Nigeria we can cushioned the pressure from high cost of commodity in the market with small subsistence farming right from our neighbourhood or compound.

Lolzzzzz ๐Ÿคฃ

Have you started, how many stand

When you grow pepper today it will germinate tomorrow

Mumu

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by soccerlite: 4:58pm On May 24
FreeStuffsNG:

It's seasonal and it's got a short shelf life.
When it's season comes now ehn ,the price crashes and you will buy far more than this for N200. The sellers will even give you extra as jara

Pepper is seasonal

Your brain is even lower than tinubu own
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:04pm On May 24
Heil Hitler
HitlerWasRight:

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by 2RightHands1Coc(m): 5:04pm On May 24
No more cheap stew. Tinubu na wily wily Practitioner
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by HitlerWasRight: 5:06pm On May 24
2RightHands1Coc:
Heil Hitler

Das Rite mein negro.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.