Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,834 members, 7,862,745 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 (37303 Views)

See The N200 Watermelon I Bought In Calabar This Afternoon / See Pepper I Just Bought For 900 Naira | I Shock No Be Small / See The N200 Onions I Bought This Evening In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by offongk(m): 5:08pm On May 24
So shall your whole die of hunger before tinubu fix the economy

quote author=Watianoengineer post=130116340]It shall end in praise. President Tinubu is working extremely hard to fix our economy [/quote]
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Kdon2: 5:16pm On May 24
fineboynl:
For the past one month now pepper is very expensive and while onions is very cheap right now.

and I noticed no one is even talking about it unlike during the time of onions.

Here is N200 pepper

Premium shegeπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by yommygift15: 5:16pm On May 24
#50 per one
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by alphaNomega: 5:37pm On May 24
agadez007:
Gotv is now 50,000+,he can go learn engineering and make his own Cable tv

APC people and excuses for their failure of a President
APC people have special subscription on GoTV, they are not paying 50,000 with the rest of us,
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by EzeChukwuIgbo: 6:07pm On May 24
mipeesoft:
The more the BATeria stays in your blood stream the more your chances of survival is reducin and the worst part is that you may infect people around you, so pity yourself and safe your life and people around you. Ire ooo... grin
You think everyone is your parents, better stop go back and look for them elsewhere.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Otulented: 6:13pm On May 24
EzeChukwuIgbo:
Bitter grieving Obi people will just sit somewhere and conjure lies, that was one embittered bitter grieving obi rogue said 2 cups of garri is #1000

See as your mumu don sky rocket
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by mipeesoft(m): 6:22pm On May 24
Eeyah... This BATeria is making you delusional... grin grin...I told you, you will be alright after taking BITTER OBI, but your hatred is killing you already. Pele Olorun a fun e ni alafia grin.
EzeChukwuIgbo:
You think everyone is your parents, better stop go back and look for them elsewhere.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by EzeChukwuIgbo: 6:24pm On May 24
mipeesoft:
Eeyah... This BATeria is making you delusional... grin grin...I told you, you will be alright after taking BITTER OBI, but your hatred is killing you already. Pele Olorun a fun e ni alafia grin.
You just keep on describing your mother and bickering, go back to where you left her.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Emoin: 6:41pm On May 24
Because we already have enough pepper 🌢 in Aso Rock grin cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Bayajjidda: 6:54pm On May 24
membranus:

I thought Taraba, Nasarawa, Plateau and Benue States are the food basket of the nation, so why should food materials be more expensive than other areas?

They are called the food basket of the nation but this regime has cast them.

1 Like

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Anunakeeh: 7:40pm On May 24
fineboynl:
For the past one month now pepper is very expensive and while onions is very cheap right now.

Here is N200 pepper

Welcome to balabulue governmentgrin
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by okoroemeka(m): 8:37pm On May 24
FreeStuffsNG:

It's seasonal and it's got a short shelf life.
When it's season comes now ehn ,the price crashes and you will buy far more than this for N200. The sellers will even give you extra as jara
that will no longer be the case now in Nigeria,the population is putting extreme pressure on agricultural produce and insecurity and high cost of production and transportation is not helping matters,who will dash you pepper when a bag of npk 151515 fertilizer previously sold for #15k is now #50k or is it a can of contact herbicide sold last year for #1k is now #7k,I am a vegetable farmer and we sold a bag of pepper #5k in 2022,#15k in 2023 and now it is #50-60k ,

2 Likes

Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by Maryam070682557(f): 10:12pm On May 24
fineboynl:

Here is N200 pepper

Check the price of onion again.

It has top the ladder

May God see us through
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by ufuosman(m): 10:54pm On May 24
Na wa
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by TableLeg(m): 7:24am On May 25
fineboynl:

Here is N200 pepper

Why you sef dey buy 200naira pepper? You dey craze?
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by KingMack(m): 9:19am On May 25
drerocker:

Go and plant your own

you think say I go reply this your foolish quote? Dey play young man hand go meet you!
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by ibos: 9:49am On May 25
What do you expect, when we have kill all our farmers.
Anyway, China is warming up, they will soon be supplying us pepper.

Unless and until Government of this nation do whatever it takes to turn Sambisa to huge farm, give life and protection to our willing farmers, we won't escape an era where China will supply us synthetic foods.
Re: Why Is No Body Talking About Pepper? See Pepper N200 by skuribeebo: 1:54pm On May 25
Use am rub your eye and mouth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Camel Spotted At Allen Junction Ikeja: Sallah Meat? / FG Moves To Reduce Food Prices / Foods That Can Help You Look Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.