Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,887 members, 7,863,026 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:42 AM

DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles (51425 Views)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Btruth: 5:09pm On May 24
Righteousness2:
Good one for cuppy meeting the King of the United kingdom.

Very soon there is gonna be a ROYAL MEETING like no other ever.

I am talking about the Meeting with the KING OF kings,
THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.

OH my GOD! Its gonna be Joy, Jubilation, Happiness , celebrations etc Forever and Ever.

Get ready Folks! Live Ready!
KING JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!

With mercy, I will be there by His grace 🙏

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by VaginaAcademic: 5:10pm On May 24
Charles dey find firstbank money to chop
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by cjscon(m): 5:12pm On May 24
officialwdhtv:
HRM King Charles III hosts Cuppy Otedola at Buckingham Palace

His Majesty King Charles III shares a joke with Cuppy. He hosts a star-studded King’s Trust International reception at Buckingham Palace.

Cuppy Otedola, an Ambassador of The King’s Trust International, meets with His Majesty King Charles III, at Buckingham Palace.

Cuppy is amongst a few to be invited to join the 2024 Prince’s Trust Award winners at a very special reception with His Majesty The King, at Buckingham Palace.

#wetindeyhappentv

Femi Otedola shared the photo and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/C7WagaAo_VJ/?igsh=MXV0OWZqaWlwenlvag==
Copy and paste
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Calitoscassius(m): 5:12pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
the bible says envy is cancer to the bones.get well soon tongue
I don't remember reading this part in the bible.

Yes, she is ugilee as fork!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Zubeezanga(m): 5:12pm On May 24
If it's not about competence and more about family name or connections then a joke it is, congrats to all deserving of elevation.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Urukpe: 5:15pm On May 24
Christistruth00:

It is because of Meghan and Harry's visit that Cuppy is getting Royal Attention

Go through all the chat to see if someone understand world politics. Kudus you know wetin dey

2 Likes

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Tellmeastory: 5:16pm On May 24
Righteousness2:

THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.

OH my GOD! Its gonna be Joy, Jubilation, Happiness , celebrations etc Forever and Ever.

VAMPIRE. BLOOD DRINKER. SATANIST DRUNK ON THE BLOOD OF TENS OF THOUSANDS OF INNOCENT CHILDREN.

YOUR OWN FATE IN HELL IS SEALED, YOU EVIL, DEMONIC BLOODTHIRSTY MONSTER.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Thegamingorca(m): 5:19pm On May 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU MORAFVKER!

Lmfao 😂😂😂 that guy be like Daniel regha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by oliverano: 5:19pm On May 24
Zonefree:
If rich man pikin lose weight, world people will say she's keeping fit.

When poor man pikin lose weight, world people will say hunger wan finish am.

As it should be....

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by T2SSpace(f): 5:20pm On May 24
Cuppy has a beautiful smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by meobizy(f): 5:21pm On May 24
How? Sha, everybody dey find Otedola money. E go be her papa wey arrange the meeting.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by SAMBARRY: 5:22pm On May 24
Calitoscassius:
I don't remember reading this part in the bible.

Yes, she is ugilee as fork!
how you go read am when envy don eat your brain tongue

You wey beautiful wetin your beauty don fetch you tongue

Indomie and egg tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by FuckYeyeMods: 5:22pm On May 24
Righteousness2:

THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.

Oboy! See as you hail Jesus like say him no get master...
If I be God, I will be jealous with this your twale!!
But God no be man, the like of you are so foolish. Upon all the English you wrote and all you can read, you're unable to notice and understand what Jesus said about his father.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by GIoriousGboIa: 5:23pm On May 24
The church of satanist and illuminati has really given these Nigerian celebrities powers and connection
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Calitoscassius(m): 5:25pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
how you go read am when envy don eat your brain tongue

You wey beautiful wetin your beauty don fetch you tongue

Indomie and egg tongue
She is still very ugilee! tongue as ugilee as a monkey! Stop making up shit that is not in the bible. She is ugilee as fork
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Heffalump(m): 5:25pm On May 24
From the picture:

Cuppy: My royal highness, you know I don't deserve of all this honour, but I really appreciate!

Charles: Don't mention! We'll get working with you for your exceptional qualities. More responsibilities underway.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by MightySparrow: 5:26pm On May 24
Bluntemperor:

Hope he can be dressing well Now,as an Ambassador

Is there anything bad in what she is putting on here?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by SAMBARRY: 5:27pm On May 24
Calitoscassius:
She is still very ugilee! tongue as ugilee as a monkey!
lmaooo when you cry finish,na you go clean am grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Calitoscassius(m): 5:28pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
lmaooo when you cry finish,na you go clean am grin
she is very very very ugilee, ugilee as fork! Stop making up shit that is not in the bible, she is ugilee!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by CaptainWest1000(m): 5:30pm On May 24
mmadu4:
ugly girl. the king is a disgrace
Bitter soul, tuel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Real2088: 5:32pm On May 24
tishbite42:
This girl na sweet heart
Make God give her better man

Did she tell you what her problem and needs was?
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Real2088: 5:34pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
e pain am grin

Well well ooo,but don't know why men are mostly pained about this girl

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Mirasteel: 5:36pm On May 24
Rich people and connections, congratulations to her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by TouchNfollow(f): 5:36pm On May 24
mmadu4:
ugly girl. the king is a disgrace

Jerosiiiiii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Calitoscassius(m): 5:39pm On May 24
The King's broher is a pidofile had sex with an under aged girl,Dammm! This woman is ugillee as fork! The king is a disgrace was cheating on his wife with wrinkled old Camila.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Bluntemperor: 5:42pm On May 24
MightySparrow:

Is there anything bad in what she is putting on here?

No, you are not getting it!
I wish she adjusted to the reality ,as an Ambassador, from henceforth!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by banku: 5:45pm On May 24
Praise the Lord?
Praise Jesus?

No wonder they sacrificed your types and bury you with dead kings and queens to serve them in heaven.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by banku: 5:46pm On May 24
SLAVE!

Righteousness2:

THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Jagaban2012: 5:50pm On May 24
obi peter must definitely have something to say about this....let's go to his X account ...he is used to dropping some clueless comments concerning unconcern matters. perhaps he is currently attending a burial ceremony of an unknown person...he is a jobless political failure like some of scalawag on Nairaland who drop garbage comments
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Elzazzi: 5:53pm On May 24
Offpointng:
I know a foolish eye service when I see one. She fit dey follow her driver or gateman dey laugh like that

person wey don crase sad

Una hatred for rich people for this Nigeria sha grin grin
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by UNNGRADUATEEE: 5:56pm On May 24
Righteousness2:

THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.

Good Righteousness, can you help me with any money no matter how small?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo / Nadia Buari, Her Baby Daddy & Their Twins Step Out For Father’s Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.