Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,873 members, 7,862,932 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:18 AM

DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles (51423 Views)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Fortruth: 6:02pm On May 24
Adaiobanyi1:
Levels

YEP The secret societies and their mumu praise singers
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by SonofLagos: 6:03pm On May 24
mmadu4:
ugly girl. the king is a disgrace
Ain’t you tired of hating? Your life must really be miserable angry

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Dennisochampa: 6:04pm On May 24
Offpointng:
I know a foolish eye service when I see one. She fit dey follow her driver or gateman dey laugh like that

person wey don crase sad

A pained Ipob terrorist has spoken...
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Thedon12: 6:06pm On May 24
Na the level of her donation oooo, she don donate big wella
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by ofuonyebi: 6:10pm On May 24
Though i am happy for this young lady for her get-together with King Charles of England

However...the truth must be said;
what type or level of music has DJ Cuppy achieved even within the Nigerian scene talk less of internatioNAL
I think of Tenis... DUDUKE...this hit is enough for her invitation by any king in the world!

This is simply what we call... ABARACADABRA...the more you look the less you see!!
Olowo nsore olowo....the rich beckons always to the rich!!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Thabothabo101: 6:12pm On May 24
This bitch needs a “Train” on her ass.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Illegal1(m): 6:18pm On May 24
Zonefree:
If rich man pikin lose weight, world people will say she's keeping fit.

When poor man pikin lose weight, world people will say hunger wan finish am.

omoh..........las las dis life no balance at all
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by stallionng: 6:19pm On May 24
Righteousness2:
Good one for cuppy meeting the King of the United kingdom.

Very soon there is gonna be a ROYAL MEETING like no other ever.

I am talking about the Meeting with the KING OF kings,
THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.
Very elated with your praise,thanks,my Jesus is more than a king,above words and worldly classifications,we lack the true praise of who He is .

OH my GOD! Its gonna be Joy, Jubilation, Happiness , celebrations etc Forever and Ever.

Get ready Folks! Live Ready!
KING JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by godwon01(m): 6:20pm On May 24
I wish she marry my Daniel . She will enjoy her life to the fullest.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:27pm On May 24
mytime24:
Photoshop

grin

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Timothy89(m): 6:31pm On May 24
Zonefree:

Story line of your sad biography
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by seunayantokun(m): 6:33pm On May 24
Good one for her. And she did appear correct. Congrats
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by 7upnigeria: 6:33pm On May 24
mmadu4:
ugly girl. the king is a disgrace

Lol, some of you will just want to transfer the aggression of your father's failure to other people. Its clear the girl is beautiful and the king is enjoying the little time is having on earth.
They're not the reason your father failed to make it big in life.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by BJanta: 6:41pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
grin

Another reason for migraine for envious and bitter leaf men

You mean Bitter Obi and his crew of Bitter Leaves? Then still dey ? I see one woman for Bariga crush them dey take wash im pikin yansh , say the pikin get dysentery. Dysentery na to run badbelle

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by 99thEnemy(m): 6:42pm On May 24
azadus18:
Cuppydat
OriginalCopy cool
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Burgerlomo: 6:48pm On May 24
Congratulations 👍

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by ezegenigbonine: 6:49pm On May 24
This girl don dey old ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Drphade: 6:54pm On May 24
I would love to marry Cuppy, she's my dream woman
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by CJStarz: 7:07pm On May 24
We hosted Harry and Meghan,d king host our own Cuppy.
Naija to the world
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Mrexcell(m): 7:24pm On May 24
So she has sense to dress like this?
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by mmadu4: 7:24pm On May 24
7upnigeria:

Lol, some of you will just want to transfer the aggression of your father's failure to other people. Its clear the girl is beautiful and the king is enjoying the little time is having on earth.
They're not the reason your father failed to make it big in life.

tie a rope over your neck and take a chair to stand on, then attach the rope to the ceiling fan when your done. slowly push the chair off the ground and hang .
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Coronavirus1: 7:40pm On May 24
What did she tell the king that make him laugh so much.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by ASAPFERG: 7:45pm On May 24
What about junior poop wife? cheesy
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by wiseoneking: 7:48pm On May 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU MORAFVKER!
prepare to meet the Lord of lords and the king of kings
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by simpleseyi: 7:48pm On May 24
Zonefree:

Na Fasting and Prayers for husband to come cause this one
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by StraightGaay: 8:02pm On May 24
Righteousness2:
Good one for cuppy meeting the King of the United kingdom.

Very soon there is gonna be a ROYAL MEETING like no other ever.

I am talking about the Meeting with the KING OF kings,
THE KING OF GLORY.
THE KING OF POWER.

OH my GOD! Its gonna be Joy, Jubilation, Happiness , celebrations etc Forever and Ever.

Get ready Folks! Live Ready!
KING JESUS CHRIST IS COMING!!

Oga put a sock in it, why not end it so that you meet him, always here ranting, if really wanna meet, den do the needful.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On May 24
Real2088:

Well well ooo,but don't know why men are mostly pained about this girl
because they can't have her or whatever she has hence the pain

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by SAMBARRY: 8:05pm On May 24
Calitoscassius:
She is still very ugilee! tongue as ugilee as a monkey! Stop making up shit that is not in the bible. She is ugilee as fork
get well soon
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Melonsmasher: 8:14pm On May 24
He should marry her na
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Whytelyon(m): 8:23pm On May 24
These Miscreants would still go about insulting her now.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Real2088: 8:30pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
because they can't have her or whatever she has hence the pain

But you mustn't have every girl you come across,and their dream I mean wildest dream to have this gold,let them keep dreaming

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Bimpe29: 8:37pm On May 24
DJ Cuppy and her passion for PINK color.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video) / Tiwa Savage Rocks See-through Dress To D'banj's Concert | Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.