Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,869 members, 7,862,907 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:52 AM

DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles (51422 Views)

BBNaija's Whitemoney Kneels Before Obi Cubana, Worships Him As King (Pix, Video) / Tacha Steps Out In White Short Gown, Hosted By Bellanaija / Wizkid Crowned As King In Uganda (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Gandrova: 8:45pm On May 24
mmadu4:
ugly girl. the king is a disgrace
Gaskiya your parents made a mistake for given birth to you.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Gandrova: 8:46pm On May 24
SAMBARRY:
e pain am grin
It's pure jealousy and hatred in his brain

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by MrIcredible: 8:57pm On May 24
tishbite42:
This girl na sweet heart
Make God give her better man
A sweetheart without sense is a useless foōl and a community tool.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Imide: 9:04pm On May 24
This is very Big win for cuppy

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Oracle411: 9:10pm On May 24
They been hating on this girl but she keepa winning.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by daniwise(m): 9:45pm On May 24
Offpointng:
I know a foolish eye service when I see one. She fit dey follow her driver or gateman dey laugh like that

person wey don crase sad

But why the hate?u wey never craze wetin u don achieve for your entire life?una go just open mouth waaaaa dey talk rubbish.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by ogelekpomgam(m): 9:51pm On May 24
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU MORAFVKER!
Are you and your fellow likees Anti-Christ angry angry angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by colestephan86: 10:13pm On May 24
YouCantSeeMee:
O lor far
It's o lo far. No r

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by ComeToJesus: 10:57pm On May 24
So lovely..
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by 7upnigeria: 11:14pm On May 24
mmadu4:

tie a rope over your neck and take a chair to stand on, then attach the rope to the ceiling fan when your done. slowly push the chair off the ground and hang .

Na so e pain you reach? If you like sit down in one place and wish people bad, WISHES ONLY MAKE YOU HAPPY, it doesnt affect the person youre wishing bad in any way. If you dont get up and work, you will pass that same poverty your father passed to you TO YOUR CHILDREN. Better get up and change your useless life.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by CoronaVirusPro: 11:55pm On May 24
ogelekpomgam:

Are you and your fellow likees Anti-Christ angry angry angry

STFU!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by CoronaVirusPro: 11:56pm On May 24
wiseoneking:
prepare to meet the Lord of lords and the king of kings

Fvck you!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by franugo(m): 12:30am On May 25
Offpointng:
I know a foolish eye service when I see one. She fit dey follow her driver or gateman dey laugh like that

person wey don crase sad

Don't be bitter bro
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by blowjohn(m): 2:56am On May 25
Careful what u eat there o.
Aliens everywhere
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by BALLOSKI: 4:06am On May 25
The king is well now?
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by ogelekpomgam(m): 6:26am On May 25
CoronaVirusPro:

STFU!
Sick Man! angry
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by 123papas(m): 7:03am On May 25
All religion are based on self preservation i.e. it is the only way to eternity. The world cannot be a better place until we start doing good because it is the right thing to do and not because of the fear of hell or the desire for heaven (Immanuel Kant)

adams123:

Sadly, you are not a Muslim. Bros, if you died as a Christian or as any other faith aside ISLAM, then hell fire don't consume you forever.

Start doing your research work on what ISLAM is all about ooo...
Don't judge ISLAM by the behavior of herdsmen, Boko Haram, bandits, Hamas, Osama bin ladin, or any Imam but study to know the true teaching of ISLAM and you will thank me forever for liberating you from forever torment
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Padipadi: 8:55am On May 25
mmadu4:
ugly girl. the king is a disgrace
Lick some sugar to be happy. You're a poor troll
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by wiseoneking: 11:41am On May 25
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!
You used these words because you probably heard Americans use it. You are not an American but an oshogbo born Islamabad. Use your language or i ban you. I know you will repeat it again by tying thesame thing the second time. Prove me wrong if you are not a fuul by answering me.
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by Urpon1987: 12:08pm On May 25
Good for her, congratulations
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by CoronaVirusPro: 1:44pm On May 25
wiseoneking:
You used these words because you probably heard Americans use it. You are not an American but an oshogbo born Islamabad. Use your language or i ban you. I know you will repeat it again by tying thesame thing the second time. Prove me wrong if you are not a fuul by answering me.

STFU hog!

Who fvckin mandated you yo compose a poem! Morafvcker!
Re: DJ Cuppy Appointed As King’s Trust International Ambassador, Hosted By Charles by PHAYOL81: 9:26pm On May 25
Congrats to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Korede Bello Inside Studio (see Here) / Gifty Reveals She Was Once Married As She Cries In An Interview (video) / Policemen Dragged Portable To Police Station Over G-Wagon Debt (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.