Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,951 members, 7,863,379 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive (11227 Views)

Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by tctrills: 4:53pm On May 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. Let hope they will obey the ruling
I will love to bet with you that the ruling will have zero effect.

2 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Orch1981: 4:55pm On May 24
Spicycat:

Children as little as 12 years old are arrested and being tortured day and night for playing on the road when the occupation army are we're driving by, women who come out to protest for the illegal detention of their husbands and family members are also arrested and locked up, setlers attack farmers unprovoked for no reason and the farmer still get arrested for being attacked in his farm, the list is endless when you begin to investigate the atrocious behavior of the occupation forces will will understand better.
You dey tell me Muslims I Know very well very stubborn people carry your super story Waka comot

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by NAC1666: 4:56pm On May 24
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 4:57pm On May 24
This terrible illegitimate state will collapse eventually

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by tctrills: 4:57pm On May 24
Miramonica:
There is an adage in my language that says you don't flog a child to death cos you want to punish the child.

Truth be told, Israel has crossed the red line, enough is enough. Stop the offensive, Hamas offended you, and you have taught them a lesson already.
You are so wrong. Who says Hamas will not repeat October 07 all over again. If your house is on fire. Will you put out the fire in all the rooms and leave one room burning? No. You will not stop until it's off in all rooms. Israel can't stop until Hamas is completely annihilated.
The second world war did not end until the Japanese surrendered.

6 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by WannaHowzit(m): 4:57pm On May 24
Morphinne:

South Africa; a God-forsaken country that has been unable to end xenophobic killings of other blacks is fighting and asking another country in faraway Middle siEast to end its onslaught against a deadly terror group.
Why is nobody talking about and advocating for the people who were killed, kidnapped from their homes and have been held captive for months now. This hypocrisy is stinking

Take SA to the ICJ or sit down.

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Orch1981: 4:58pm On May 24
Tellmeastory:

Your bravado will end on your death bed when it’s time to face your Creator.

Or you think you will be here forever?

Keep fooling yourself when Hamas enter isreal you no advise them na sermon you come dey write here mumu

6 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by tctrills: 4:59pm On May 24
Khalling2007:
The killer of Jesus will never stop. The country that killed Jesus, the god of Christianity, will disobey the court. They still promise to kill Jesus when he comes back for the 2nd time like a thief at night
My child, you say God will disobey the court. It's because he is above all courts. grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by ebinpawa: 5:00pm On May 24
Musauzor:

You are there, my bro.
I am not supporting israel
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Musauzor(m): 5:00pm On May 24
amaridigital:

To ignore the ruling is to cause more European allied countries and others to alienate Israel. More and more nations all over the world will begin to recognize Palestine nationhood and the more Israel acts like she doesn't care the more Netanyahu becomes another Hitler, Putin or Gaddafi. The problem with Israel is that they don't know when to stop. Every war has an ending date but for Israel just like that tribe that called itself the black Jews of Nigeria, they never know when to stop. Election will end, the losers will move on but their bitterness last for 2 decades after that.

You are yammering rubbish. Any European country that feels pained by the Israeli attack against Hamas should send a battalion of soldiers to go and fight on the side of Hamas

6 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Tellmeastory: 5:01pm On May 24
Orch1981:

Keep fooling yourself when Hamas enter isreal you no advise them na sermon you come dey write here mumu

I know you are a school dropout with Low IQ.

But this is about YOU, not Hamas.

YOU will have to answer for YOUR support for the mass murder of innocent human beings created by God.

You obviously don’t believe in God, but He exists and is watching YOU.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by ebinpawa: 5:01pm On May 24
smokinloud:

God bless you. Nobody is obliged to their yeye rulings
If na African leader now dem for enforce am

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Musauzor(m): 5:01pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

I am not supporting israel

Did l say you were supporting Israel?
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by pquaver(m): 5:01pm On May 24
Miramonica:
There is an adage in my language that says you don't flog a child to death cos you want to punish the child.

Truth be told, Israel has crossed the red line, enough is enough. Stop the offensive, Hamas offended you, and you have taught them a lesson already.

Are u normal.? Where are the hostages? Icj is not talking about them.. Are their lives less than that of the Palestinians? The should compell hamas to release the hostages b4 facing isreal.. So if i enter ur house and steal ur phone and then u catch me and start pummeling me.. If the neighbours come and start telling u e don do now only cos of phone u wan kill am ok.. Let everyone go their peaceful way since i have collected bloody beating from you. Will u agree for me to walk away while still holding onto your phone i stole? Will you find it as fair even if the whole neighborhood tells u to calm and let me go.. While ur phone is still in my pocket.. Sometimes make una dey reason ooo

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Slimm01: 5:03pm On May 24
Spicycat:

They're are more than nine thousand (9000) Palestinians hostages being held in Israel cells, the issue here is about what is right for you is also right for me, you don't just continuously kill people and send them out of their land like the Fulanis are doing and don't expect them not to fight back, this thing had been on for 76 years now.
A people cannot remain silent for ever.

In the voice of Nelson Mandela — 'We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.'
The same UN was the one that apportioned land to the Israelis after the holocaust. Israel didn't just went and occupied the land. The other occupied areas by the Israelis were the land they conquered over during the Arabs war against the Israelis. A land that has been conquered is gone for good. Just like how the Fulanis conquered almost all the Northern lands in Nigeria during the war by Uthman don fodio.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by mikeapollo: 5:04pm On May 24
God1000:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gSP7Yeljyc

https://www.bbc.com/news/articles/crggvmyz03vo

The same South Africa that refused ICC's order to arrest Putin and AL Bashir of Sudan.
Very useless hypocrites

3 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by id4sho(m): 5:06pm On May 24
God1000:
Israel must be compelled to abide by this ruling or be punished, we can't allow murderers to continue killing civilians as they please.

ICJ gave arrest warrant on Netanyahu &Y Gallant and you are still ordering them out of Rafah.
Your brain dey pain you, Stop playing. Their mind go touch ground.

Next news please

2 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Emyogalanya: 5:06pm On May 24
What about when they ordered nig government to free kanu?
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Spicycat(f): 5:08pm On May 24
Orch1981:

You dey tell me Muslims I Know very well very stubborn people carry your super story Waka comot

Dude this has nothing to do with religion, they are millions of evil and devilish people in all religion on earth, even atheist have stubborn people amongst them, we must stand firmly against barbarism and tyranny, the world must stand firm against madness and monstrosity. Chaos cannot be a norm on earth they are still sensible people.

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Galinton(m): 5:09pm On May 24
No any living and non living thing on this earth can stop isreal

3 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by idahme(m): 5:13pm On May 24
God1000:
Israel must be compelled to abide by this ruling or be punished, we can't allow murderers to continue killing civilians as they please.

U go cry tire, which stupid UN court is that? Where were they on Oct7? Una eye go soon clear Mr. Terrorists sympathizer.

3 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by mikeapollo: 5:14pm On May 24
Tellmeastory:

You are a beast and an animal.

Hamas killed 1,000 Israelis, and Israel has killed 40,000 Palestinians in response. And are planning to kill more, and your response is “who started it”?

You sick demon.

Where in your bible does it say 40 lives for 1 life, or 40 eyes for an eye?

Is your bible law not an eye for an eye, with the New Testament even replacing that law as too harsh?

SO WHERE DOES 40 LIVES FOR 1 LIFE COME FROM?

What religious law supports that?

How will YOU explain your support for this monstrously disproportionate response to your Maker at the Gates of Heaven and Hell?

Because when you get there, it will be just YOU there answering that question.

And there will be no Netanyahu, IDF, Biden, CNN or US Army there to protect you.

So you better be ready to explain to your Maker YOUR support for the mass slaughter of his Creation, including thousands of children.

Disgusting beast.

Hamas will continue to waste the lives of people until they release the hostages! Simple.

4 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Sapasenator: 5:16pm On May 24
UN was asleep when US was busy bombing IRAQ looking for an imaginary WMD? How come, the ICC has not issued a warrant for George Bush's arrest.

UN, ICC, I don't take those people seriously.

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by smokinloud(m): 5:17pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

If na African leader now dem for enforce am
all this military junta in Africa and their wars South Africa sue anybody at the icj?!.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Emyogalanya: 5:26pm On May 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Very good. Let hope they will obey the ruling
When will your own country Obey the un on the order to free kanu?
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Spicycat(f): 5:28pm On May 24
Congrats321:
Who started the Killings? Was it Israel?

Lol grin grin

Now i know why a lot of people don't understand what's happening in Palestine. Please very well before you engage people on topic you know nothing about, from what you said it proves that you truly want to learn understand what it all started, which is a good thing for the sake of education. Below was the event that took place 76 years ago.

The Nakba was the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by the European Jews in Palestine during the 1948 Palestine war

2 Likes

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by ebinpawa: 5:29pm On May 24
smokinloud:

all this military junta in Africa and their wars South Africa sue anybody at the icj?!.

Did any junta commit Genocide?

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by RenaissanceGuy: 5:29pm On May 24
id4sho:

ICJ gave arrest warrant on Netanyahu &Y Gallant and you are still ordering them out of Rafah. Next news please
ICC is different from ICJ.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by ebinpawa: 5:32pm On May 24
Musauzor:

Did l say you were supporting Israel?
Yes
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Aaronsrod: 5:32pm On May 24
Miramonica:

Nonsense!! What kind of adage is this?

The Bible tells us children inherit the sins of their forefathers. This children are flogged to death to punish the parents. that is why Israel must bomb childrens hospitals and schools.

So it has been written. So it shall be done. Prophecy shall be fulfilled.

Are you even a Christian? Are you even a Nigerian?
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by smokinloud(m): 5:34pm On May 24
ebinpawa:

Did any junta commit Genocide?
Is the ruling on Israel about Genocide or for the sake of civilians?!.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Congrats321(m): 5:34pm On May 24
World War 2 ended in 1948 or so. Are the Germans still attacking other countries?

Spicycat:

Lol grin grin

Now i know why a lot of people don't understand what's happening in Palestine. Please very well before you engage people on topic you know nothing about, from what you said it proves that you truly want to learn understand what it all started, which is a good thing for the sake of education. Below was the event that took place 76 years ago.

The Nakba was the ethnic cleansing of Palestinians by the European Jews in Palestine during the 1948 Palestine war

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! / Multimillion-dollar Diamond Heist In Brussels / Trump’s Border Wall Breached By Smugglers Over 3,000 Times, Records Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.