Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,917 members, 7,863,219 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:13 PM

Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive (11222 Views)

Israel’s Netanyahu Rebuffs US Plea To Halt Rafah Offensive. / Israel To Strike Gaza ‘From Air, Sea & Land’ / Israel To Citizens: Supporters of our archenemy will be in Qatar, keep low profi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by AnyanwuSilas: 3:28pm On May 26
Lovenorth:

Who brought the issue of religion here? Religion or not religion which tribe killed Jesus?

You off course,
Jesus is a religious figure and people who killed him were Jews.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by AnyanwuSilas: 3:30pm On May 26
Empiree:
Be careful boss

I should be telling you this
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Tonitoniton(m): 3:34pm On May 26
smokinloud:

South Africa is inconsequential joor
State that can not generate 24/7 electricity for her citizens

No mind them. Carrying load that is not their own.

When mohamad children will start with them now they will be crying

1 Like

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Tonitoniton(m): 3:37pm On May 26
BRATISLAVA:

Their universities are being occupied. That's how it starts. Little protests, little changes to the law. Then they begin to shout a little louder, until they take over the Streets like London. Maybe they will drop xenophobia in favor of islamophobia when the time comes.

That is just it.

They are starting a wild fire that will consume them
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Lovenorth: 4:08pm On May 26
AnyanwuSilas:

You off course,
Jesus is a religious figure and people who killed him were Jews.

Bloody Jews killed your whole 'god' grin, does that mean you are worshipping a dead man? And glorifying his killers at the expense of your 'god'?
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 4:45pm On May 26
Interesting

Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by AnyanwuSilas: 4:46pm On May 26
Lovenorth:

Bloody Jews killed your whole 'god' grin, does that mean you are worshipping a dead man? And glorifying his killers at the expense of your 'god'?

I'm not a Christian or Religious person... But I was brought up a Christian. I'm Agnostic.

I'm just exposing the lies you people tell us while using Taqiyya.

The wars going on will become a religious war in due time and take many dimensions.

We know what's going on.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 4:53pm On May 26
It is you guys that are making it religious war due to your unholy alliance with satanic state. The Palestinian Muslims, Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews don't see it as religious war. It is the West and African Christians that portray it as religious conflict. This is about land. It only has religious connotation

AnyanwuSilas:

I'm not a Christian or Religious person... But I was brought up a Christian. I'm Agnostic.

I'm just exposing the lies you people tell us while using Taqiyya.

The wars going on will become a religious war in due time and take many dimensions.

We know what's going on.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by AnyanwuSilas: 12:40am On May 27
Empiree:
It is you guys that are making it religious war due to your unholy alliance with satanic state. The Palestinian Muslims, Palestinian Christians and Palestinian Jews don't see it as religious war. It is the West and African Christians that portrait it as religious conflict. This is about land. It only has religious connotation

Stop using Taqiyya, you have been bursted then you switched account to continue your deceitful life.

Christians and traditionalists are being slaughtered all over Nigeria, especially in the Middle Belt, ancestral land belonging to indigenous peoples are being taken and renamed. But you Muslims protest for Hamas and against Israel.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 1:12am On May 27
AnyanwuSilas:

Stop using Taqiyya, you have been bursted then you switched account to continue your deceitful life.

Christians and traditionalists are being slaughtered all over Nigeria, especially in the Middle Belt, ancestral land belonging to indigenous peoples are being taken and renamed. But you Muslims protest for Hamas and against Israel.
Next time use your brain before you respond to me. I don't know anything about Nigeria and this thread is not about Nigeria.. Don't assume everyone on this platform is Nigerian, and this is the only moniker I ever registered here. You have really abused the meaning of "Taqiyya" and you don't even know its meaning and its use.

Get over your insecurity
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 2:17am On May 27
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by AnyanwuSilas: 6:22am On May 27
Empiree:
Next time use your brain before you respond to me. I don't know anything about Nigeria and this thread is not about Nigeria.. Don't assume everyone on this platform is Nigerian, and this is the only moniker I ever registered here. You have really abused the meaning of "Taqiyya" and you don't even know its meaning and its use.

Get over your insecurity

Wow, I have never seen a Muslim who agree he knows the meaning of Taqiyya. That's Taqiyya itself.

All I said is Stop wishing death to people just because they are Jews. Jews are Humans.
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 10:15am On May 27
AnyanwuSilas:

Wow, I have never seen a Muslim who agree he knows the meaning of Taqiyya. That's Taqiyya itself.

All I said is Stop wishing death to people just because they are Jews. Jews are Humans.
you are still not making sense. Stop mentioning again please
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by AnyanwuSilas: 10:17am On May 27
Empiree:
you are still not making sense. Stop mentioning again please

Jihadist I have made myself clear
Re: Top UN Court Orders Israel To Stop Rafah Offensive by Empiree: 12:15pm On May 27
Anyone that is defending Israel is a lunatic. Piers Morgan, a staunch defender of Israel could no longer defend Israel after Rafah massacre yesterday.

But our Nigerian Christians think they know Israel than Israel itself. Israel is a terrorist country.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What 10 Countries Will Be World Military Powers By 2030? / Israel To Bomb Iran After US Elections!!! / Multimillion-dollar Diamond Heist In Brussels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.