Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,867 members, 7,862,894 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 08:31 AM

Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! (1430 Views)

Achraf Hakimi Is Smart, But Can I Marry Such Man? No!! / No Man Should Be Encouraged To Marry A Single Mother: A Response To Vyvyanvyvy / Dear Guys And Hubby.Act as a man.No woman will ever respect a weak man. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by muyico(m): 4:38pm On May 24
Two of my classmates went for business apprenticeship (Igba bọy) after we finished secondary school.

One is swimming in money now. He is way way rich and doing good. Without any certificate, he can employ me wey dey abroad. However, the other one had issues with his boss after 7 years. He is still struggling to survive.

Same path. Different results.

In 2017, I was involved in an accident. The motorcycle wheel crashed, but nothing happened to me. However, I know one guy who fell from a bicycle and broke his arm. The arm got complicated and was chopped off.

Similar situation. Different realities.

I was listening to Cosmas Maduka (Coscharis Motors) speaking about commitment and focus in business. I know there were hundreds of his age mates who were more focused but got nothing in life.

Ifeel life has no formula. The outcomes are stochastic and uncertain

I wasn’t the only one that studied hard in my university days. As a matter of fact, some guys got really sharp grades and were much more hardworking. Yet, their efforts haven’t translated into progress.

When I was serving in NYSC, I met a guy that had about 5 bitcoins. He is very very rich. A small boy, younger than me.

Life has no formula. When you get successful, do NOT think it’s all by efforts and dedication. Truly, truly, I say unto you, many people are out there… who were extremely dedicated and willing… but life said no.

Beyond efforts, prayers and creed… I think we all can agrre that the only thing we can understand in life is that we can’t understand life.

When you see people fall into troubles and issues… don’t laugh. Learn and pray. No one is immuned to misfortune. No, not one.

Be kind in success.
Be resilient when you fail.
Be strong in hard times.

God bless you.

58 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Coolsat(m): 4:45pm On May 24
Truly life has no formula

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by yarimo(m): 4:54pm On May 24
100% well said

3 Likes

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Sapasenator: 4:55pm On May 24
Life has a formula for most people. You friend who made money is just an outlier and not the norm.

If you understand life's formula and follow it, you will be rich.

2 Likes

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Grinhect: 5:04pm On May 24
Sapasenator:
Life has a formula for most people. You friend who made money is just an outlier and not the norm.

If you understand life's formula and follow it, you will be rich.

Ok, do you understand the formula?

Are you rich?

@OP, that's a great piece you wrote up there. 💯

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by ZionVents(m): 5:05pm On May 24
Life get formula o.

You are born in Nigeria, life is leading you 1-0
You're not educated (read and write) 2-0
You are not Street Smart 3-0

2 Likes

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Sapasenator: 5:13pm On May 24
Grinhect:

Ok, do you understand the formula?

Are you rich?

@OP, that's a great piece you wrote up there. 💯

I understand the formula and teach it to people in real life. Let's leave it at that.

The formula keeps changing from generation to generation but for the majority of people, Life has a formula.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by tommy589(m): 5:19pm On May 24
Life's formula don't work across the board. But it may be helpful in one's life journey
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by MonsterVerse(m): 5:19pm On May 24
ZionVents:
Life get formula o.

grin
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by AngelicBeing: 6:21pm On May 24
ZionVents:
Life get formula o.

Hahaha 🤣, this got my attention, plus if you are under a clueless APC / PDP/ LP government in Nigeria, na double kasala and gbege be that one
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Sonnobax15(m): 6:27pm On May 24
lipsrsealed
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by emmaodet: 6:55pm On May 24
This is the summary of what you wrote in the Bible -

Ecclesiastes 9:11

New International Version
I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

New Living Translation
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Rexymania(m): 7:32pm On May 24
Very nice saying
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by tosinhtml: 8:42pm On May 24
Truly life has no formula, but hard work will keep you floating.

You might not be largely successful but you will not be hungry or beg for food, that's the difference.

The choices and assistance that each individual receives in each instance are not seen in the situations given.

Looking back, I would not have realised that the majority of my elementary school classmates who excelled in Mathematics as kids did so because they had frequent tutoring.

Never undervalue the assistance that each person receives in making decisions.

10 years ago, I advised a fellow colleague during in my Internship to ditch University and accept a Junior Brand Designer position @ Jumia , he will forever be grateful for that advice. Imagine if he had gone to school and left tech.

1 Like

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by MaziX(m): 8:51pm On May 24
Make my head take me, my family and friends go better places oh Allah!!!
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by Elohorp(f): 3:34am On May 25
tosinhtml:
Truly life has no formula, but hard work will keep you floating.

You might not be largely successful but you will not be hungry or beg for food, that's the difference.

The choices and assistance that each individual receives in each instance are not seen in the situations given.

Looking back, I would not have realised that the majority of my elementary school classmates who excelled in Mathematics as kids did so because they had frequent tutoring.

Never undervalue the assistance that each person receives in making decisions.

10 years ago, I advised a fellow colleague during in my Internship to ditch University and accept a Junior Brand Designer position @ Jumia , he will forever be grateful for that advice. Imagine if he had gone to school and left tech.

You might think so, untill the day an opportunity that requires his degree comes up in his life then you will become the enemy of progress in his life,I've seen it happen many times

1 Like

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by ChybuzzDD(m): 5:22am On May 25
emmaodet:

I have seen something else under the sun: The race is not to the swift or the battle to the strong, nor does food come to the wise or wealth to the brilliant or favor to the learned; but time and chance happen to them all.

New Living Translation
I have observed something else under the sun. The fastest runner doesn’t always win the race, and the strongest warrior doesn’t always win the battle. The wise sometimes go hungry, and the skillful are not necessarily wealthy. And those who are educated don’t always lead successful lives. It is all decided by chance, by being in the right place at the right time.

When you read this and fully assimilate it, you'll understand that God plays no role in the fortunes/fate of man.

That verse is a contradiction to the concept of a God kind and his existence.
People keep honoring what does not exist or what doesn't play any role in their affairs, just because they lack the courage to do away with it.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by emmaodet: 6:50am On May 25
ChybuzzDD:

When you read this and fully assimilate it, you'll understand that God plays no role in the fortunes/fate of man.

People keep honoring what does not exist or what doesn't play any role in their affairs, just because they lack the courage to do away with it.

Hmmmmmmmm
I don't really know what to say bro.
Seems you are kinda neutral to religion.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by ayomilore: 8:55am On May 25
Life best formula is

1 Rich family background
2. Be hard-working and dedicated
3 If you know God join the two listed above.

Shikena.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by islamics(m): 9:10am On May 25
ChybuzzDD:

Or rather we are playing/acting life based on a predefined script by God.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by ChybuzzDD(m): 10:44am On May 25
islamics:

Or rather we are playing/acting life based on a predefined script by God.

If that were to be the case, why then would the same man be judged by the same God who has already predefined his actions/reactions and fate?

That would paint a picture of a callous God who's not actually the loving and merciful one the religious books talk about.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by tosinhtml: 11:35am On May 25
Elohorp:

You might think so, untill the day an opportunity that requires his degree comes up in his life then you will become the enemy of progress in his life,I've seen it happen many times

Maybe, but earning 6 figures 10 years ago has lifted his family from poverty and he is the first born.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by sageb: 11:42am On May 25
emmaodet:

New Living Translation

Fact

1 Like

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by islamics(m): 12:01pm On May 25
ChybuzzDD:

If that were to be the case, why then would the same man be judged by the same God who has already predefined his actions/reactions and fate?

That would paint a picture of a callous God who's not actually the loving and merciful one the religious books talk about.

The same man is judge by God because na him be the beginning and end and can decide to do and undo.
Even with predefined stuff, we learnt that we still have will.

If I write a snippet of code, I should know the output even before running it. I might still decide to run it again just for running sake. Maybe after the output, I can still use debugger to run through it again.

The above is just an analogy.

If I am chance to remember the book I read about predestination and all. I would try to mention you and share the insight from it.
Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by faithfull18(f): 12:09pm On May 25
emmaodet:

New Living Translation

Apt. Putting God first, working hard, getting things done, making smart timely decisions helps.

1 Like

Re: Mock No Man,no One Know Tomorrow! by ChybuzzDD(m): 1:01pm On May 25
islamics:

The same man is judge by God because na him be the beginning and end and can decide to do and undo.
Even with predefined stuff, we learnt that we still have will.

If I write a snippet of code, I should know the output even before running it. I might still decide to run it again just for running sake. Maybe after the output, I can still use debugger to run through it again.

The above is just an analogy.

If I am chance to remember the book I read about predestination and all. I would try to mention you and share the insight from it.

grin This shouldn't be an excuse for such degree of callousness/wickedness

If he already predestined man, he should take responsibilty for man's actions.

What's he going to judge at the end without implicating himself since he programmed the man ab initio to commit the alleged crimes?

(1) (Reply)

Would You Encourage Your Husband To Have Aonther Wife If You Guys Can't Have Children / What would You Do If You See Your Parents Quarrelling? / Nigeria 'lesbian Wedding' Denied

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.