Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,991 members, 7,863,546 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:51 PM

Point Of Sales Software Installation In Nigeria - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Point Of Sales Software Installation In Nigeria (168 Views)

I Built A Lpg Gas Station Sales Software Script With Php. / Point Of Sales Software / Computer Based Point Of Sales Software (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Point Of Sales Software Installation In Nigeria by cr8tivehub: 5:02pm On May 24
PHP Point of Sale software designed to help small businesses with keeping track of customers, items, and sales, print receipt. its available on source code and windows installer (standalone)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFgXbMbpMNc
Re: Point Of Sales Software Installation In Nigeria by airsaylongcome: 7:37pm On May 24
My "go-to" Web based POS before the dev closed source it. Open Source POS (OSPOS) forked it when they closed source and is now my go to
Re: Point Of Sales Software Installation In Nigeria by omatazmedia: 1:34am On May 25

(1) (Reply)

Php Wahala / Top Fitness Mobile App Trends To Implement In 2021 For Customer Engagement / Website And Programming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.