Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,847 members, 7,862,770 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:49 AM

Virginity For Sale - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Virginity For Sale (661 Views)

36-Year-Old German Virgin Auctions Her Virginity For N103M. It Has Been Bought / 24-year-old Nigerian Lady Is Selling Her Virginity For 50,000 Euros (photos) / 18-year-old Model Sells Virginity For $3m To Abu Dhabi Businessman (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virginity For Sale by tonybank01: 5:28pm On May 24
Good morning nairaland

I'm a 27yr old guy and still virgin

I want to sell my virginity to a lady that can pay for the price maybe she is looking for a child or anyone looking for a child

After the deal has been done I don't have anything to do with the child till my last breath on earth

Test can be carried out if have ever slept with a lady before

Have be keeping it for the right person but I'm in need of money to pay up my huge debt before may 31 and I want to sell it out

I'm really serious in selling it out with huge price

If interested or you know of anyone

Few things about

Tall and chocolate in color

Dick size- 6.5 inches

Girth- 4.5 inches

Send me a mail
At
okikia00@gmail.com
Re: Virginity For Sale by Hollybratt(m): 5:44pm On May 24
Hey chap cheesy

Are you in your left sense?

firstly, how on earth will you say you want to sell your virginity, as a man who care about your virginity? if you need money, you can go and do labour for bricklayers or you can just go and do carrier at block industries.

IRMC

3 Likes

Re: Virginity For Sale by Anijay1212(m): 5:54pm On May 24
Calm down grin grin grin
Who knows there might be a market out there for what he is offering.
So don't write him off.
Someone out there cares.

Hollybratt:
Hey chap cheesy

Are you in your left sense?

firstly, how on earth will you say you want to sell your virginity, as a man who care about your virginity? if you need money, you can go and do labour for bricklayers or you can just go and do carrier at block industries.

IRMC

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Virginity For Sale by azadus18: 6:15pm On May 24
Mental problem

2 Likes

Re: Virginity For Sale by JUMO95: 6:40pm On May 24
Guy man get sense grin
How can she verify you as still a virgin

1 Like

Re: Virginity For Sale by Rexymania(m): 7:34pm On May 24
Snap your sick and post it here
Re: Virginity For Sale by Samuelojonla123(m): 8:12pm On May 24
Lmao grin nothing wey this Tinibulation no go cause....... A virgin man is not valued in our society, even girls no like a virgin man. So Mr OP carry your virgin go hustle and make money cool

1 Like

Re: Virginity For Sale by Foodqueen(f): 10:25pm On May 24
Go to sperm banks and sell your sperms.

Who cares about male virginity.

Virginity indeed. After u don masturbate billions of babies out of you.
Re: Virginity For Sale by advanceDNA: 12:45am On May 25
JUMO95:
Guy man get sense grin
How can she verify you as still a virgin

Exactly...... It's sarcasm on beast mode...

No woman will buy..it just goes to prove the point that virginity in males doesn't matter ....

(1) (Reply)

Pros And Cons Of Distant Relationship/dating: / Problem Understand / I Break My Relationship With My Girl Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.