Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,942 members, 7,863,337 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:42 PM

What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) (2518 Views)

"Japan Is For The Japanese" Rally In Japan Against Immigration And Diversity / Beirut, Lebanon Explosion: Father Trying To Save His Son / Naa'imur Zakariyah Rahman Jailed For Trying To Assassinate Theresa May (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Melagros(m): 8:54am On May 25
COMRADES, anytime that I come across news like this I will discover that Nigeria is lagging behind

4 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by immortalcrown(m): 9:02am On May 25
Where action speaks louder than words.

In Nigeria, too many words, no action because the spiritual controls the physical. grin

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Chimarto: 9:05am On May 25
We pray too much in this country, and a very useless one

18 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by franchasofficia: 9:05am On May 25
This is what I expect Muslim countries like Iran to focus their resources and time on, not busy plotting how to destroy Israel, Christians and making sure every woman dresses like masquerade to please their lustful souls angry

Focus on improving the world and making life better not Sharia law nonsense and how to kill infidels helping to invent things that make your life better angry

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:07am On May 25
Chimarto:
LWKM grin grin grin
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by dominique(f): 9:07am On May 25
And we're here celebrating roads, drainage and streetlights. It is well with us in this country

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Melagros(m): 9:07am On May 25
franchasofficia:
This is what I expect Muslim countries like Iran to focus their resources and time on, not busy plotting how to destroy Israel, Christians and making sure every woman dresses like masquerade to please their lustful souls angry

Focus on improving the world and making life better not Sharia law nonsense and how to kill infidels helping to invent things that make your life better angry
Wow!
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by magoo10(m): 9:18am On May 25
This people spend thier lives racking their brains on new innovations rather than impoverishing their people.

7 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by kettykin: 9:25am On May 25
For you to understand the concept of one Nigeria to Britain and America, Imagine Japan was a tribe in Nigeria without access to executive power , judiciary and legislation to make bills for their development.

7 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by africaBlogworld: 11:15am On May 25
The people. cool

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Whalis: 11:20am On May 25
franchasofficia:

Don't blame Muslims. Muhammad had issues with Christians and Jews (He referred to them as the people of the book) and therefore made them the centre-piece of his antagonisms.

5 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by RenaissanceGuy: 1:23pm On May 25
Technology and Innovation live in Japan.

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by lebron7(m): 1:49pm On May 25
These are ai generated images lmao

3 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by muyico(m): 2:15pm On May 25
we didn't need it here! we gat Gud nature
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:27pm On May 25
lebron7:
These are ai generated images lmao
They are working on achieving the said concepts
Tell us what your country Nigeria is working on achieving in the global sphere apart from election rigging, religious bigotry, unprecedented hatred, impoverishment of her citizens and backwardness?
Etc
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Melagros(m): 2:34pm On May 25
muyico:
we didn't need it here! we gat Gud nature
That's why we are lagging behind, since we don't want to explore our good nature for development researchs
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by NothingDoMe: 3:12pm On May 25
franchasofficia:

Agreed. Hatred leads to waste of resources.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by EmperorCaesar(m): 6:13pm On May 25
Melagros:
COMRADES, anytime that I come across news like this I will discover that Nigeria is lagging behind
It's only be done in Japan but the only country u wanna make mockery of is Nigeria

Not even the so-called world powers

I understand your thought process as an Obidient is sickening
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by MDK777: 8:47pm On May 25
We are battling hunger in Nigeria we can not talk about this yet till when our youth embrace hardworking habbit and stop encourage bad leadership system

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Somilat: 9:17pm On May 25
weneed juju back in nigeria andump all white laws they made

2 Likes

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Eneye4me: 10:54pm On May 25
franchasofficia:
This is what I expect Muslim countries like Iran to focus their resources and time on, not busy plotting how to destroy Israel, Christians and making sure every woman dresses like masquerade to please their lustful soulsU are mentally sick. What has Ur country build.

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Rexymania(m): 12:27am On May 26
Nigeria na shit country

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by AcadaWriter: 1:25am On May 26
The people.

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Mirasteel: 6:52am On May 26
Chimarto:
We pray too much and Nigerians are the most evil and backward people, Nigeria needs liberation.

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Iamicekid(m): 7:54am On May 26
A country that prays too much will always look up to and depend on a country that thinks too much

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Cassandraloius: 8:00am On May 26
Someone should take me to Japan. Brilliant project, great innovation, I love when people think deeply to do the extra ordinary.
Unlike garri and cassava. undecided

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Blazebond(m): 8:02am On May 26
Japan own na to dey think while china dey do the construction,and for the mugus when dey compare Japan with Iran and also Nigeria,na sense una nor get.

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by BigDawsNet: 8:38am On May 26
Japan kids are trained to be innovative...

Opposite in africa

1 Like

Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by Melagros(m): 8:44am On May 26
Mirasteel:
We pray too much and Nigerians are the most evil and backward people, Nigeria needs liberation.
Sure!
Re: What Japan Is Trying To Prove Here? (pix) by lebron7(m): 11:49am On May 26
Melagros:

They are working on achieving the said concepts
Tell us what your country Nigeria is working on achieving in the global sphere apart from election rigging, religious bigotry, unprecedented hatred, impoverishment of her citizens and backwardness?
Etc
I'm not trying to defend Nigeria boss, just pointing it out

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More / Putin Is The Enemy, Not The Russian People / Signs That Hilary Clinton Will Win The Presidential Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.