Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,845 members, 7,813,856 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More (2428 Views)

How Tunnels Are Dug In Gaza, Palestine To Bring Supplies And Weapons / Hamas Senior Engineer, And Weapons Developer Eliminated. / Putin Tells West 'go To Hell' In The Wake Of Nuclear Weapons Transfer To Belarus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 10:16am On Mar 13, 2022
NATO training ground and weapons transfer station in Lviv is no more

Ukrainian official on airstrike in Lviv: 9 dead, another 57 hospitalised. Anti-aircraft systems worked, but were overwhelmed by number (30+) of rockets.

Western Ukraine being targeted this am. First Lviv, ivano frankivsk just now. Both strikes outside centre on what *appear to be military targets

https://sputniknews.com/20220313/russian-armed-forces-destroy-ukrainian-command-post-in-high-precision-strike--video--1093825543.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/mar/13/ukraine-news-russia-war-ceasefire-broken-humanitarian-corridors-kyiv-russian-invasion-live-vladimir-putin-volodymyr-zelenskiy-latest-updates-live

Video from the Yavoriv training area in Lviv that was targeted by Russian missiles today.
https:///U1v9ljSvWR https:///1syhpNB1Cv

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 10:17am On Mar 13, 2022
Let me clear something for the Ukrainians defending Kiev. Russians don't do street to street fighting. They usually make entire cities into just one Street by leveling it. So please, stop this stupidity and save your cities and lives of untrained "defenders".

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 10:32am On Mar 13, 2022
Russian Armed Forces Destroy Ukrainian Command Post in High-Precision Strike – Video https:///Ziuc5P1bmc

https://edition.cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-03-13-22/index.html

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 10:43am On Mar 13, 2022

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Kingsnairaland(m): 10:47am On Mar 13, 2022
Wannabenz:

Ukrainian official on airstrike in Lviv: 9 dead, another 57 hospitalised. Anti-aircraft systems worked, but were overwhelmed by number (30+) of rockets.

Western Ukraine being targeted this am. First Lviv, ivano frankivsk just now. Both strikes outside centre on what *appear to be military targets

https://sputniknews.com/20220313/russian-armed-forces-destroy-ukrainian-command-post-in-high-precision-strike--video--1093825543.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

https://www.theguardian.com/world/live/2022/mar/13/ukraine-news-russia-war-ceasefire-broken-humanitarian-corridors-kyiv-russian-invasion-live-vladimir-putin-volodymyr-zelenskiy-latest-updates-live

Video from the Yavoriv training area in Lviv that was targeted by Russian missiles today.

Beautiful.

4 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by yanabasee(m): 11:19am On Mar 13, 2022
This is war looming oh..... We might just be taking this all for a joke until things begin to get out of hand ...

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Sadr: 11:21am On Mar 13, 2022
And it shall be written, "in the days of Putin US used social media and stupidity to hail Ukraine to avoidable annihilation". I just wish the devil can push NATO to enter the conflict...........

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 11:33am On Mar 13, 2022
It's On.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 11:37am On Mar 13, 2022
Sadr:
And it shall be written, "in the days of Putin US used social media and stupidity to hail Ukraine to avoidable annihilation". I just wish the devil can push NATO to enter the conflict ........
God forbid bad thing

4 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by ken6488(m): 12:13pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ukraine should surrender those that fight and run today live to fight another day

4 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by ken6488(m): 12:14pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sadr:
And it shall be written, "in the days of Putin US used social media and stupidity to hail Ukraine to avoidable annihilation". I just wish the devil can push NATO to enter the conflict...........
And you think it is a good thing
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by tonididdy(m): 12:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
I saw a dream last night... A nuclear weapon was used.
The shockwaves travelled as far as Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 2:50pm On Mar 13, 2022
grin
Take that and go back to your dream
USA will not even risk NY for Warsaw.

In another news, this Brazilian said all their units around 200+ killed in the air strikes.
And now he is in Poland on his way back to Brazil.
He will be arrested in Brazil when he enter
tonididdy:
I saw a dream last night... A nuclear weapon was used.
The shockwaves travelled as far as Nigeria.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by smallrincowis16(m): 3:40pm On Mar 13, 2022
I just dey laugh at those who think Russia can't take Ukraine within one week. I really pity Ukrainians. I pray for peace though. I hope they can settle it amicably

10 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by joyandfaith: 4:01pm On Mar 13, 2022
smallrincowis16:
I just dey laugh at those who think Russia can't take Ukraine within one week. I really pity Ukrainians. I pray for peace though. I hope they can settle it amicably

Within 3 days = 1 week= 2 weeks= ?
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by udemzyudex(m): 4:22pm On Mar 13, 2022
Patiently waiting for the missile to hit NATO military aids to Ukraine.

I wan see wetin go happen.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 4:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
udemzyudex:
Patiently waiting for the missile to hit NATO military aids to Ukraine.

I wan see wetin go happen.
Nothing will happen
No body wants a NATO vs RUSSIA war

8 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by udemzyudex(m): 4:27pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

Nothing will happen
No body wants a NATO vs RUSSIA war

You mean Russia won't dare?

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 4:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
udemzyudex:

You mean Russia won't dare?
If Russian forces identify that cargo in Ukraine,it will blow it off.
NATO will be glad sef
NATO will do nothing

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by smallrincowis16(m): 4:38pm On Mar 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

Within 3 days = 1 week= 2 weeks= ?
But you fail to see that RUSSIA is
seriously avoiding civilian casualty and those emissaries zelensky sent to PUTIN. Had it been the war is in another clime rest assure you won't be saying what you are saying.
I am still sueing for peace. I hope humanity prevails against senselessness

6 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by joyandfaith: 4:45pm On Mar 13, 2022
smallrincowis16:

But you fail to see that RUSSIA is
seriously avoiding civilian casualty and those emissaries zelensky sent to PUTIN. Had it been the war is in another clime rest assure you won't be saying what you are saying.
I am still sueing for peace. I hope humanity prevails against senselessness

More than 2,000 civilians have died. Even Russia army is targeting civilian population because Ukraine Army is becoming tougher for them. Ukraine Army is not that weak as people think.

If kiev falls today, there will be resistance with more agony and deaths. It is not easy to capture, occupy, control and govern concurrently.
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by baralatie(m): 4:59pm On Mar 13, 2022
joyandfaith:

More than 2,000 civilians have died. Even Russia army is targeting civilian population because Ukraine Army is becoming tougher for them. Ukraine Army is not that weak as people think.

If kiev falls today, there will be resistance with more agony and deaths. It is not easy to capture, occupy, control and govern concurrently.
By the time kyiv falls .
It will be all.over!
Not one unnecessary bloodshed will be needed.in Ukraine only reconstruction

6 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by joyandfaith: 5:20pm On Mar 13, 2022
baralatie:

By the time kyiv falls .
It will be all.over!
Not one unnecessary bloodshed will be needed.in Ukraine only reconstruction

Discussion prosponed till then
Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by seunny4lif(m): 5:29pm On Mar 13, 2022
4 Brazilian foreign fighters who survived the attack already back in Poland. Note: these are military veterans from Brazil!
They calmed over 1K fighters were killed but Ukraine said only 23 grin grin
All the pro Ukraine accounts said as many as 1K or 2K were killed

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 6:47pm On Mar 13, 2022
Recent news on the conflict in Ukraine

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 6:48pm On Mar 13, 2022
I'll keep uploading about it through here.

2 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 6:49pm On Mar 13, 2022
NATO won't help Ukraine no matter what.

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 6:51pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ukraine military are using civilians as shield that was why Russia took it easy with them

7 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Truvelisback(m): 6:55pm On Mar 13, 2022
Wannabenz:

TenQ, what do u have to say?

1 Like

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Wannabenz: 7:17pm On Mar 13, 2022
Ukrainian shooting civilians

3 Likes

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Appleyard(m): 7:24pm On Mar 13, 2022
Sadr:
They are testing Russia's resolve, thinking that Putin was bluffing when he said Russia will target any foreign weapon supply to Ukraine.

The strike in western axis of Ukraine have destroyed more than 190 foreign mercenary with a large weapon shipment. Info from alternative sources is saying that some foreign military instructors and NATO intelligence officers have been vaporized in the strike.

NATO is learning for the first time that this is Russia at war, not Libya or Iraq. When Russia said it would do something, don't just doubt it. Now, they would take Putin's threat of using tactical nukes seriously. Ediots. cool

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NATO Training Ground And Weapons Transfer Station Is No More by Sadr: 7:34pm On Mar 13, 2022
Appleyard:

They are testing Russia's resolve, thinking that Putin was bluffing when he said Russia will target any foreign weapon supply to Ukraine.

The strike in western axis of Ukraine have destroyed more than 190 foreign mercenary with a large or weapon shipment. Info for alternative sources now is saying that some foreign military instructors and NATO intelligence officers have been vaporized in the strike.

NATO is learning for the first time that this is Russia at war, not Libya or Iraq. When Russia said it would do something, don't just doubt it. Now, they would take Putin's threat of using tactical nukes seriously. Ediots. cool

grin grin grin grin their own death in Ukraine will be far worst. Their carcass will make a good citation in AMEBO 101 class.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Where Is Zimbabwe Going Economically? / Watch Obama's Grandmother Turns On Him - Reveals His Biggest Secret! / Wondering Why Napoleon and Hitler did not Invade The United Kingdom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.