Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,975 members, 7,863,479 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 06:30 PM

Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement (33570 Views)

Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS / Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News / We Do Not Interfere In Ooni's Selection Of Oloris - Sisters To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by PressMyButton: 5:44pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

It cannot be. The Emir that died was his father (Bayero), so the son cannot be the next Emir considering the fact that there are two families entitled to the throne notwithstanding that the two families are cousins.
Sanusi wasn't the choice of the kingmakers, Bayero was.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Sheuns(m): 5:44pm On May 25
BondRiv:
This is not a compliment. Tinubu is making a lot of political mistakes. When he will need to stamp his authority, it will be of no effect. Change course now. Nothing like non interference. Stay on this course and regret it.

Buhari that is a Fulani man did not interfere when Ganduje deposed Sanusi III in 2019, you expect a Yoruba president to put mouth?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Sheuns(m): 5:46pm On May 25
PressMyButton:

Sanusi wasn't the choice of the kingmakers, Bayero was.

Since there are 2 families, Late Bayero’s can’t take over from his father as it has to rotate to the second family.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by PressMyButton: 6:02pm On May 25
Sheuns:

Since there are 2 families, Late Bayero’s can’t take over from his father as it has to rotate to the second family.
The kingmakers determine the successor and the lot fell on the next Bayero.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by jimetagambo: 6:08pm On May 25
It appears that Tinubu and NNPP already struck a deal. The deposed emir may be the sacrificial lamb for Kano's vote in 2027.

4 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by jimetagambo: 6:15pm On May 25
Sheuns:

There are more than 2 families and any Fula from the large house of Dabo is eligible. It's left for the king makers to determine who the next emir would be.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Kukutente23: 6:15pm On May 25
BondRiv:
This is not a compliment. Tinubu is making a lot of political mistakes. When he will need to stamp his authority, it will be of no effect. Change course now. Nothing like non interference. Stay on this course and regret it.
He should help you chase out Fubara abi

3 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by LegendHero(m): 6:20pm On May 25
Kukutente23:

He should help you chase out Fubara abi

Can you see what I told you about Sanusi commending Tinubu for non-interference?
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by SisterAnn(f): 6:22pm On May 25
richiemcgold:
I'm happy that Mr President is playing a neutral role in this melee
If Kano governor agrees to join APC, Thinubu would fling Ganduje into the lonely Sahara desert without any qualms.

Hehehe...

Ganduje mind no gree touch ground again.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by SisterAnn(f): 6:24pm On May 25
LegendHero:

Can you see what I told you about Sanusi commending Tinubu for non-interference?

Tinubu dared not mess with Kano, nothing he could have done rarararara. 😃

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by LegendHero(m): 6:29pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
Tinubu dared not mess with Kano, nothing he could have done rarararara. 😃

Probably you think Sanusi is ignorant for praising his non-interference.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by SisterAnn(f): 6:31pm On May 25
LegendHero:

Probably you think Sanusi is ignorant for praising his non-interference.
All na politics. If he tried but failed, do you think sanusi would say so?

Sanusi should resist the urge to shalaye, Thinubu has a retinue of henchmen to do his image laundering.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:31pm On May 25
Snake001:
Hehehe

Omo Démólá yí dà?

nlfpmod!!! Ademola!!!

Let him move this to the front page.

This really shows Tinubu is a law abiding citizen just like me and you.

Omoluabis don’t interfere in other people’s cultures or politics.

You're really living up to your username. I'm not surprised.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by olatade(m): 6:32pm On May 25
Who is the Emir of Kano now?

Even Ganduje disobeyed court order when he dethroned Sanusi. That was not to say Abba should do same.

I think both the security agencies and the court are simply acting the script of someone.

As long as we cannot stand for the truth even when it never affected us directly, our society will continue to condescend.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:32pm On May 25
I knew Jagaban hand no dey there🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by LaSenior: 6:34pm On May 25
This is mind games

Sanusi an intelligent Man
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Juju70(m): 6:34pm On May 25
Go and sin no more Sanusi b/c u ain't no saint either!
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by MajorOvakporaye(f): 6:34pm On May 25
EmperorCaesar:
But one Obidient elderly man once accused BAT of stirring up crisis in ever region

Some people are shameless

Yes, you're very shameless and ignorant.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by INTEGRITYA1(m): 6:35pm On May 25
Okay
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Emu4life(m): 6:37pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

In the first instance, it was Tinubu who influenced his appointment by Kwakwanso when the last Emir died. I remember that the FG lead by Goatluck Jonathan already congratulated the other contestant then , Tinubu was on Kwakwanso's neck to appoint Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the pedophille because Tinubu wanted someone who would work assiduously again Jonathan's reelection being that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was at that time recently disgraced by Jonathan.

A certain Tinubu from Lagos decided who should be Emir of Kano.... ..
If only you know how stupid you sound to sensible people...

From your comment, it is crystal clear that you are still writhing in 2015 electoral loss.

Even Jonathan that lost the election has moved on.........

May we not continually cry over spilled milk

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by emerged01(m): 6:42pm On May 25
BondRiv:
Lol! Na today? Since the time of AD,he has always overcome,if not he wont be where he is today.

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by porthouse7(f): 6:42pm On May 25
BondRiv:
u are doubting a chess master in a chess game?

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by gigabyte13: 6:42pm On May 25
Dem carry talkative do Emir
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yusuf go soon collect from Sanusi very very soon....
Sanusi be like El Rufai Dem no send anybody Papa
E go talk am, as e be.....
Na matter of time

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Blaze14k: 6:43pm On May 25
richiemcgold:
I'm happy that Mr President is playing a neutral role in this melee

Obviously he will do you want them to mess him up

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by LegendHero(m): 6:45pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
All na politics. If he tried but failed, do you think sanusi would say so?

Sanusi should resist the urge to shalaye, Thinubu has a retinue of henchmen to do his image laundering.

When Sanusi is not deranged. Why will he be praising Tinubu that much if he had tried to stop him?

Is that how it is played at the highest level?

2 Likes

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by AskNgige2: 6:45pm On May 25
Paraman:
Tinubu is a good and law abiding president.

Thunder strike you there..

But he rigged election
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by SisterAnn(f): 6:48pm On May 25
LegendHero:

When Sanusi is not deranged. Why will he be praising Tinubu that much if he had tried to stop him?

Abeggii.

Sanusi should resist the urge to shalaye before he commits a freudal slip.

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Mariangeles(f): 6:49pm On May 25
TheFacelessMan:

LOL. Which mind games?

Why's it so hard for BAT'S critics to admit when he gets political moves right ? ( at least 95% of time)

You're pained despite hearing from the horse's (Sanusi) mouth, you still want to claim otherwise.

Perhaps, he should start by getting governance right, don't you agree?
Maybe then, the citizens will begin to respect and see him as their president.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Antoeni(m): 6:49pm On May 25
Sanusi is One Northern Nigeria Brilliant Minds
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by tishbite42: 6:52pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

It cannot be. The Emir that died was his father (Bayero), so the son cannot be the next Emir considering the fact that there are two families entitled to the throne notwithstanding that the two families are cousins.
Three families
The Inuwas are the rightful heirs to that throne
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by tishbite42: 6:53pm On May 25
LegendHero:

He's playing to the gallery in Aso Rock
Ribadu is answerable to Tinubu so what's Sanusi yapping about?!
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by dododawa1: 6:55pm On May 25
Traditional leaders

On

Pay list

Of

POlITICIANS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Admits Spending N3.4 Billion / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently / A Brief History Of Ikwerre.(port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.