Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,989 members, 7,863,517 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 07:21 PM

Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement - Culture (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement (33572 Views)

Protest Against Reinstatement Of Sanusi As Emir Of Kano Hits Villa, NASS / Sanusi II Hurriedly Leaves Public Function In Rivers After Reinstatement News / We Do Not Interfere In Ooni's Selection Of Oloris - Sisters To Ooni Of Ife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by jattopeter(m): 8:57pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

In the first instance, it was Tinubu who influenced his appointment by Kwakwanso when the last Emir died. I remember that the FG lead by Goatluck Jonathan already congratulated the other contestant then , Tinubu was on Kwakwanso's neck to appoint Sanusi Lamido Sanusi the pedophille because Tinubu wanted someone who would work assiduously again Jonathan's reelection being that Sanusi Lamido Sanusi was at that time recently disgraced by Jonathan.
You are a student of History.
Politics was what brought HRM Sanusi as the Emir then , it was Politics that removed him and same Politics reinstated Him .
My main concern is this, why is politics trying to destroy what we hold sacred in the past with their interference?
A royal stool is being toiled with like a woman unused Pad.
What if an opposition Party wins the next election, what will be the Faith of HRM Sanusi?
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by NinjaMetahuman: 9:03pm On May 25
WizardOfNG:

You’re not being objective nor are you taking into consideration the reality of Nigeria.

Our nation is toxically and religiously charged at the moment. There is no gain for Tinubu, a Yoruba, going to intervene forcefully in the affairs of Northerners.

He will be accused of bias and insensitivity so cannot win. Best to remain neutral and direct aggrieved folks to seek redress legally.
no mind him.

He thinks every thing is nzobu nzobu gidigbo fight.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by psalmsjob: 9:17pm On May 25
MEGAWATCH:

Lie !

See devil calling Jesus a lier o!

Hahaha hahaha!

Who be tinubu Mama and Papa?

Who are his brothers and sisters?

Which primary and secondary school did he attended?

You have the mouth to talk of lies!

Abeg shift....if a Yoruba man is not hypocritical, how can we know he is a Yoruba man?

Na Una vote tinubu dey bad luck Man,

Na Una dey protest,

Na una dey steal food stuff from lorry carrying foodstuffs,

Na Una dey pretend pass...

Nawaoo!

Even God will be afraid of you people sincerely speaking.

See as you make this your reply of few words with fewer meaning look larger than it is? That's how you obi-idiots are....I just tell una the truth and wait for the next mumu that comes my way....keep projecting your frustration on others and think it will go away grin oshisco dede
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by AbuAeesha: 9:21pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

It cannot be. The Emir that died was his father (Bayero), so the son cannot be the next Emir considering the fact that there are two families entitled to the throne notwithstanding that the two families are cousins.
Thank you
Tell them pls!
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Peacecore: 9:22pm On May 25
BondRiv:

I am objective. I simply did an analysis. I liked his intervention in Rivers State and the resolutions that were issued. However, he didn't follow up with their total implemention and now the state is back to chaos. It should not be that way. The aim must be achieved, don't stop halfway.

Ever since, there has been a pattern developing in his administration and it is not a good one. You see it in Ajuri Ngelale's comments about Rivers State. When he will want to exercise authority in the future, it may be met with resistance. You have to start wetting the ground. Now this is politics, you have to know how to maneuver.
His stance is really okey n it`s for a political reason. During his re-election, Sanusi will work for him for failing to interfere to his reinstatement while d dethroned ones will have nothing against him since it was treated locally.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by MEGAWATCH: 9:24pm On May 25
psalmsjob:

See as you make this your reply of few words with fewer meaning look larger than it is? That's how you obi-idiots are....I just tell una the truth and wait for the next mumu that comes my way....keep projecting your frustration on others and think it will go away grin oshisco dede

The son of devil the lier, which truth have you said here?

Who was TINUBU'S father and mother?

Where is he from?

Who are his siblings?

Where did you said the truth?

Sometimes even the devil will be respecting you Tinubu supporters and lying.

But you will be the first to accuse others of your stock in trade.

Hypocrisy personified.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Peacecore: 9:45pm On May 25
MEGAWATCH:

Lie !

See devil calling Jesus a lier o!

Hahaha hahaha!

Who be tinubu Mama and Papa?

Who are his brothers and sisters?

You have the mouth to talk of lies!

Abeg shift....if a Yoruba man is not hypocritical, how can we know he is a Yoruba man?

Na Una vote tinubu dey bad luck Man,

Na Una dey protest,

Na una dey steal food stuff from lorry carrying foodstuffs,

Na Una dey pretend pass...

Nawaoo!

Even God will be afraid of you people sincerely speaking.
is he from heaven? Is he not from Iragbiji again? grin just asking sha
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 10:01pm On May 25
Paraman:
Tinubu is a good and law abiding president.
mtchewwwww, who can a mandate thief be good?
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by simpleseyi: 10:02pm On May 25
Emu4life:

A certain Tinubu from Lagos decided who should be Emir of Kano.... ..
If only you know how stupid you sound to sensible people...

From your comment, it is crystal clear that you are still writhing in 2015 electoral loss.

Even Jonathan that lost the election has moved on.........

May we not continually cry over spilled milk

Na your Papa sound stupid. Ogun kee your Mama there. I am not one of the children of hate and anger. I am a BATist, a BATeria that has been infecting and poisoning the Zombies. I have family and relatives in different positions from Councilor to the Senate under the APC. So don't let Ogun kee you there
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by psalmsjob: 10:06pm On May 25
MEGAWATCH:

Where is he from?

Who are his siblings?

Hypocrisy personified.

It is spelt liar not lier, I know autocorrect would have been correcting you but your stubborn head will not let you gree for it

Earlier I mentioned who Bitter-Obi is as a governor but you side step those fact as if you didn't see them and I let it slide but you have twice repeated stale yarns about Tinubu that you morons used to nowhere during elections....see eh I no get your time as you be mumu so grin
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by simpleseyi: 10:06pm On May 25
jattopeter:

You are a student of History.
Politics was what brought HRM Sanusi as the Emir then , it was Politics that removed him and same Politics reinstated Him .
My main concern is this, why is politics trying to destroy what we hold sacred in the past with their interference?
A royal stool is being toiled with like a woman unused Pad.
What if an opposition Party wins the next election, what will be the Faith of HRM Sanusi?

In the next 50 years, there will be no Traditional ruler in Nigeria again, because they have become unuseful

1 Like

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by simpleseyi: 10:07pm On May 25
MEGAWATCH:

Where is he from?

Who are his siblings?

Hypocrisy personified.

Take your drugs oooooo, because the psychiatric hospitals are full
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Jaylord12(m): 11:01pm On May 25
Paraman:
Tinubu is a good and law abiding president.

Honestly,I give that to him....He don't take sides..

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by MEGAWATCH: 11:42pm On May 25
psalmsjob:

It is spelt liar not lier, I know autocorrect would have been correcting you but your stubborn head will not let you gree for it

Earlier I mentioned who Bitter-Obi is as a governor but you side step those fact as if you didn't see them and I let it slide but you have twice repeated stale yarns about Tinubu that you morons used to nowhere during elections....see eh I no get your time as you be mumu so grin

Na spelling we go chop?

You know how to speak good grammar but you can't help your fumbling leader?

Olodo in high places.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by MEGAWATCH: 11:43pm On May 25
simpleseyi:

Take your drugs oooooo, because the psychiatric hospitals are full

Hahaha hahaha!

Go and give it to that useless idiot who has been messing the economy up since he assumed office.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Emu4life(m): 7:44am On May 26
simpleseyi:

Na your Papa sound stupid. Ogun kee your Mama there. I am not one of the children of hate and anger. I am a BATist, a BATeria that has been infecting and poisoning the Zombies. I have family and relatives in different positions from Councilor to the Senate under the APC. So don't let Ogun kee you there

Oga! Wherever you go and spewed the trash that "Tinubu from Lagos influenced Sanusi's Emir Ascension", you will be seen as an Idiot, and rightly so.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by beazie(m): 9:35am On May 26
Beautifulday:
This one is playing mind games with the presidency

U're so right... you see what I'm seeing.

Abegg just rest, the dragging is not dragging.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by HRMK: 10:56am On May 26
WHAT THEN IS ATIKU TALKING ABOUT?
SANUSI SHOULD THEN INFORM ATIKU WHO WAS LOOKING FOR EVERY OPPORTUNITY TO GET CHEAP PUBLICITY BY ATTACKING TINUBU!IS THAT HOW THE OPPOSITION WORKS?CAPITAL NO!
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Wotowotoman: 10:58am On May 26
Mariangeles:

Perhaps, he should start by getting governance right, don't you agree?
Maybe then, the citizens will begin to respect and see him as their president.

Madam where are your friends Verywickedman and Omooba? 🤔
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Deepspirituals: 11:19am On May 26
richiemcgold:
I'm happy that Mr President is playing a neutral role in this melee
So Happy too.
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Electorate: 1:24pm On May 26
Snake001:
Hehehe

Omo Démólá yí dà?

nlfpmod!!! Ademola!!!

Let him move this to the front page.

This really shows Tinubu is a law abiding citizen just like me and you.

Omoluabis don’t interfere in other people’s cultures or politics.

But will interfere if it is about Peter Obi, abi?

Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Mariangeles(f): 1:46pm On May 26
Wotowotoman:

Madam where are your friends Verywickedman and Omooba? 🤔

Them who be your friends? No! You for add ubunja join.

You sure say you no be the same person as very wicked man? Because una dey operate under the same wicked spirit. undecided
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by bdon123(m): 2:31pm On May 26
richiemcgold:
I'm happy that Mr President is playing a neutral role in this melee
And d soldiers that came into d state to secure d palace of ex emir are from where?
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by Wotowotoman: 2:37pm On May 26
Mariangeles:

Them who be your friends? No! You for add ubunja join.

You sure say you no be the same person as very wicked man? Because una dey operate under the same wicked spirit. undecided

Hmmm 🤔
Re: Sanusi: Tinubu Resisted Pressure To Interfere In My Reinstatement by seunayantokun(m): 3:20pm On May 26
Like I said earlier that this matter no get shape wey people wey no look well dey give am. In fact, it is possible, not on any fact yet, that Ganduje has been convinced and comforted on the matter, making him to look the other direction when the plan to reinstate Sanusi was hatched. But to deceive, dissuade and persuade as needed in some quarters, a form of resistance should be allowed to play up, which would serve as a perfect make-believe fight. Pure political camouflage . My mind never told me Tinubu would ever do anything against Sanusi Lamido Sanusi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emir Sanusi's Kano Emirate Admits Spending N3.4 Billion / Titilayo :: The White Girl Tha Speaks Yoruba Fluently / A Brief History Of Ikwerre.(port Harcourt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.