Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,902 members, 7,863,101 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 11:32 AM

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (14454 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Good01: 3:14pm On May 25
By Francis Ugwu

Former Vice Presidential candidate of the Labour Party, LP, Yusuf Baba-Ahmed, has insisted that he and Peter Obi won the last 2023 presidential election.

Baba-Ahmed said he will never stop saying it.

He stated this while featuring on Arise Television’s Prime Time programme on Friday.

Baba-Ahmed alleged that the Independent National Electoral Commission, INEC, Result Viewing portal (IRev) was switched off while results were returned manually.

He said: “Not at all. In fact we hold our heads high. When we look at, where are the campaign promises of the APC, or the ongoing government? What have they achieved?

“The iRev was switched off. They returned the results manually. And then the Constitution was twisted, and the meaning of the English language was changed.

"We won the 2023 election. I will never stop saying it. Now the Labour Party as at today is in a better state than the CPC was in 2013/2014 leading up to the 2015 election, far better than it was.

“Continue looking at the failures, the worsening insecurity, the declining economy and aggravated corruption that is now going on.

“Add that to when Nigerians will now wake up to the realization that beyond 2027, there’s probably a grand scheme to dismember Nigeria into six autonomous zones because there’s no way to explain the failure, and because the only way is to carry those failures and run away.”
https://dailypost.ng/2024/05/25/i-wont-stop-saying-it-obi-won-2023-elections-baba-ahmed/

93 Likes 15 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by garykoeman: 3:16pm On May 25
Mumu go and swear him in.

You think everyone na election rigger like u.

101 Likes 14 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nukilia: 3:17pm On May 25
You are saying this to those who commit fraud for a living grin grin grin

The days of fraudsters are numbered

129 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by EponObi(f): 3:19pm On May 25
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still dey look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole vice presidential candidate 😂😂😂

103 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by illicit(m): 3:23pm On May 25
So?

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by spagettiluv: 3:38pm On May 25
Who won in your ward,LG,State
We should start from there

58 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Beautifulday: 3:44pm On May 25
EponObi:
😂 No be your fault. Na that clueless Agulu fraud wey never boot you commot him side I blame.

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Nah you wet no get electoral value. If they say wetin him talk nah lie. Make them make public the irev results.

97 Likes 13 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Danielomisco(m): 3:46pm On May 25
garykoeman:

yes! We want Tinubu forever.

2 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by StOla: 3:49pm On May 25
This irrelevant fool that is only relevant whenever he is talking about his election loss.

Did you win your own polling unit for your ticket?

Make we no even talk go ward or LGA.

You are a born loser.

Even the Senatorial election you won in the past, the court deemed you a fraudulent Victor and awarded the victory to another.

But not before you had the chance to call for legislation to commit genocide as a means to eradicate all homosexuals in Nigeria.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by StOla: 3:49pm On May 25
spagettiluv:
Who won in your ward,LG,State
We should start from that

That guy brought absolutely nothing to the losing ticket.

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 3:50pm On May 25
Even the deaf can testify to this. Nothing anyone can tell mé. Should the exercise be transparent enough, Tinubu wouldn't make the top four.

55 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by StOla: 3:53pm On May 25
Treasure17:
Even the deaf can testify to this. Nothing anyone can tell mé. Should the exercise be transparent enough, Tinubu wouldn't make the top four.

Yet he won the NorthWest and North Central and Southwest.

The deaf do not need hearing for results that can be seen.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Roger3D(m): 3:56pm On May 25
Obidients should let go of this fallacy that Peter Obi won the election. It's just absurd. He lost it woefully and the only reason Tinubu is president today instead of Atiku is because of him and his movement. Obi is a decent man and he wouldn't have made a bad president, but he failed to take his message beyond the narrow confines of his uncouth online supporters. He has many other chances in the future

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 3:59pm On May 25
StOla:

Yet he won the NorthWest and North Central and Southwest.

The deaf do not need hearing for results that can be seen.
We all have a fair idea of what actually happened

8 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by muykem: 4:01pm On May 25
As long as they hold this believe, they will still lose again. By now I expect them to have done a thorough review of the election and telll themselves bitter truth that a divided opposition cannot win ruling party.

122 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 4:06pm On May 25
Roger3D:
Obidients should let go of this fallacy that Peter Obi won the election. It's just absurd. He lost it woefully and the only reason Tinubu is president today instead of Atiku is because of him and his movement. Obi is a decent man and he wouldn't have made a bad president, but he failed to take his message beyond the narrow confines of his uncouth online supporters. He has many other chances in the future
The only reason your so called president is right there is because of electoral malpractice. Simple. He said uncouth online supporters as if your cliques are any better. Abegiii.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Roger3D(m): 4:17pm On May 25
Treasure17:

The only reason your so called president is right there is because of electoral malpractice. Simple. He said uncouth online supporters as if your cliques are any better. Abegiii.
You're just a sore, bitter loser. Obi should try his luck next time, and also, Tinubu is now everyone's president

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Christistruth00: 4:26pm On May 25
Peter Obi Lost with Swagger

List the Sharia States where Peter Obi got mandatory 25%
None!

That is 12 States Already lost plus the 5 SW States where Peter Obi didn’t get 25% that makes 17 States lost of the mandatory 25% in 2/3rds of the Federation
Peter Obi lost

Game Over!!

117 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by jimetagambo: 4:51pm On May 25
EponObi:

Daftti wey no get shingbin electoral value too dey put mouth for politics matter. Person wey suppose hide in shame immediately after election make police declare am missing. Imagine! VP candidate wey lose him ward (not even state ooo or local government; WARD!!!) 😂 Him too dey talk.

Obi's votes for North no full that him famous GeePee tank. So how did he win? Him no win SW, him no win NC, tell us Ogbeni Daftti , how did Bitter Obi win? You gangan, as Obi's handbag, your people for your own ward no rate you; your LGA no vote for you; your state nko? Dem no even know say you dey ballot - so how you take win? 🤣 Votes wey Daffti pull for LP for North no full 1 modu, walahai! Bench warmer oshi. 😩

I've never seen anywhere person wey carry third go dey claim first. All these talk na Atiku suppose dey talk am but him don leave 2023 behind dey look towards 2027. Na only the fascist wing still look for wetin no lost. Shioor!

Let me add this: Daffti no even win him polling unit 🤣 A whole presidential candidate 😂😂😂
At the PDP presidential primaries in 2019. Datti contested alongside atiku, Saraki, Tambuwal e.t.c. he placed 9th position out of 9 candidates. He is very light weight and has no electoral value.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 5:02pm On May 25
Roger3D:
You're just a sore, bitter loser. Obi should try his luck next time, and also, Tinubu is now everyone's president
Someone not creating values whatsoever can never be my president.

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Ofunaofu: 5:18pm On May 25
That's an undisputable fact

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Roger3D(m): 5:41pm On May 25
Treasure17:

Someone not creating values whatsoever can never be my president.
Where do you live? In delululand?

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Dpharisee: 5:43pm On May 25
garykoeman:

Tinubu lost in his stronghold of Lagos and won in his weak point of Rivers, no be juju be that?
INEC should have allowed BVAS IREV to work as they promised so that we know the real winners.
Meanwhile you are talking from a point of hunger and lack of money

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Straybullet: 5:50pm On May 25
garykoeman:

Balablooooooo stole the elections
Ntooorrrrrr tongue tongue tongue

6 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Treasure17(m): 5:57pm On May 25
Roger3D:
Where do you live? In delululand?
I'm your next neighbor.

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by AcadaWriter: 6:13pm On May 25
So?

1 Like

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by yarimo(m): 7:16pm On May 25
I pity anyone that take this liar serious, 608 aircraft 🤣🤣 no president in the world has that number of aircraft in his/ her fleet

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Okoroawusa: 7:18pm On May 25
I won't stop saying it. Arsenal won the EPL

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Racoon(m): 7:19pm On May 25
It is a well known fact to the sane people of this nation.

7 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by JagabanB: 9:05pm On May 25
Treasure17:
We were expecting so many of these deafs as witnesses in court, where were they?

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by JagabanB: 9:06pm On May 25
With this mindset, they have Iost again even before running.

5 Likes

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by BondRiv: 9:53pm On May 25
You can say what you like, but it changes nothing.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Election: One Dead As Protest Turns Bloody In Ondo State / Umar Ganduje Inspects Tiga Dam Hydro Power Plant In Kano (Photos) / Will Oshiomhole, Obaseki’s Feud Affect APC In Edo Governorship Election?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.