Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,970 members, 7,863,449 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:57 PM

I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed (14456 Views)

Peter Obi To Atiku: I Won 2023 Presidential Election / How I’ll Handle Nat’l Assembly If Labour Party Is Not Controlling It – Obi / New Photos Of LP Candidate, Peter Obi And Yusuf Datti Baba Ahmed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Santalpharay: 9:31pm On May 26
Roger3D:
Obidients should let go of this fallacy that Peter Obi won the election. It's just absurd. He lost it woefully and the only reason Tinubu is president today instead of Atiku is because of him and his movement. Obi is a decent man and he wouldn't have made a bad president, but he failed to take his message beyond the narrow confines of his uncouth online supporters. He has many other chances in the future

Pls let all the truth out for your sanity sake. Stop saying half truth or you forever remain silent and let us "enjoy" our Tinubu. Since we all "voted" for him massively according to you.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by blacknp(m): 11:11pm On May 26
Santalpharay:

Pls let all the truth out for your sanity sake. Stop saying half truth or you forever remain silent and let us "enjoy" our Tinubu. Since we all "voted" for him massively according to you.
Gringory Obi runs for office of The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 10 times, he will come 3rd 10 times.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Omodua(m): 11:35pm On May 26
EponObi:

Because your fraudster messiah attempted to hack it. 🤡
See babyish answers.

You don't deserve my reply because of your low IQ.

Very disgusting!
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Omodua(m): 11:37pm On May 26
EponObi:

Because your fraudster messiah attempted to hack it. 🤡
See babyish answers.

You don't deserve my reply because of your low IQ.

Very disgusting!

You should be ashamed of your answers. Very laughable.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Santalpharay: 3:50am On May 27
blacknp:
Gringory Obi runs for office of The President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria 10 times, he will come 3rd 10 times.

What should be your concern here is not how many times Obi will fail to win election. Your utmost concern should be how you are going to survive the shege currently choking Nigerians to death. I don't know when people like you will learn how to tackle the main problem on ground and stop chasing clout. Failing an election is better than wining it and then go ahead and destroy the economy and put the lives of the people in danger. A lot of Nigerians are now suicidal unlike before. That should be your utmost concern and not focusing on whether a certain Peter Obi winning election or not.
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by ubimagos: 5:24am On May 27
No problem as long as e dey give you election!
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Iamtenacious: 9:09am On May 27
Toor!!!
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by SonofLagos: 6:56am On May 29
Nukilia:

grin grin grin Tell that to the RonuGang that are begging for food all over the place...
that way your curse tribemen are killing and selling there children because of hunger….all in the billionaires region, we don see Una finish nothing remain grin

Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nukilia: 11:41am On May 29
SonofLagos:
that way your curse tribemen are killing and selling there children because of hunger….all in the billionaires region, we don see Una finish nothing remain grin

No thanks to your tribes menwho have plunged the nation into the Hell with the commodification of the naira using cassava... grin grin grin

You need help grin
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by SonofLagos: 11:46am On May 29
Nukilia:

No thanks to your tribes menwho have plunged the nation into the Hell with the commodification of the naira using cassava... grin grin grin

You need help grin
I thought all Igbos are billionaires, why are you complaining? And besides is that the reason you are selling your children? Indeed you re cursed😂
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nukilia: 1:01pm On May 29
SonofLagos:
I thought all Igbos are billionaires, why are you complaining? And besides is that the reason you are selling your children? Indeed you re cursed😂

We are blessed beyond the curse. Its so unfortunate that the elites have brainwashed you to be a keyboard warrior. How much are these guys giving you to do this dirty job against your own people? grin grin grin

Have you been to the market of late? or youre trying to shy away from the hardship that the mases are going through.

Tell your old man to fix this country before Nigerians smoke him out of the rock where he is hiding...
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by SonofLagos: 1:32pm On May 29
Nukilia:

We are blessed beyond the curse. Its so unfortunate that the elites have brainwashed you to be a keyboard warrior. How much are these guys giving you to do this dirty job against your own people? grin grin grin

Have you been to the market of late? or youre trying to shy away from the hardship that the mases are going through.

Tell your old man to fix this country before Nigerians smoke him out of the rock where he is hiding...
you are affected by hardship too, ain’t you a billionaire😂😂 why are you crying, go back to your barren region….stop crying
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by Nukilia: 6:47pm On May 29
SonofLagos:
you are affected by hardship too, ain’t you a billionaire😂😂 why are you crying, go back to your barren region….stop crying

Nothing barren about my region, because the last time I checked it's productive...

But to be honest Nigeria is being run by crooks at the moment
Re: I Won’t Stop Saying It, Obi Won 2023 Elections – Yusuf Datti Baba-Ahmed by SonofLagos: 7:17pm On May 29
Nukilia:

Nothing barren about my region, because the last time I checked it's productive...

But to be honest Nigeria is being run by crooks at the moment
your land is barren, no other tribe lives in alaibo other than ibo grin that’s why your people can’t make any meaningful progress till the migrate, I served in owerri so I know the terrain. I’m sure you also not residing there grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2017 Budget: FG To Spend N100m On Kitchen Utensils For Aso Rock / Umar Ganduje Inspects Tiga Dam Hydro Power Plant In Kano (Photos) / Ekiti LG Poll: PDP Win All 16 Lgas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.