Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,888 members, 7,863,034 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:47 AM

Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf (72375 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Thegamingorca(m): 4:50pm On May 25
HateBigots:
Nothing like karma

Karma is for poor fools
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Testimony1988(m): 4:50pm On May 25
He should mind his business.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by dfrost: 4:51pm On May 25
On a norms, Gumsu dey pepper people for X. She get no chills.

7 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by sweetkev(m): 4:51pm On May 25
This one papa has stolen the nation dry for her and siblings. Iragbiji has continued with the same legacy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by KillahPriest: 4:51pm On May 25
Gumsu my love kiss kiss kiss
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Sleekfingers: 4:51pm On May 25
Ezewuzie01:
See how beautiful she looks. Not like those illiterate ones that cover themselves like sack of beans and emit awful odours

Check out the Muslim women in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, the majority of them don't wear hijab or scarf.

You can also check out the wives of the President of Syria or the King of Jordan, they don't wear hijab.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 You are not a nice person at all.....
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by ppogba: 4:51pm On May 25
oluztx:
See as she fresh like an Igbo woman.

Like Aunty Ezinne wey carry trailer load of bastards give her husband.

Abi like Nedu wife wey carry bastard give her husband talk say he did not ask whether he is the father of the child?

Mumu united.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by milann: 4:51pm On May 25
how can I fúck her? my gun is up

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Machinegun91(m): 4:51pm On May 25
Gamsu has seen the light outside that toxic and demonic organisation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by ppogba: 4:53pm On May 25
Emu4life:

They are. Dangote and BUA's Children dress decently. Don't they?

Is your own definition of decent the same as being in hijab from head to toe as stipulated by the quoran?

Dey play.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by milann: 4:53pm On May 25
Ishilove:
She is so attractive. What a natural beauty
unlike you

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by OneCandleAway(f): 4:53pm On May 25
Right from the days of Muhammad who married a lot of women but refused to allow his son in law marry a second wife, the sharia laws are only for the poor

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Saladdin: 4:53pm On May 25
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo will be crying dat dey are d most beautiful girls in naija. See Fulani beauty dat skin is like gold

She's Shuwa Arab (through her mum). Though she can easily be mistaken for a Fulani.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Readinglamp: 4:53pm On May 25
She is beautiful

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by anonymous1759(m): 4:55pm On May 25
Ezewuzie01:
See how beautiful she looks. Not like those illiterate ones that cover themselves like sack of beans and emit awful odours

Check out the Muslim women in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, the majority of them don't wear hijab or scarf.

You can also check out the wives of the President of Syria or the King of Jordan, they don't wear hijab.

Edorgan’s always cover her hair.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by milann: 4:55pm On May 25
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo will be crying dat dey are d most beautiful girls in naija. See Fulani beauty dat skin is like gold
I want to eat her pussy
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Emu4life(m): 4:56pm On May 25
ppogba:

Is your own definition of decent the same as being in hijab from head to toe as stipulated by the quoran?

Dey play.
Yes
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by milann: 4:58pm On May 25
Saladdin:

She's Shuwa Arab (through her mum). Though she can easily be mistaken for a Fulani.
I'm from the south. How to I get a fine northern gal to marry

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by BrutusOj(m): 4:58pm On May 25
Emu4life:

They are. Dangote and BUA's Children dress decently. Don't they?
So Gumsu is indecently dressed now cos her head isn't covered?

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by deeway200(m): 4:59pm On May 25
Omo , see freshness
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by FARA4GA: 5:05pm On May 25
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by jojothaiv(m): 5:05pm On May 25
BUSINESSARENAA:
Sharia law is for the poor and wretched.
Hisbah muted the group chat.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Omoawoke: 5:06pm On May 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai !!!

This girl go sweet to NACK ooo !!!

I swear down. I go enter her RAW..

Once she born PIKIN 4 me, everything don better 4 me be dat.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Hahaha
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Inyaky(f): 5:06pm On May 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai !!!

This girl go sweet to NACK ooo !!!

I swear down. I go enter her RAW..

Once she born PIKIN 4 me, everything don better 4 me be dat.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

Gold digger

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Whalis: 5:07pm On May 25
My eyes just went to her boobs. She gather it like say she be Yoruba. Na Yoruba women I dey see these kind boobs like fluted pumpkins hanging on their chests.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by jojothaiv(m): 5:07pm On May 25
Ezewuzie01:

More reason I don't take the fanatics serious instead if them to smell the coffee they insist on being used as pawns.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by faceland: 5:09pm On May 25
In Europe (as usual).

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by 43Ronin: 5:11pm On May 25
BUSINESSARENAA:
Sharia law is for the poor and wretched.
It's for dirty YM

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Blessedpalms: 5:12pm On May 25
These are some interesting threads. The lady's future is secured cutesy her father's sacrifice at the expense of many.
Maybe this is how generational wealth is born.

Its probable she's waiting for a top politician or a top royalty to marry and get back in leadership role.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by 43Ronin: 5:12pm On May 25
Whalis:
My eyes just went to her boobs. She gather it like say she be Yoruba. Na Yoruba women I dey see these kind boobs like fluted pumpkins hanging on their chests.
Yoruba boob's wey dey always look for their shadow for ground? Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Beverlyjean(f): 5:13pm On May 25
Flexing in the latest Mercedes-Benz
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by slimfit1(m): 5:13pm On May 25
Screw the scarf I'll wife her looking like that if I wasn't married. Jokes she looks nice despite having a screw face father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.