Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,912 members, 7,863,162 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:27 PM

Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf (72379 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Blessedpalms: 5:13pm On May 25
faceland:
In Europe (as usual).
Curtsy her father's sacrifice
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Orlasneh: 5:13pm On May 25
Ezewuzie01:
See how beautiful she looks. Not like those illiterate ones that cover themselves like sack of beans and emit awful odours

Check out the Muslim women in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, the majority of them don't wear hijab or scarf.

You can also check out the wives of the President of Syria or the King of Jordan, they don't wear hijab.

You get it wrong sir!

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by GreenxGreen: 5:14pm On May 25
It's her natural hair grin grin grin
I wan kiss am 😁😁😁

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Nonexisting1: 5:15pm On May 25
Nigerians carry religion for head yet everybody here is corrupt and a thief. Define hypocrisy again.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by vikstandon(m): 5:19pm On May 25
Abacha is a saint where the current politicians are!

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by simpleseyi: 5:19pm On May 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai !!!

This girl go sweet to NACK ooo !!!

I swear down. I go enter her RAW..

Once she born PIKIN 4 me, everything don better 4 me be dat.

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!

You no even sabi better thing. This one wey fat like imPatience Jonathan? She go just be log of wood for bed
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Osanoghodua1: 5:21pm On May 25
The average woman hates imprisonment, go to the north and see a girl of 20 looking like 70yrs old woman due to early expose to sex through marriage and being made to give birth to all the children and also imprisoned inside the house. The Southern women are blessed to have Christianity here haven said that, We must defend Christianity with our blood.

3 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by SisterAnn(f): 5:22pm On May 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Will this stop you from visiting ashawo house?
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Kukutente23: 5:22pm On May 25
Filter
This is not her real face

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by VaginaAcademic: 5:25pm On May 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace
Reeeeeaaaallll bad mann grin

WTF MAN!
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Mrexcell(m): 5:27pm On May 25
Nigeria's looted money is really looking good on her.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by YemyTemmy: 5:28pm On May 25
Sibrah:
They cant be as poor as dangote.

never!!!
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Cmanforall: 5:36pm On May 25
Dobodobo04:
Gumsu, you are probably set for life courtesy of your dad’s loot. You won the lottery big!

Children of Presidents after Abacha and Governors are also in this same shoe

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by LordKushmann(m): 5:36pm On May 25
Thegamingorca:

Paris looks good on her.

Can your aboki babe ever?

When buhari's son married Emir of bichi's daughter why didn't hisbah go there and ask her to remove the white wedding dress or ask her to wear a hijab.

Sharia is only for the poor
Looks more like Italy to me. Could be wrong though. Judging by the architecture.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by onuman: 5:38pm On May 25
BUSINESSARENAA:
Sharia law is for the poor and wretched.

Problem is that the unconstitutional sharia criminal laws adopted by the political and religious leaders in the sharia states ended up affecting every Nigerian; as the outcomes of the adopted sharia crimimal laws have been sucking Nigeria dry of funds. Imagine how many soldiers and how much money Nigeria has lost in fighting Boko Haram which says it's fighting for a country to be governed with Sharia criminal laws. Boko Haram emerged after the adoption of sharia criminal laws by the sharia states.
Tourism income sustains many countries. Nigeria has been losing billions of Dollars of Tourism money because of sharia and Boko Haram since 1999.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Ezewuzie01: 5:38pm On May 25
anonymous1759:

Edorgan’s always cover her hair.
Erdogan is a religious fanatic. Check for the Mayor of Istanbul, Ekrem Imamoglu, his wife and daughters don't wear hijab.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Pootle: 5:40pm On May 25
BUSINESSARENAA:
Sharia law is for the poor and wretched.
you can say that again
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Whalis: 5:42pm On May 25
43Ronin:

Yoruba boob's wey dey always look for their shadow for ground? Dey play
My brother e get as boobs go big e no go fit stand. E go full but they point ground. Follow back if you want to enjoy that boobs.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by SisterAnn(f): 5:42pm On May 25
ppogba:

Like Aunty Ezinne wey carry trailer load of bastards give her husband.

Abi like Nedu wife wey carry bastard give her husband talk say he did not ask whether he is the father of the child?

Mumu united.
Your mama don show you your real papa?

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Ezewuzie01: 5:42pm On May 25
Orlasneh:

You get it wrong sir!
Read the post again. Majority was the word used . If you have been to turkey, you won't be arguing this.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by johnog4sure: 5:44pm On May 25
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool

Chai !!!

LITE UP my WEED in peace

WTF MAN!
Cum load her wit better cum, like this...
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by thatigboman: 5:54pm On May 25
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo will be crying dat dey are d most beautiful girls in naija. See Fulani beauty dat skin is like gold
how is she fulan? Abacha is kanuri and abacha's wife is shuwa Arab. So how can their daughter be fulani?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by thatigboman: 5:55pm On May 25
Emu4life:

They are. Dangote and BUA's Children dress decently. Don't they?
is she not decently dressed?
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by frog12: 5:56pm On May 25
grin grin

HateBigots:
Karma" only affects poor people.

She's living large of her father's national loot despite the curses from Nigerians grin grin
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by frog12: 5:57pm On May 25
shuwa arabs come from where?

thatigboman:
how is she fulan? Abacha is kanuri and abacha's wife is shuwa Arab. So how can their daughter be fulani?
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by thatigboman: 5:57pm On May 25
Saladdin:

She's Shuwa Arab (through her mum). Though she can easily be mistaken for a Fulani.
her dad is kanuri. Any fine northern girl, they just assume she's fulani

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by ComeToJesus: 5:59pm On May 25
nlfpmod:
Gumsu Sani Abacha shared new photos on social media and cautioned the post:

A social media user, Abubakar Sadeeq Haruna, told her to wear a scarf,

Abacha replied:

Not done, Abubakar Sadeeq Haruna told her:

Na this kind women supposed to dey win beauty pageant..not all those ones that I don't understand..

She used to be married to a Camerounian..
Very pretty lady .
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by thatigboman: 6:00pm On May 25
frog12:
shuwa arabs come from where?

borno state
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by spiralwedge(m): 6:00pm On May 25
Ezewuzie01:
See how beautiful she looks. Not like those illiterate ones that cover themselves like sack of beans and emit awful odours

Check out the Muslim women in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, the majority of them don't wear hijab or scarf.

You can also check out the wives of the President of Syria or the King of Jordan, they don't wear hijab.

Hijab is usually worn in places where their women are oppressed and controlled. Funny how the women themselves are brainwashed to think it’s okay. Ilorin for instance.

Secondly, it is worn where they are politically in competition with people of other faith. The competition is usually started by them and in their head. They use it to differentiate themselves from others so that they can effectively carry out their attacks and killing. Eg Zaria, Kaduna, india, etc

6 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by BabaHenry(m): 6:03pm On May 25
Emu4life:

They are. Dangote and BUA's Children dress decently. Don't they?
are you trying to say that this madam in the video is not dressed decently ?

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Akharmony: 6:03pm On May 25
There's always that first thief that moves the whole family out of poverty... Abacha and his cohort stole the common wealth of the nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.