Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,889 members, 7,863,041 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:49 AM

Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf (72376 Views)

Aisha Buhari: Gumsu Abacha's Cryptic Tweet Over Student’s Detention / Governor Buni Weds Gumsu Abacha, The Daughter Of Late Head Of State (Photos) / Governor Buni Marries Gumsu Abacha As Fourth Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by chipet67(m): 6:35pm On May 25
Osoboshi:
mumu,she reasonable who dey use bleaching cream
Illiterate. It is spelt "resemble"

2 Likes

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Santalpharay: 6:37pm On May 25
Thegamingorca:

Paris looks good on her.

Can your aboki babe ever?

When buhari's son married Emir of bichi's daughter why didn't hisbah go there and ask her to remove the white wedding dress or ask her to wear a hijab.

Sharia is only for the poor
Isi bar abi Hisbah don't want to go to jail 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Eagleways: 6:37pm On May 25
oluztx:
See as she fresh like an Igbo woman.
no be lie
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Santalpharay: 6:39pm On May 25
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo will be crying dat dey are d most beautiful girls in naija. See Fulani beauty dat skin is like gold

Filters...
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by ziragoldd(m): 6:39pm On May 25
Another Paedophile condemning a free lady
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Santalpharay: 6:41pm On May 25
KillahPriest:
Gumsu my love kiss kiss kiss

Just wake up from your slumber...🤣
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Santalpharay: 6:43pm On May 25
milann:
how can I fúck her? my gun is up

See that hole on the wall, use it🏃🏃
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by ppogba: 6:44pm On May 25
SisterAnn:
Your mama don show you your real papa?

Yes she did. Na your own papa.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Santalpharay: 6:47pm On May 25
jojothaiv:

Hisbah muted the group chat.

And exit the group.🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by SisterAnn(f): 6:49pm On May 25
ppogba:

Yes she did. Na your own papa.
God forbid. She is confused again.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by IbileIfe: 6:50pm On May 25
Nwayi Oma Abacha.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by dauntless15(m): 6:54pm On May 25
Chai, first time I'm lusting after an older Nigerian woman, see our money. grin she's saying mind your business as if she isn't our business, no be our money in person she be? Our money is our business and she's a personification of our money, I wonder who's pipping this one, very lucky dude.

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by dododawa1: 6:56pm On May 25
Abacha daughter

No

Cover

Her

Head
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Squirrel1(m): 7:02pm On May 25
Osoboshi:
mumu,she reasonable who dey use bleaching cream
clown have u seen her mum? She's pretty without cream. Kill urself
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Squirrel1(m): 7:03pm On May 25
immortalcrown:
Na the poor carry the matter for head like market.
as na Muslim mata mouth doj open. U dat will post and be crying about how people put eyes on Igbo Christians but here u are.... Doing the same thing u cry about. Hypocrite
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Squirrel1(m): 7:05pm On May 25
Racoon:
Look at her flexing her life like a MILF while the senseless HISBAH police is roaming the her Kano home state arresting those dressed in hijab for not being Islamic enough, barbing guys hairs because of stupid reasons.They leave the fanatic Islam for the poor masses.
guy rest abeg. U and that helinues I don't even know who is more foolish and bias.

If some Muslim gurls refuse to show u there hair, that non of ur business. And if gumsu shows u hers, u can celebrate and enjoy.

Stop crying and worry urself about things of value... Not hair and ankle. mumu

1 Like

Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Brenbentondiaz: 7:11pm On May 25
oluztx:
See as she fresh like an Igbo woman.

You saw beard on her?
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by obaidan: 7:12pm On May 25
When it comes to the Abachas, Karma is always on holiday
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Brenbentondiaz: 7:15pm On May 25
jaksmillioniar:
Ibo will be crying dat dey are d most beautiful girls in naija. See Fulani beauty dat skin is like gold

She's Kanuri/Shuwa mix. She's not Fulani. By the way, Fulanis, Shuwas and Hausas have the most beautiful girls in Nigeria. Those noisemaking igborillas have the ugliest girls in Nigeria (though guys that are gay may consider them the most beautiful, since looking like a man is a turn on for gays).
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Timothy89(m): 7:15pm On May 25
Normal normal Abacha na fine man except from the tribal marks, na werey put marks for that man neck when he was small

The beauty gene is there in the both parents

Anyway thunda will still continue to fire him in the hell
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by APOSTLECHUMA: 7:16pm On May 25
She was once caged by her religion but is now free from the religious bondage.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by dannyville2(m): 7:27pm On May 25
[quote author=Ezewuzie01 post=130137786]See how beautiful she looks. Not like those illiterate ones that cover themselves like sack of beans and emit awful odours

Check out the Muslim women in Turkey, Azerbaijan, Kosovo, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, the majority of them don't wear hijab or scarf.

You can also check out the wives of the President of Syria or the King of Jordan, they don't wear hijab.

You’re right bro, I lived in Azerbaijan for 8 years. I can confirm that
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by DigitB: 7:27pm On May 25
Dobodobo04:
Gumsu, you are probably set for life courtesy of your dad’s loot. You won the lottery big!

Lootry
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by sacajawea: 7:43pm On May 25
Really nice breasts
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Ishilove: 7:46pm On May 25
milann:
unlike you
The mental illness in your lineage is already manifesting in you, going by your comments here, so I am never surprised each time you quote me to write rubbish. You'll soon enter the market place and everybody will now rest.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by SaturnNick(m): 7:46pm On May 25
BUSINESSARENAA:
Sharia law is for the poor and wretched.
Exactly
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by SaturnNick(m): 7:49pm On May 25
Mehnnnn... This lady fresh
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by immortalcrown(m): 7:50pm On May 25
Squirrel1:
as na Muslim mata mouth doj open. U dat will post and be crying about how people put eyes on Igbo Christians but here u are.... Doing the same thing u cry about. Hypocrite
I am not sentimental and biased like you. I don't support stupidity from any tribe, gender or religion.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by KillahPriest: 7:53pm On May 25
Santalpharay:

Just wake up from your slumber...🤣
jealousy wan put asunder cry
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by moneylatalks: 7:53pm On May 25
dibunotion:
Karma na for poor people

Karma ke?
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by mankan2k7(m): 7:54pm On May 25
Why will u not be happy? U know how much stolen money is in your account.
Re: Gumsu, Abacha's Daughter In New Photos, Slams Man Who Asked Her To Wear Scarf by Thegamingorca(m): 7:56pm On May 25
LordKushmann:

Looks more like Italy to me. Could be wrong though. Judging by the architecture.

The roofing is unique to Paris

And you can see the Eiffel tower in the horizon from across the end of the road

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

See Buhari's Reaction When He Was Announced Winner (Video) / How Many Kobo Makes 1naira / Senator Dino Melaye Writes On F-Virus. Shows Off His Power Bike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.