Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,928 members, 7,863,274 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 02:12 PM

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) (48957 Views)

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by COOL10(m): 10:59pm On May 25
hansomb:
answer my questions. Are you choosen by the devil ?

Stop trying to change the topic you foolish nitwit. Stop trying to make this about me.

You wanna talk about questions? Well I have a couple of questions for you...

When last did you hit your black skull on the floor for the bloodthirsty demon you serve as god?

How do you feel supporting the killing of innocent people just because they don't practice your demonic religion?

How do you sleep at night knowing that your religion supports the killing of innocent people just for the promise of 72 virgins?

If you're not ready to answer those questions, then get the fvck out of my mentions. undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 11:01pm On May 25
Enemyofpeace:
fear God o before he descends on you

Fvck you too!
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by hansomb: 11:05pm On May 25
COOL10:

Stop trying to change the topic you foolish nitwit. Stop trying to make this about me.

You wanna talk about questions? Well I have a couple of questions for you...

When last did you hit your black skull on the floor for the bloodthirsty demon you serve as god?

How do you feel supporting the killing of innocent people just because they don't practice your demonic religion?

How do you sleep at night knowing that your religion supports the killing of innocent people just for the promise of 72 virgins?

If you're not ready to answer those questions, then get the fvck out of my mentions. undecided

Q1 5 times a day
Q2 That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.
Maybe you should re direct your questions to occupied Zionist coward Terrorist murdering children and women in their own land
Q3 Source ? Some liars are so expert they deceive themselves.

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by hansomb: 11:12pm On May 25
udemzyudex:

You obviously don't know what you're talking about oga, you think the US will be flying their number one man in 35 years helicopter?

DROP the information, don't tell me to check, drop the link here,let's see the model being used.
Sikorsky S-92 - 26 years old helicopter modernised from a 67 year old helicopter - Sikorsky S-70
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_S-92
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 11:31pm On May 25
grin
Zionist fanboys on NL.

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
Holiness2100
HolinessForever
smokinloud
RussellRutherfo
grandstar
Tradepunter2
chiefolododo
Padipadi
JoeEeL
xeju
Nodogragra4me
vibratingpenis
Nwaikpe
LadyRosa
id4sho
lastmessenger
Aaronsrod

Crazy evangelicals. i bring to u the message of jews for u today. cheesy

https://youtube.com/shorts/vio53jUpJz0?si=MPanJ5-jrtdvJAPm
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by baralatie(m): 11:32pm On May 25
See fog
See mountain
Remember how osinbanjo walked out of a helicopter crash on plain ground
Now imagine an helicopter going into a mountainous area with fog weather conditions
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by udemzyudex(m): 11:36pm On May 25
hansomb:
Sikorsky S-92 - 26 years old helicopter modernised from a 67 year old helicopter - Sikorsky S-70
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_S-92

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sikorsky_VH-92_Patriot

Now tell us more about the one use by Iran president and if it has been modernised as well.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by seanery: 11:36pm On May 25
U mean they buried an empty mat?
Dis cows sef

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by InvertedHammer: 11:41pm On May 25
/
When there is a will, there is a way. The only reasons Nigerian politicians feel comfortable surrounded by armed men as security is because they know that Nigerians lack power of imagination. In a place like Mexico, if you mess up as a politician, they will send you and your convoy of armed muscles to meet your maker 😎
/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by COOL10(m): 11:59pm On May 25
hansomb:

Q1 5 times a day
Q2 That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.
Maybe you should re direct your questions to occupied Zionist coward Terrorist murdering children and women in their own land

Oh, so you actually hit your dirty black skull on the floor 5 times everyday grin. No wonder you're so senseless. The components of your brain are now as dusty as the floors you hit your head on.

Why did you ignore my questions about how you feel supporting the killing of innocent people just because they don't practice your religion? You also ignored my question about 72 virgins. If you're proud of it, why not defend it? Are you ashamed? How do you sleep at night knowing that you're a supporter of murderers and rapists?

Concerning Palestine, let's not even go there because even your very own Quran already said that the land belongs to the Jews, so who's the real occupier here?

Israel is mentioned 43 times in your Quran, but there was never any mention of a place called Palestine. Not even once. Your Quran has already invalidated your false claims, except you want to call your Quran a false book. Is that what you're saying? Are you saying your Quran tells lies?

Like I said earlier, get the fvck out of my mentions. Carry your taqqiya to the people you can lie to. Your propaganda won't sell here. Not with me.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by STEWpid(f): 12:03am On May 26
Righteousness2:

...The ways of GOD are not the ways of Man.
Lets Humble ourselves and Fear this GREAT ALMIGHTY who has power to kill and Make alive.

Fear GOD! Fear GOD! Fear GOD!

We should be joyful with God, not fear Him.

He has nothing to gain from our fears!

cHAi..
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Enemyofpeace: 12:03am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
fok just dey hungry you anyhow today
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Goddyrichie(m): 12:05am On May 26
Melagros:
COMRADES, the late president had been buried already
Let's face our palava in Africa and Nigeria in particular grin
exactly my bro we Africans especially Nigerians we’re so stupid and fool imagine an African person dragging challenging fighting his fellow African brother and sister cuz Iran is a Muslim country while Israel is a Christian country but d two country don’t give a Bleep about them don’t even know maybe they exist but they forget that we have millions of problems here in they’re own continent and country they don’t even know what’s happening in DR Congo but they know what happen in Israel Iran palestian is that not stupidity

2 Likes

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 12:21am On May 26
Nairaland resident Sunni islamic terrorist on the beats ;

Krismas

Haven't you conjured one lie about this country that said they will destroy Israel with tech but can't find the charred burnt body of their dear president, it reminds me of one medina prophet born in mecca But was chased to medinna because he was raping innocent female infants, we knew how he was given rat poison by a woman, he died like a common bingo eating rotten children feaces and pampers in the dustbin, and his final moments when h as buried and still exhumed and eaten by pigs.

I didn't call any prophet's name.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 12:26am On May 26
hansomb:

Q1 5 times a day

Please which prophets, the jews rejected your prophet who wanted to attach himself to them?

One of you said Solomon is a muslim, that the temple he built is a muslim temple, so I was asking why didn't they build same version of temple as solomon but instead a mosque on jews historic site?

Please how come mohammed traveled by night from mecca to Jerusalem in one night that is you people's most major basis for claims?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 12:28am On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you too!
Another nairaland sunni Islamist terrorist, you will keep seeing reasons to be crying all the days of your life Insha allah.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:37am On May 26
The fog was already there? Then how come only the president's helicopter crashed, while the two others were fine? The VIPs were burnt bey0nd recogniti0n, while the lesser VIPs b0dy was 0n a tree. Something is definitely mysterious here.
AsaBlackheart:

No reason am too much. The fog was already there. They shouldn't have flown in such conditions.

2 Likes

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Yeezy100: 1:02am On May 26
SultanOfPuna:
Muslims pray to Allah
To help them find Iran president alive grin grin

The same Allah that can't fight for himself
How can He save Iran president grin grin grin grin

The funniest part is when the news came out that Saudi Arabia was helping Israel shoot down Iran missles.
Imagine Saudi helping Israel but Nairaland Terrorist are busy deceiving themselves

Which kind stupid people be this one
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:04am On May 26
Krismas:
grin
Zionist fanboys on NL.

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
Holiness2100
HolinessForever
smokinloud
RussellRutherfo
grandstar
Tradepunter2
chiefolododo
Padipadi
JoeEeL
xeju
Nodogragra4me
vibratingpenis
Nwaikpe
LadyRosa
id4sho
lastmessenger
Aaronsrod

Crazy evangelicals. i bring to u the message of jews for u today. cheesy

https://youtube.com/shorts/vio53jUpJz0?si=MPanJ5-jrtdvJAPm

I just discovered that they are more civil than muslim animals, as the later would not "say" but would have been running around mad, foaming from their mouth with a knife in their hand, looking for whom to slaughter.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:26am On May 26
Mandate1:
the older the plane, the better. The recent it's, the higher unpredictability.

Must you talk?

If the older the better, are the manufacturers of the old one who are manufacturing the new one stupid?

The point still remains that: Iran is 50 years behind in technology. But to Nigerian muslims, Iran is 50 years ahead of America or Israel. grin grin grin grin grin

I can bet on the fact that Nigeria is 3 times more technologically developed than Iran. The need for advanced war has just not allowed us bring out our potentials. Unlike the idiotic Iran that keep provoking the most advanced countries in warfare technology to war, they still have not been able to develop a bit.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:28am On May 26
YaksonFCA:
May Allah have mercy on them. Condolences

I wonder why you still are being stupid.

Allah couldn't have mercy on them while alive, but then you are foolishly praying for the same weak allah to have mercy on their filthy souls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:35am On May 26
hansomb:
are you an aviation expert. You think helicopter are phones that are updated every year abi. Try check when the US president helicopter was manufactured. Even the American had to cancel recently manufactured helicopter because of unreliable, unpredictable consequences.https://www.usni.org/magazines/naval-history-magazine/2024/february/presidential-helicopters

With the nonsense you just wrote, are you an exper?

You think because the chassis of the Marine one was developed years ago, it is old? Idiot, the tech that drives that chassis is of the future.

As for Iran, the tech that drives the chassis is even older than the aircraft as the people are not even intelligent enough to maintain the one they have and talk more about improving on it.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:36am On May 26
hansomb:
answer my questions. Are you choosen by the devil ?

You chose your wife, are the other women chosen by the devil?

Idiot

3 Likes

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Sirianese: 1:55am On May 26

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ynix(m): 2:01am On May 26
SultanOfPuna:
Muslims pray to Allah
To help them find Iran president alive grin grin

The same Allah that can't fight for himself
How can He save Iran president grin grin grin grin

The funniest part is when the news came out that Saudi Arabia was helping Israel shoot down Iran missles.
Imagine Saudi helping Israel but Nairaland Terrorist are busy deceiving themselves

Saudi Arabia and Israel are both sons of same Grand father, their Grand parents came all the way from Ancient Iran. All of them are after seeking for promise lands, the whole idea is about land grabbing tourism and economics.

What I wonder is why we factionalize ourselves here in Africa chosing one faction beyond the other when we are supposed to liberate ourselves

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 2:01am On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Krismas

Haven't you conjured one lie about this country that said they will destroy Israel with tech but can't find the charred burnt body of their dear president, it reminds me of one medina prophet born in mecca But was chased to medinna because he was raping innocent female infants, we knew how he was given rat poison by a woman, he died like a common bingo eating rotten children feaces and pampers in the dustbin, and his final moments when h as buried and still exhumed and eaten by pigs.

grin What kind of victory is Netanyahu talking about and what Netanyahu aspires to?

His army stormed Beit Hanoun on October 31, 2023, and to this day, in the eighth month of the genocidal war, he has not been able to control it even though it is in the far north of the Strip and is considered a soft area.

However, the resistance fighters are still confronting the IDF daily, and even today, Hamas killed 3 in enemy ranks (At least that's only what the enemy announced).

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by rummmy: 2:12am On May 26
I don't have rip to waste for him...
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Krismas(m): 2:17am On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Krismas

grin The last picture in front of the genocide in northern Gaza is of the terrorist Yisrael Yudkin, deputy commander of a company in the “Netzah Yehuda” battalion, the most extremist battalion in the genocidal army, which committed the most horrific and most terrorist crimes against children, women and civilians.
He was the son of the extremist rabbi Tuvia Yudkin,

Yudkin was dispatched to hell by the Palestinian resistance sniper Beit Hanoun

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ishilove: 2:19am On May 26
On state television, Mr. Esmaili said he called the cellphones of Mr. Raisi, Mr. Amir Abdollahian, Mr. Al-Hashem and one other official. Nobody answered.

He dialed the pilot’s number, but it was Mr. Al-Hashem who finally answered.

“Where are you?” Mr. Esmaili asked, recounting the conversation. “What happened? Can you give us a sign to find your location? Can you see the others? Are they all right?”

I’m in the middle of the trees,” he said. “I’m alone. I can’t see anyone.”

When Mr. Esmaili pressed him for more details, the cleric described being in a forest with burned trees. In subsequent calls, his voice began to fade, and he sounded more confused. After about two hours, he stopped responding.
An helicopter that explodes on impact will kill everyone instantly from blunt force trauma, even before the fire immolates them. If this narration is true, Mr Hashem was already dead at this point. When a person dies suddenly, it will take sometime before his disembodied spirit will adjust to their new reality, which is why he was sounding confused. He said he was in the "middle of burned trees", meaning the fire had already raged and gone out. All the bodies, the wrecked helicopter and the surrounding trees had already been razed.

I've heard of these things happening. Dead people talking through phones. There is a documented case I read about last year, but this is the first time I am reading about one with multiple witnesses.

2 Likes

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:30am On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Another nairaland sunni Islamist terrorist, you will keep seeing reasons to be crying all the days of your life Insha allah.

Fvck you!
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Bigbrothergisth(f): 2:35am On May 26
Ishilove:

An helicopter that explodes on impact will kill everyone instantly from blunt force trauma, even before the fire immolates them. If this narration is true, Mr Hashem was already dead at this point. When a person dies suddenly, it will take sometime before his disembodied spirit will adjust to their new reality, which is why he was sounding confused. He said he was in the "middle of burned trees", meaning the fire had already raged and gone out. All the bodies, the wrecked helicopter and the surrounding trees had already been razed.

I've heard of these things happening. Dead people talking through phones. There is a documented case I read about last year, but this is the first time I am reading about one with multiple witnesses.

Link

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.