Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,946 members, 7,863,342 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 03:55 PM

Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) (48961 Views)

Iran’s President Raisi, Amir-Abdollahian, 7 Others Die In Helicopter Crash / Iran's President Abandons CNN Interview As Amanpour Refuses To Wear Head Scarf / Biden Arrives In Israel, Kicking Off First Middle East Trip As President ( Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Nwaikpe: 1:17pm On May 26
hansomb:

Ur fada Fake Nwaikpe. Na u I mentioned, I repeat Ur fada.
Watch Ur mouth or I go wear you 500 for Ur chest.
I no want peace, I want war.

You sound as violent as your dead demonic mohammed or his weak allah.

grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:03pm On May 26
So the best pilots flew the lesser VIPs while the president's helicopter was flown by a pilot who's not really good.....joker.
AsaBlackheart:

Pilot better pass pilot
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 2:53pm On May 26
hansomb:

Absolutely Suleiman/Solomon is a Muslim. He pray the way Muslim prays and believes in one God. Same as Muslims.

Let me clear your lies once and for all for all to see how much islam can't survive with lies.

Was King Solomon a Muslim?

I was reading today about King Solomon in 2 Chronicles 2. Yes, Nabi Sulaiman, whom our friends say was a Muslim prophet.

In this passage, Solomon is preparing to build a Temple to honor the Name of the Lord (Yahweh). (2 Chr 2:1). Since you say Sulaiman was a Muslim, this temple was for Allah, correct?

Here’s how Solomon described the Temple for God would be:

“It will be a place set apart to burn fragrant incense before Him, to display the special sacrificial bread, and to sacrifice burnt offerings each morning and evening, on the Sabbaths….He has commanded Israel to do these things forever.” (2 Chr 2:4)

Does this describe Islam? Was this how Sulaiman, the Muslim prophet, practiced Islam? What is the significance of the sacrificial bread or the daily burnt offerings or the Sabbath in Islam? Was all this done for Allah? That does not sound like Islam to me. If it was, when did Allah decide to change the requirements of your religion? Not only that. He commanded Israel to do this forever.

To answer this, Muslims claim that the Jews have been abandoned in favor of Arabs.

In 1 Kings 6:11-13, The LORD Yahweh speaks directly to Solomon (not through an intermediary or angel) and He says to Solomon, “I will never abandon My people Israel.” Why would Allah speak such a message to a Muslim prophet directly? And then 1600 years later, speak indirectly to another Muslim prophet that all Jews are pigs. God said He would NEVER abandon Israel. But He changed His mind?

Let’s look further…

Here is how Solomon prayed.

“Then Solomon stood before the altar of the Lord in front of the entire community of Israel. He LIFTED his hands toward heaven, and he prayed, (1 Kings 8:22-23). Also, in verse 54, it says Solomon…KNEELED with his hands RAISED toward heaven.

Is this how Muslims pray? Sulaiman apparently kneeled down and lifted his hands toward heaven when he prayed. Did Allah change the way Muslims pray today? When? Can you show in the Quran where He gave Muslims a new way to pray from the time of Sulaiman?

And finally, this is the scenario of the worship that took place in the Temple of Solomon.

“And the Levites who were musicians—Asaph, Heman, Jeduthun, and all their sons and brothers—were dressed in fine linen robes and stood at the east side of the altar playing cymbals, lyres, and harps. They were joined by 120 priests who were playing trumpets. The trumpeters and singers performed together in unison to praise and give thanks to the Lord. Accompanied by trumpets, cymbals, and other instruments, they raised their voices and praised the Lord with these words: “He is good! His faithful love endures forever!” (2 Chr 5:12-13)

Are these “Muslims” worshipping Allah? Musicians, musical instruments, singers? Is this how you worship Allah today in your mosques? By singing and by using musical instruments? When did Allah give new instructions to abandon singing and music during worship?

Resident nairaland islamic terrorist krismas, come and add small lies please.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CuntPeddler: 3:35pm On May 26
oz4real83:
They claimed to have weapons that can strike Israel, America and far away places, but they didn't have weapons that could search for their missing president even within Iran angry sad

And yet some idiots here will come out to say how Iran will smoke America to dust 😂 😂.... funny idiots

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Firebomber: 3:35pm On May 26
vibratingpenis:

You see those hooligans are extraordinarily funny, they will be quoting bible up and down but will be confusing themselves inside it.

Bible is corrupt but quoran was forged 600 years after the corrupt bible.

Inside same corrupt bible, they said Jesus talked about mohammed

The imbetos didn't know the name mohammed was a type of nickname and their imposter prophet adopted it to seek validity.

Inside same bible, they will quote one verse and deny the next, ask him to talk about satanic verses in the quoran, and watch.

Don't mind those fool
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CuntPeddler: 3:36pm On May 26
obedience4:
The Iranian military is,simply overrated.
You can't even located your president helo,
Yet you are seeking war against the most technological advance military in the middle East.
Which has the most formidable airforce in the middle East.

The same way the Russian military is simply overrated.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CuntPeddler: 3:39pm On May 26
FLYFIRE:
grin grin grin

This life eeh.....Dont take people that shout too much seriously. I gave up on the chest beating Iran when they fired a rocket into Israel that will take 72 hours to land

grin grin grin

The same way Russia and Putin shouts too much and yet no action
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CuntPeddler: 3:42pm On May 26
vibratingpenis:
Nairaland resident Sunni islamic terrorist on the beats ;

Krismas

Haven't you conjured one lie about this country that said they will destroy Israel with tech but can't find the charred burnt body of their dear president, it reminds me of one medina prophet born in mecca But was chased to medinna because he was raping innocent female infants, we knew how he was given rat poison by a woman, he died like a common bingo eating rotten children feaces and pampers in the dustbin, and his final moments when h as buried and still exhumed and eaten by pigs.

I didn't call any prophet's name.

Isn’t Krismas the same clown 🤡 that supports Russia? Foolish boy he is
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CuntPeddler: 3:44pm On May 26
Nwaikpe:

Must you talk?

If the older the better, are the manufacturers of the old one who are manufacturing the new one stupid?

The point still remains that: Iran is 50 years behind in technology. But to Nigerian muslims, Iran is 50 years ahead of America or Israel. grin grin grin grin grin

I can bet on the fact that Nigeria is 3 times more technologically developed than Iran. The need for advanced war has just not allowed us bring out our potentials. Unlike the idiotic Iran that keep provoking the most advanced countries in warfare technology to war, they still have not been able to develop a bit.

The hate for America has made some people here lose grip with reality.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Mrexcell(m): 3:48pm On May 26
SultanOfPuna:
Muslims pray to Allah
To help them find Iran president alive grin grin

The same Allah that can't fight for himself
How can He save Iran president grin grin grin grin

The funniest part is when the news came out that Saudi Arabia was helping Israel shoot down Iran missles.
Imagine Saudi helping Israel but Nairaland Terrorist are busy deceiving themselves

Isreal and saudis are cousins while iranians are not even arabs.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by BJanta: 4:24pm On May 26
ProjectsCityNG:
When God wants to strike his enemies dead, he first confuses.them with foolishness. Who goes for a flight in a 1979 chopper in 2024 ?

Ebraim Raisi and his gang !!!
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:17pm On May 26
CuntPeddler:

Isn’t Krismas the same clown 🤡 that supports Russia? Foolish boy he is

Muslims naturally are confused folks with the purest and crude self esteem complex.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:32pm On May 26
Mrexcell:

Isreal and saudis are cousins while iranians are not even arabs.

Islam started in saudi and conquered Iran

The jews had some acclamation with iran during the queen Esther and Mordecai issue where they had to defend themselves against the evil Haman an Iranian, so their borax has been long though the Jews will always prevail.

Remember, Mecca rejected islam, they were converted by force of sword and conquest, they had no choice. It is these Islamist urchins that whip up religious sentiments in iran, 80% of ordination irans hate islam, it is just the reVolution of Shiite islam that is holding all of them on hostage. They are just like Taliban.

You are correct, they are Persians, they use to be powerful, their kings was that one who allowed hezekiah to go and rebuild the temple.

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:35pm On May 26
CoronaVirusPro:

Fvck you!

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:36pm On May 26
Krismas:
grin The last picture in front of the genocide in northern Gaza is of the terrorist Yisrael Yudkin, deputy commander of a company in the “Netzah Yehuda” battalion, the most extremist battalion in the genocidal army, which committed the most horrific and most terrorist crimes against children, women and civilians.
He was the son of the extremist rabbi Tuvia Yudkin,

Yudkin was dispatched to hell by the Palestinian resistance sniper Beit Hanoun

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:38pm On May 26
hansomb:
answer my questions. Are you choosen by the devil ?

They said you should answer the question, stop digressing.

Let me bring a verse to shut you up; I already answered you.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:41pm On May 26
hansomb:

Q1 5 times a day
Q2 That is why We ordained for the Children of Israel that whoever takes a life—unless as a punishment for murder or mischief in the land—it will be as if they killed all of humanity; and whoever saves a life, it will be as if they saved all of humanity.1 ˹Although˺ Our messengers already came to them with clear proofs, many of them still transgressed afterwards through the land.
Maybe you should re direct your questions to occupied Zionist coward Terrorist murdering children and women in their own land
Q3 Source ? Some liars are so expert they deceive themselves.

Do you know that Muslims supported the Nazis, I will give you facts once you start lying
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:47pm On May 26
Goddyrichie:
exactly my bro we Africans especially Nigerians we’re so stupid and fool imagine an African person dragging challenging fighting his fellow African brother and sister cuz Iran is a Muslim country while Israel is a Christian country but d two country don’t give a Bleep about them don’t even know maybe they exist but they forget that we have millions of problems here in they’re own continent and country they don’t even know what’s happening in DR Congo but they know what happen in Israel Iran palestian is that not stupidity

You voted tinubu alone by your choice, we weren't there with you when you made the choice, and now you want us to follow your own line and pattern of thought, so we don't have the free liberty to discuss what we personally feel we want to discuss and think about, you want to cage our thoughts, may thunder strike you and your family down for trying to suppress our mental freedom, idiot.

You muslims are vagabonds.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:52pm On May 26
Ynix:

Saudi Arabia and Israel are both sons of same Grand father, their Grand parents came all the way from Ancient Iran. All of them are after seeking for promise lands, the whole idea is about land grabbing tourism and economics.

What I wonder is why we factionalize ourselves here in Africa chosing one faction beyond the other when we are supposed to liberate ourselves

Be honest, are you a muslim? Don't lie.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:54pm On May 26
Ishilove:

An helicopter that explodes on impact will kill everyone instantly from blunt force trauma, even before the fire immolates them. If this narration is true, Mr Hashem was already dead at this point. When a person dies suddenly, it will take sometime before his disembodied spirit will adjust to their new reality, which is why he was sounding confused. He said he was in the "middle of burned trees", meaning the fire had already raged and gone out. All the bodies, the wrecked helicopter and the surrounding trees had already been razed.

I've heard of these things happening. Dead people talking through phones. There is a documented case I read about last year, but this is the first time I am reading about one with multiple witnesses.

Can I marry you

1 Like

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:55pm On May 26
ozo13:
no wonder Putin is succeeding in all ramifications including the Ukraine war and all the 16,000 sanctions the US and its allies instituted on Russia doesn't seem to be working.That means God is also supporting Putin and Russia too.He won an election just of recent and his govt has even been inaugurated again .That Means Russia is of God and US is of Satan.
It is only a muslim that utters stuffs like this, am I lying?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 5:57pm On May 26
gtassure:

You're very daft! The fact before you are not God's making!

Muslims
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 6:00pm On May 26
alobright17:
I pity your empty brain that still read the story book called bible where horse and snakes were speaking

Go and walk on water na since you’re following bible . I knew Mugu when I see one so I’m not wrong to call you one Mugu pro max .

So have you seen your brain before?

But you believe you have one?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by CuntPeddler: 6:26pm On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Muslims naturally are confused folks with the purest and crude self esteem complex.

Honestly you’re so right
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 6:52pm On May 26
vibratingpenis:

It is only a muslim that utters stuffs like this, am I lying?
it is on a Christian that utter those ur own words.i lie?
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by vibratingpenis: 7:33pm On May 26
ozo13:
it is on a Christian that utter those ur own words.i lie?

Those antics are obsolete, this ain't Mohammed era.
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by AsaBlackheart(m): 8:23pm On May 26
LilMissFavvy:
So the best pilots flew the lesser VIPs while the president's helicopter was flown by a pilot who's not really good.....joker.

You sha wan carry am go religion by force.
Ok
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by ozo13(m): 8:24pm On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Those antics are obsolete, this ain't Mohammed era.
I remember those era the crusaders killed millions of people just because they don't wanna believe the tales by moonlight stuff that pope had to apologize just few years ago.we got all on Google.dont be shy to check ills of ur faith.
That is just a screenshot of pope for you.dont be shy or scared to read history Bro. smiley

https://nationalpost.com/holy-post/pope-condems-violence-in-gods-name-apologizes-for-past-uses-of-force-by-church#:~:text=%E2%80%9CWe%20acknowledge%20it%20with%20great,faith%20in%20the%20New%20World.

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Ynix(m): 8:25pm On May 26
vibratingpenis:

Be honest, are you a muslim? Don't lie.

A Christian na, Yoruba
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by alobright17(m): 2:10pm On May 27
vibratingpenis:

So have you seen your brain before?

But you believe you have one?

But I’ve seen brains before there’s evidence of brains both in human and animals . Are you this dumb to use such example ? Kai this is height of delusional we’re talking about . I’m
Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by RussellRutherfo: 7:17pm On May 27
Krismas:
grin
Zionist fanboys on NL.

Raf4
Obaranje
Mrtaye
obedience4
hammer567
Objectivist04
billyG
ChristCee
Raf4
SpatialKing
SpatialKing
Onyedikachi231
Onyedikachi231
proxillin
YorubaNOlevel
wealthpreach
MUNCHING2024
wealthpreach
Willed042
DIVINEEVIDENCE
Obaranje
IyfeNamikaze
Tranquillity360
sweetkev
Obaranje
sparko1
onatisi
Ewedegubbler
franchasofficia
Ekaka14
AllenSpencer
cjudy
Iamzik
PointZerom
OBAGADAFFI
MT
Goodlady
TemplarLandry
Righteousness2
TemplarLandry
Newton2024
Tyriq
Flows001
Holiness2100
HolinessForever
smokinloud
RussellRutherfo
grandstar
Tradepunter2
chiefolododo
Padipadi
JoeEeL
xeju
Nodogragra4me
vibratingpenis
Nwaikpe
LadyRosa
id4sho
lastmessenger
Aaronsrod

Crazy evangelicals. i bring to u the message of jews for u today. cheesy

https://youtube.com/shorts/vio53jUpJz0?si=MPanJ5-jrtdvJAPm

grin

You dey orgasm on this your Hamas terrorism matter.

grin

Thanks for the Hall of Fame mention among those who stand for the truth on Nairaland unlike you and others who want to steal the Land of the Israelites and give to Arabs masking as "Palestinians" today.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Calls, Search Parties, Drones: 17 Hours To Find Iran’s President ( Pics) by Goddyrichie(m): 12:03am On May 28
vibratingpenis:

You voted tinubu alone by your choice, we weren't there with you when you made the choice, and now you want us to follow your own line and pattern of thought, so we don't have the free liberty to discuss what we personally feel we want to discuss and think about, you want to cage our thoughts, may thunder strike you and your family down for trying to suppress our mental freedom, idiot.

You muslims are vagabonds.
thunder with no rain kill ur entire generation and ur unborn generation idiot who vote 4 tinubu me that hate anything about APC since 2015 want I’m even saying here is not about tinubu obi or atiku cuz it seems u can’t read what I’m saying is we Africans we leave our problems and carry white man problem on our head people that don’t even send our papa people that hate d blacks so much but we leave our own problem here and talk fight for they’re because one is a Christian country and d other Muslims country that’s what I’m talking about but u idiot think I’m talking about tinubu or obi here u no go live to see d next day omo ale

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

US And Russia Enter Europe Border Battles (Pics, Video) / Terrorists Attack Hotel Complex In Nairobi As Many People Confirmed Dead (pics) / Mozambique Girl Showed Up Months After She Was Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.